Marijuana has just been decriminalized in California.

CA >>>

Not only because I smoke bud, but I agree with Rex. So many people have died and so many families have been affected by the "war on drugs." And we all know that it's a sham anyways (see Iran-Contra, the CIA funding terrorist groups by selling coke.) We managed to destroy Mexico, 22,700+ dead in 3 years.

This is a good thing, though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'm not even going to get into the arguments of gay marriage with NTers.

Just know that I don't support it. For procreation reasons. And it's my right to oppose it.

Waaaah. Call the wahhhhbulance. 
The reasons they had for oppositions of interracial marriage was because it was "in the Bible". Same thing they're doing now with gay marriage.

So ... your point is invalid. Stop crying.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

do the people responding know that it's not LEGAL, just less punishment for having it? lol

who cares anything that doesnt go on your criminal record is legal enough in my book
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

CA > NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hate when yall ca and ny people do this cause most of the people from those places suck anyway but lol ill give ca the win on this one

CA > NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hate when yall ca and ny people do this cause most of the people from those places suck anyway but lol ill give ca the win on this one

CA > NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

do the people responding know that it's not LEGAL, just less punishment for having it? lol

who cares anything that doesnt go on your criminal record is legal enough in my book
pimp.gif

CHI>CA>NY

BUT COT DAM IF THAT MEDICAL BILL IN ILLINOIS AINT PASSING

TAKIN MY BAGS N GOIN GOIN BACK BACK TO CALI CALI...

CA>NY

hmmm CA is bankrupt. and instead of arrest and losing $ its a fine and getting more income...Interested to see how many fines will be doled out.

hmmm CA is bankrupt. and instead of arrest and losing $ its a fine and getting more income...Interested to see how many fines will be doled out.

Clearly you didn't read. Arnold says they rather use their limited resources on more beneficial projects.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ok you guys must be slow forreal.
and i have my suspicions that some of ya'll dont even smoke.
you may smoke part time and roll up a blunt of some "chronic"(aka stress) with your boys at the "park and infront of police"
but you cats aint got no idea bout the game.
smokin weed aint cool. its like drinkin water for some of us.
this changes nothing for real smokers.
tumblr_kowsqaNAq91qzlrjbo1_250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom