Marijuana has just been decriminalized in California.

It's BEEN a $100 "Traffic" ticket in Massachusetts for already over a year now. 

http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4543

"
[table][tr][td]One ounce or less*[/td][td]civil offense[/td][td]none[/td][td]$10[/td][/tr][/table]
"

pimp.gif

NOW ANOTHER 20 YEARS TILL FLORIDA GETS THE SAME DRILL

SMH

CAUSE WE GOT WAY TOOO MANY GROW-HOUSES

ALSO FLORIDA GROWS THE MOST POTENT IN THE USA ALSO
pimp.gif

SMH

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Florida tree is better than Cali?

I dunno about that
laugh.gif

If so, I need to make a trip

Don't bother. Fly up to Canada. Florida green is
eyes.gif
. Been a Floridian for the majority of my life, and the pastures are much greener elsewhere.

ok you guys must be slow forreal.
and i have my suspicions that some of ya'll dont even smoke.
you may smoke part time and roll up a blunt of some "chronic"(aka stress) with your boys at the "park and infront of police"
but you cats aint got no idea bout the game.
smokin weed aint cool. its like drinkin water for some of us.
this changes nothing for real smokers.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

SMH

pimp.gif
I have never seen this "thing"post without using all caps.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I dunno about that
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
. Been a Floridian for the majority of my life, and the pastures are much greener elsewhere.
OH WORD YOU MUST NOT KNOW ITS OVER 10000S GROW HOUSES IN FLORIDA

EVEN HAD A GROW HOUSE IN A LOCAL HUGE MALL

YOU PROB GOT THE LIL ' HALF TASKED CUBAN GROWN STUFF

EVEN THE FEDS DID A REPORT BOUT FLORIDA BEING STRONGER THEN CALI

WHEN TESTED OUT THESE GROW HOUSES

SINCE THEY USE MORE CHEMICALS & OTHER CRAZY TECHS TO GROW FASTER & STRONGER

" California may be the center of the marijuana trade and the controversies over its legalization. But Florida has surpassed it in one important category: the Sunshine State is now the country's leader in indoor marijuana cultivation. It is a potent distinction because most of the marijuana grown this way is cultured hydroponically — that is, mostly without soil and with a carefully calibrated cocktail of chemicals and lighting — to create some of the highest level of highs on the market.

In 2006, Florida law enforcement here discovered 480 homes growing marijuana indoors. Last year, 1,022 grow houses were busted. "This isn't your grandma's marijuana," quipped a Miami-Dade narcotics officer at one bust as he tossed garbage bags stuffed with confiscated marijuana into an unmarked police truck. Levels of THC — the agent in marijuana that produces feelings of euphoria, and in some users mild hallucinations and paranoia — have risen dramatically because of indoor techniques. Thirty years ago, most marijuana contained about 7% THC. Today, indoor growers boast THC levels of 25% or higher thanks to the additional care that indoor plants receive. (See pictures of 4/20, the unofficial pot holiday.)

Indoors, high-powered lights that stimulate growth can remain on all day, their nourishing rays reflected off the metallic-coated paper covering walls. The chemical fertilizers used are just as powerful and nourishing, spawning fast-growing plants that produce more THC than those raised outdoors.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1913401,00.html#ixzz117Af0lgF"

FEDS DID A TEST OF ONE THE HOUSES THEY RAIDED AND CAME OUT TO OVER 39%  ON THE POTENT  THC SCALE
pimp.gif

I dunno about that
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

" California may be the center of the marijuana trade and the controversies over its legalization. But Florida has surpassed it in one important category: the Sunshine State is now the country's leader in indoor marijuana cultivation. It is a potent distinction because most of the marijuana grown this way is cultured hydroponically — that is, mostly without soil and with a carefully calibrated cocktail of chemicals and lighting — to create some of the highest level of highs on the market.

In 2006, Florida law enforcement here discovered 480 homes growing marijuana indoors. Last year, 1,022 grow houses were busted. "This isn't your grandma's marijuana," quipped a Miami-Dade narcotics officer at one bust as he tossed garbage bags stuffed with confiscated marijuana into an unmarked police truck. Levels of THC — the agent in marijuana that produces feelings of euphoria, and in some users mild hallucinations and paranoia — have risen dramatically because of indoor techniques. Thirty years ago, most marijuana contained about 7% THC. Today, indoor growers boast THC levels of 25% or higher thanks to the additional care that indoor plants receive. (See pictures of 4/20, the unofficial pot holiday.)

