Marijuana has just been decriminalized in California.

Organically grown bud is the way to go, nothing beats it.

But damn i'm jealous. I want it to be decriminalized in here in NY while still being illegal.

Originally Posted by 35KD

if that prop 19 passes, i'm moving to cali.
Dont wana get my hopes up, but it seems as though it is going to.

I swear damn near everybody here blows trees
laugh.gif

Ive been to Amsterdam Florida and lived in Cali...Cali bud>>>*...Cali Bud has an organic feel and smoke to it...Amsterdam and Florida bud are like those big enlarged strawberries you buy in the supermarket, they may taste good, and look good, but they are just not the same as the natural !#@%.
The thing is most of the stuff being grown no matter what State are all from the same seed distributor.  Sure there are variations based on growing techniques however most of the stuff in the US come straight from the Dutch Greenhouse Seed Company.

Arnold going out with a bang! 
pimp.gif
  Now we're stuck with either idiot Jerry Brown or billionaire Meg Whitman.  boooooooooo

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

In time, people look back on our war on drugs with the same disdain that we hold for slavery, human sacrifice and state sponsored corporal punishment.

The path to legalization, emancipation comes ever closer.

This is one of the dumbest statements I've ever read on NT.

now this is one of the dumbest statements i've ever read on nt.
indifferent.gif

i'll add to rexs point and say that one day the opposition to gay marriage in todays society will one day be as trivial and comparable to interracial marriages in the middle 1900s. it's the same #!+$ different circumstance.

i had an interesting discussion with a guy and he was telling people to vote NO on prop 19. he made some interesting point. he was saying weed is basically legal in california already. how many times have ya been busted with pot (if you get busted with pot in cali LMAO)? just get a med card and you will be fine. youre still gonna get a fine if you get busted. its a matter of time when companies like phillip morris run this business. but then again he is a major pusher and it would affect his biz lol

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

In time, people look back on our war on drugs with the same disdain that we hold for slavery, human sacrifice and state sponsored corporal punishment.

indifferent.gif

i'll add to rexs point and say that one day the opposition to gay marriage in todays society will one day be as trivial and comparable to interracial marriages in the middle 1900s. it's the same #!+$ different circumstance.

I support gay marriage (well not support, but more apathetic towards), but its really not the same thing.

Just look at the following who opposed Prop 19.

Alcohol lobby - Financial interest
Law Enforcement - Less budget to fund their drug war. 
Mexican cartels - Financial interest
Pot Growers - Financial interest

Incarceration Nation — Marijuana Arrests For Year 2009 Near Record High

http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy

Police prosecuted 858,408 persons for marijuana violations in 2009, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s annual Uniform Crime Report, released today. The arrest total is the second highest ever reported by the FBI, and marks a 1.3 percent increase in the number of arrests reported in 2008 (847,864).

According to the report, marijuana arrests now comprise more than one-half (approximately 52 percent) of all drug arrests reported in the United States. A decade ago, marijuana arrests comprised just 44 percent of all drug arrests.

Approximately forty-six percent of all drug prosecutions nationwide are for marijuana possession.

Of those charged with marijuana violations, approximately 88 percent (758,593 Americans) were charged with possession only. The remaining 99,815 individuals were charged with “sale/manufacture,

NikeTalker23 wrote:

indifferent.gif

No. Interracial marriages were still between a man and a woman. Gay marriage is beyond the circumstance that interracial marriage held. The only reason interracial marriages were frowned upon is because Black people were segregated and looked at as inferior.

Gay marriages will ALWAYS be looked at as abominable by a majority of people, whereas interracial has been accepted to the point where we have a biracial president.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

NikeTalker23 wrote:

indifferent.gif

No. Interracial marriages were still between a man and a woman. Gay marriage is beyond the circumstance that interracial marriage held. The only reason interracial marriages were frowned upon is because Black people were segregated and looked at as inferior.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gay marriages will ALWAYS be looked at as abominable by a majority of people[/color], whereas interracial has been accepted to the point where we have a biracial president.
There was once a time where people could say the same about black people. They would be wrong.

