Marijuana has just been decriminalized in California.

schwarzenegger_smoking_joint.jpg

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Does that mean I can have an OZ in an airport?

Just curious.

i wanna know too.

so are we still gonna be drug tested when applying for a job??

so basically we can just walk around wit bud in our pockets and smoke in public??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Does that mean I can have an OZ in an airport?

Just curious.

i wanna know too.

so basically we can just walk around wit bud in our pockets and smoke in public??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

i wanna know too.

nerd.gif

Read the article first, it answers some of your questions. It still leaves marijuana illegal just now instead of catching a misdemeanor its only an infraction, you can only get a ticket and dont have to go to court for it and it won't show up in your criminal history. Again, this doesn't even take effect till next year.

Originally Posted by Messyyy

i wanna know too.

nerd.gif

Read the article first, it answers some of your questions. It still leaves marijuana illegal just now instead of catching a misdemeanor its only an infraction, you can only get a ticket and dont have to go to court for it and it won't show up in your criminal history. Again, this doesn't even take effect till next year.

In time, people look back on our war on drugs with the same disdain that we hold for slavery, human sacrifice and state sponsored corporal punishment.

The path to legalization, emancipation comes ever closer.

In time, people look back on our war on drugs with the same disdain that we hold for slavery, human sacrifice and state sponsored corporal punishment.

The path to legalization, emancipation comes ever closer.

Back
Top Bottom