Indoors, high-powered lights that stimulate growth can remain on all day, their nourishing rays reflected off the metallic-coated paper covering walls. The chemical fertilizers used are just as powerful and nourishing, spawning fast-growing plants that produce more THC than those raised outdoors.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1913401,00.html#ixzz117Af0lgF"

FEDS DID A TEST OF ONE THE HOUSES THEY RAIDED AND CAME OUT TO OVER 39%  ON THE POTENT  THC SCALE
pimp.gif
Just because there are a lot of grow houses here doesn't mean it's quality stuff. Trust me son, I've been around to a lot of places worldwide, and Florida isn't even in my top 3 for green.
The Mall of the America's bust was
roll.gif
. I remember seeing that on the news.

Trust me man, go to Canada. Or Cali. They got much better stuff than Florida. This is coming from a Floridian too. Regardless of what you think, if you can walk into a Marijuana center, legally pick up some ridiculous stuff and walk out, it's
pimp.gif

I dunno about that
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
Just because there are a lot of grow houses here doesn't mean it's quality stuff. Trust me son, I've been around to a lot of places worldwide, and Florida isn't even in my top 3 for green.
roll.gif

Trust me man, go to Canada. Or Cali. They got much better stuff than Florida. This is coming from a Floridian too. Regardless of what you think, if you can walk into a Marijuana center, legally pick up some ridiculous stuff and walk out, it's
pimp.gif
THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU SAYING ITS BETTER

YOU CAN WALK INTO A " SAFE " PLACE & KNOW WHAT YOU GETTING PLUS MORE OF A SELECTION TO PICK FROM

60% OF THE TIME YOU GETTING DOWN HERE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

SO IT IS WHAT IT IS

THE GOOD , THE BAD & THE UGLY

BUT  I HAD STUFF FROM CALI WHICH " LOOKS " CRAZY & BEAUTIFUL BUT WAS JUST SOME BASIC STUFF

BUT HAD THE FLORIDA GROWN - WHITE WIDOW

WHICH IS THE BEST EVER 
pimp.gif
TWO PUFFS & WAS GONE ( CUT MY JOINT INTO FOUR SLICES FOR THE DAY ) 

Cali heads.. vote yes on prob 19 on november 2 if u tryn 2 legalize it

from wut i heard u gotta b 21 to have it, its suppose 2 b like alcohol rules.
no puffin n driving and cant walk around smokin unless its at a bar or a place where your able 2 smoke cigs. u also can grow 24 square feet of it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets make it happen!!!!!!!!!!

Cali heads.. vote yes on prob 19 on november 2 if u tryn 2 legalize it

from wut i heard u gotta b 21 to have it, its suppose 2 b like alcohol rules.
no puffin n driving and cant walk around smokin unless its at a bar or a place where your able 2 smoke cigs. u also can grow 24 square feet of it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets make it happen!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno about that
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU SAYING ITS BETTER

YOU CAN WALK INTO A " SAFE " PLACE & KNOW WHAT YOU GETTING PLUS MORE OF A SELECTION TO PICK FROM

60% OF THE TIME YOU GETTING DOWN HERE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

SO IT IS WHAT IT IS

THE GOOD , THE BAD & THE UGLY

BUT  I HAD STUFF FROM CALI WHICH " LOOKS " CRAZY & BEAUTIFUL BUT WAS JUST SOME BASIC STUFF

BUT HAD THE FLORIDA GROWN - WHITE WIDOW

WHICH IS THE BEST EVER 
pimp.gif
TWO PUFFS & WAS GONE ( CUT MY JOINT INTO FOUR SLICES FOR THE DAY ) 
Ive been to Amsterdam Florida and lived in Cali...Cali bud>>>*...Cali Bud has an organic feel and smoke to it...Amsterdam and Florida bud are like those big enlarged strawberries you buy in the supermarket, they may taste good, and look good, but they are just not the same as the natural !#@%.

....its just ganja people.....
the criminalization of its users has been blown out of proportion for years....
but don't act like it hasn't "felt" legal in Cali for years now....

and also, on a side note, don't think for a second that once the state (feds) get a hold of it that they won't start regulating to a degree where the smokers won't be happy....

I foresee a potential watering-down of the quality.....
it will become something that people just grow to get a payday from the state (maybe even be like some of the farmers where they overgrow to get paid, throw it away, still get paid).....

I worry a lil about the "decriminalization of it".....

I'd much rather just have alcohol criminalized........

we are gonna have a world of dopeheads....slow and no ambition.... =)

You guys are fools. Its all about the seeds and growing technique. No one state has a monopoly on quality seeds (unless you're talking about world class growers which Cali has more of than Florida). Even still Florida, Cali and many many other places have very high quality bud. Its all about who you know in certain places though. Its funny to me to hear someone say Florida doesn't have top grade bud. Its all about who you know, if you don't have the plug that simply means you just don't know who to talk to. Hell there are websites you can go on right now(dont ask) that sell high quality feminized seeds. Some people(regardless of state) grow bud using chemicals, some don't..depends on the grower.

Anyway, good for California. One thing im not sure about though, do companies drug test their employees there?

Back
Top Bottom