You're missing the point. Homegirl's saying the exact same thing. Times will change, the only thing different about gay and interatial marriage are the actual logistics man/man white/black. Everything else is the same, including level of intolerance (during their respective time), and reasons for intolerance.

Black people were definitely looked at as inferior, I agree, but I could say the same thing about gay people. And yes, we have a biracial pres now, and we've come a long way. The road for gay marriage will one day lead to the same place.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

NikeTalker23 wrote:

indifferent.gif

Gay marriages will ALWAYS be looked at as abominable by a majority of people, whereas interracial has been accepted to the point where we have a biracial president.
AfghanBurka.jpg

i mean, its been pretty lax in cali for a while...but this just makes it official 

WOOPTY

pimp.gif

I'm not even going to get into the arguments of gay marriage with NTers.

Just know that I don't support it. For procreation reasons. And it's my right to oppose it.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Florida tree is better than Cali?

I dunno about that
laugh.gif

If so, I need to make a trip

Don't bother. Fly up to Canada. Florida green is
eyes.gif
. Been a Floridian for the majority of my life, and the pastures are much greener elsewhere.
OH WORD YOU MUST NOT KNOW ITS OVER 10000S GROW HOUSES IN FLORIDA

EVEN HAD A GROW HOUSE IN A LOCAL HUGE MALL

YOU PROB GOT THE LIL ' HALF TASKED CUBAN GROWN STUFF

EVEN THE FEDS DID A REPORT BOUT FLORIDA BEING STRONGER THEN CALI

WHEN TESTED OUT THESE GROW HOUSES

SINCE THEY USE MORE CHEMICALS & OTHER CRAZY TECHS TO GROW FASTER & STRONGER

" California
may be the center of the marijuana trade and the controversies over its
legalization. But Florida has surpassed it in one important category:
the Sunshine State is now the country's leader in indoor marijuana
cultivation. It is a potent distinction because most of the marijuana
grown this way is cultured hydroponically — that is, mostly without soil
and with a carefully calibrated cocktail of chemicals and lighting — to
create some of the highest level of highs on the market.

In 2006, Florida law enforcement here discovered 480 homes growing
marijuana indoors. Last year, 1,022 grow houses were busted. "This isn't
your grandma's marijuana," quipped a Miami-Dade narcotics officer at
one bust as he tossed garbage bags stuffed with confiscated marijuana
into an unmarked police truck. Levels of THC — the agent in marijuana
that produces feelings of euphoria, and in some users mild
hallucinations and paranoia — have risen dramatically because of indoor
techniques. Thirty years ago, most marijuana contained about 7% THC.
Today, indoor growers boast THC levels of 25% or higher thanks to the
additional care that indoor plants receive. (See pictures of 4/20, the unofficial pot holiday.)

Indoors, high-powered lights that stimulate growth can remain on all
day, their nourishing rays reflected off the metallic-coated paper
covering walls. The chemical fertilizers used are just as powerful and
nourishing, spawning fast-growing plants that produce more THC than
those raised outdoors.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1913401,00.html#ixzz117Af0lgF"

FEDS DID A TEST OF ONE THE HOUSES THEY RAIDED AND CAME OUT TO OVER 39%  ON THE POTENT  THC SCALE
pimp.gif

Sorry but the potency of the trees has nothing to do with being in Florida.
It's potent because it was grown hydroponically. Thus the term 'DRO'
You can grow hydroponic trees ANYWHERE.

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Does that mean I can have an OZ in an airport?

Just curious.

i wanna know too.

so are we still gonna be drug tested when applying for a job??

so basically we can just walk around wit bud in our pockets and smoke in public??

nerd.gif
no it will be confiscated and you will be given $100 ticket but its just that a ticket just like a traffic infraction

Back
Top Bottom