Mannnn, bitter girls can do some GRIMEY ##*@ (Story)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Friend of a friend, eh?

We all saw the jailhouse TV son.

#YouAintGottaLieCraig

where he watched the superbowl game at.
it's probably that indian chick henry told me he was dating on xboxlive when he was asking me for gift ideas months ago.
nerd.gif

i've heard worse
like homies takin care of the next man's kid....and the chik kno it aint his baby
situation still sucks tho

i've heard worse
like homies takin care of the next man's kid....and the chik kno it aint his baby
situation still sucks tho

Well me personally I would of called my girl cousins and project home girls and they would of washed shorty severely every time they bumped heads.

As far as the Legal situation goes I'm not claiming I had the watch at all I'm not reimbursing her nothing and me and her pops would of had a nice talk about the future outcome of this situation cause you playing with my livelihood when you include police,judges,and Jail.

Well me personally I would of called my girl cousins and project home girls and they would of washed shorty severely every time they bumped heads.

As far as the Legal situation goes I'm not claiming I had the watch at all I'm not reimbursing her nothing and me and her pops would of had a nice talk about the future outcome of this situation cause you playing with my livelihood when you include police,judges,and Jail.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Friend of a friend, eh?

#YouAintGottaLieCraig

it's probably that indian chick henry told me he was dating on xboxlive when he was asking me for gift ideas months ago.
nerd.gif
Pics of said girl
nerd.gif

Friend of a friend, eh?

#YouAintGottaLieCraig

nerd.gif
Pics of said girl
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Friend of a friend, eh?

#YouAintGottaLieCraig

nerd.gif
Pics of said girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Friend of a friend, eh?

#YouAintGottaLieCraig

nerd.gif
Pics of said girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'd get some home girls to teach her a lesson,thats absolute bull what she did.

The Dad is also a piece of !+*! 
30t6p3b.gif

I'd get some home girls to teach her a lesson,thats absolute bull what she did.

The Dad is also a piece of !+*! 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom