Method Mans responses Appreciation

I stopped hating the Mods when I was like 17, most of them are good money.  As I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate that they actually make an attempt to cut down on all the negative racism/sexism/hateful talk that is prolific on the internet.

And Meth is clearly a smart guy, though I always wonder about his occupation? Dude lives in the DMV so I wouldn't be surprised if he worked for the Government which would be quite funny actually.

most times, it just ends in him banning someone...

that's not really alot of humor to me...

most times, it just ends in him banning someone...

that's not really alot of humor to me...

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I like his long posts more. Not trying to dismiss the thread but his ban power makes a lot of his responses funny. If I had that power, I could be funny too... seriously, I could make people laugh. At least that's what I dreamt would happen.

HankMoody for mod?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I like his long posts more. Not trying to dismiss the thread but his ban power makes a lot of his responses funny. If I had that power, I could be funny too... seriously, I could make people laugh. At least that's what I dreamt would happen.

HankMoody for mod?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JVII

HankMoody said:

HankMoody for mod?
nerd.gif

67f36035608bae7e4cc9c454aac106696e86c2a3_r.gif

I'm not a good candidate man. I'd abuse any and all powers given to me plus I have too much hate in my heart.

Originally Posted by JVII

HankMoody said:

HankMoody for mod?
nerd.gif

67f36035608bae7e4cc9c454aac106696e86c2a3_r.gif

I'm not a good candidate man. I'd abuse any and all powers given to me plus I have too much hate in my heart.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And Meth is clearly a smart guy, though I always wonder about his occupation? Dude lives in the DMV so I wouldn't be surprised if he worked for the Government which would be quite funny actually.
He is more anonymous than I am. The fact that nobody knows anything about him other than he went to UMD is funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He is more anonymous than I am. The fact that nobody knows anything about him other than he went to UMD is funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

One of the funniest ones was when he wrote about half a page and then someone posted a "didn't read gif." & Meth banned him and posted "can't post"
Might of been one of the worst abuses of power ever on NT.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

One of the funniest ones was when he wrote about half a page and then someone posted a "didn't read gif." & Meth banned him and posted "can't post"
Might of been one of the worst abuses of power ever on NT.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by tim teufel

You might need a napkin after u done with the suckage

Dang, you are REALLY butt hurt. It's safe to say that your e-friends/e-rep mean a lot to you huh?

Method Man is probably one of the most intelligent dudes on the forum. We need more of those.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Dang, you are REALLY butt hurt. It's safe to say that your e-friends/e-rep mean a lot to you huh?

Method Man is probably one of the most intelligent dudes on the forum. We need more of those.

My friend who put me on this site told me every time Meth posts he learns something, even if it's small. "You'll see" he said.
Meth's posts reflect an educated mind, and he can be funny.

Some of you complain about the length of his posts but some topics warrant it. I realized this in the recent Nintendo thread when I posted. When you want to give an clear, concise post and back it up with facts, it will be long especially if the topic is important to you. Thought to text ratio is so drastic; you think your thoughts in a few seconds but to convey them to others through text turns your thoughts into an essay.

My friend who put me on this site told me every time Meth posts he learns something, even if it's small. "You'll see" he said.
Meth's posts reflect an educated mind, and he can be funny.

Some of you complain about the length of his posts but some topics warrant it. I realized this in the recent Nintendo thread when I posted. When you want to give an clear, concise post and back it up with facts, it will be long especially if the topic is important to you. Thought to text ratio is so drastic; you think your thoughts in a few seconds but to convey them to others through text turns your thoughts into an essay.

Back
Top Bottom