Method Mans responses Appreciation

Meth tends to be alot less relatable than Dirty is.Meth has this presence of a galactus type being on NT.Dirty is more like the silver surfer a cool dude he follows orders but will talk to and mingle with the regulars more.If an issue isn't something of great importance METH never shows up.

Meth tends to be alot less relatable than Dirty is.Meth has this presence of a galactus type being on NT.Dirty is more like the silver surfer a cool dude he follows orders but will talk to and mingle with the regulars more.If an issue isn't something of great importance METH never shows up.

some years back there was a thread that was going wild and meth was banning everyone, but what got me was when he locked the thread, his last reply was :
 I bought my number two pencil today, anyone else want to test me.

-One of the funnier responses I have read on here.

some years back there was a thread that was going wild and meth was banning everyone, but what got me was when he locked the thread, his last reply was :

street pharmacist and tim got me rolling lmao. too good. I like that he brings a well thought out response to the table but half his posts are tldr;

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Wait what? You meant cornier right?

No hate Meth. Call 'em like I see 'em. If you ban me over this, I'll sue you.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Wait what? You meant cornier right?

No hate Meth. Call 'em like I see 'em. If you ban me over this, I'll sue you.

street pharmacist and tim got me rolling lmao. too good. I like that he brings a well thought out response to the table but half his posts are tldr;

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

eek.gif

laugh.gif

good comparison 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

eek.gif

laugh.gif

good comparison 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

One of the funniest ones was when he wrote about half a page and then someone posted a "didn't read gif." & Meth banned him and posted "can't post"
Might of been one of the worst abuses of power ever on NT.
30t6p3b.gif
I think that might've been me who was on the receiving end of that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

One of the funniest ones was when he wrote about half a page and then someone posted a "didn't read gif." & Meth banned him and posted "can't post"
Might of been one of the worst abuses of power ever on NT.
30t6p3b.gif
I think that might've been me who was on the receiving end of that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

off topic slightly but has anyone ever read one of rexanglorums posts without skimming?

No. He is unnecessarily verbose. Convoluted prose ftl. Not knocking his thoughts either. He usually has good ones.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

off topic slightly but has anyone ever read one of rexanglorums posts without skimming?

No. He is unnecessarily verbose. Convoluted prose ftl. Not knocking his thoughts either. He usually has good ones.

Back
Top Bottom