Mannnn, bitter girls can do some GRIMEY ##*@ (Story)

laugh.gif

If dude sold it through a pawn shop, it's gotta go through a holding period. The longer he held it without her filing a report the better his case will be.

If dude sold it through a pawn shop, it's gotta go through a holding period. The longer he held it without her filing a report the better his case will be.

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinkin' this has to do with me.. I @#$$% with yall but I'd never post something as personal as me getting arrested.

For those asking for pics I heard this story from someone so I have no clue of the girls name or what she looks like.

That sounds like a good idea though to get her to talk wreckless on the phone
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
@ those who said its his fault, he sold it. She bought it for him why can't he sell it?

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinkin' this has to do with me.. I @#$$% with yall but I'd never post something as personal as me getting arrested.

For those asking for pics I heard this story from someone so I have no clue of the girls name or what she looks like.

That sounds like a good idea though to get her to talk wreckless on the phone
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
@ those who said its his fault, he sold it. She bought it for him why can't he sell it?

I don't see why he even got arrested. He didn't just tell the cops it was a gift when they came to his door?

I don't see why he even got arrested. He didn't just tell the cops it was a gift when they came to his door?

First thing I would have done after she called was text her like "Why do you want the watch back now?" After she explains why (hopefully), I'm saving the messages for proof that she gave it to me. Her and her punk @@@ daddy gets jailed for filing a false report. #BOW I win.  

First thing I would have done after she called was text her like "Why do you want the watch back now?" After she explains why (hopefully), I'm saving the messages for proof that she gave it to me. Her and her punk @@@ daddy gets jailed for filing a false report. #BOW I win.  

It also sounds like the girl stole the watch from her dad and gave it to Ol boy as a gift, Pops looks for watch and she tells him where it is. 

It also sounds like the girl stole the watch from her dad and gave it to Ol boy as a gift, Pops looks for watch and she tells him where it is. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

This...

Shorty would really drop $1200 and ain't get no ring yet...
grin.gif

If it is true that real messed up for the father following through with the lie....

Back
Top Bottom