Mannnn, bitter girls can do some GRIMEY ##*@ (Story)

That's pretty raw. A similar thing happened to me with my ex, I had proof of my innocence so she ended up embarrassing her whole family too.

That's pretty raw. A similar thing happened to me with my ex, I had proof of my innocence so she ended up embarrassing her whole family too.

Originally Posted by Jokey III

His fault for selling it.
this. if it where flipped and she sold the watch there would be mad of you posting that Nas skimask gif and suggesting some crazy +%+ borderline felonies. how dude even get arrested if they had no proof he sold it. 

Originally Posted by Jokey III

His fault for selling it.
this. if it where flipped and she sold the watch there would be mad of you posting that Nas skimask gif and suggesting some crazy +%+ borderline felonies. how dude even get arrested if they had no proof he sold it. 

All he had to do was deny he ever had the watch. How are they going to prove he did unless she had some text messages or something admitting he at one point had the watch

All he had to do was deny he ever had the watch. How are they going to prove he did unless she had some text messages or something admitting he at one point had the watch

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by dreClark

Friend of a friend, eh?

We all saw the jailhouse TV son.

#YouAintGottaLieCraig

where he watched the superbowl game at.
it's probably that indian chick henry told me he was dating on xboxlive when he was asking me for gift ideas months ago.
nerd.gif
Pics of said girl
nerd.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by dreClark

Friend of a friend, eh?

We all saw the jailhouse TV son.

#YouAintGottaLieCraig

where he watched the superbowl game at.
it's probably that indian chick henry told me he was dating on xboxlive when he was asking me for gift ideas months ago.
nerd.gif
Pics of said girl
nerd.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

This is truly messed up!!! If he gave her HIV or something I might understand ... but for a $1200 watch and got him doing Jail time!!???..cuz it wasnt working out b/w em..

Damn ... She's heartless....

and
30t6p3b.gif
at the pops too.

This is truly messed up!!! If he gave her HIV or something I might understand ... but for a $1200 watch and got him doing Jail time!!???..cuz it wasnt working out b/w em..

Damn ... She's heartless....

and
30t6p3b.gif
at the pops too.

These heauxs be crazy
she trynna railroad blood cause shes a indian giver.
"i never hit a girl but id shake the @+% outta you"

These heauxs be crazy
she trynna railroad blood cause shes a indian giver.
"i never hit a girl but id shake the @+% outta you"

That's unfortunate
30t6p3b.gif
. Seems like the cops didn't have probable cause to arrest buddy. That case won't stick...

That's unfortunate
30t6p3b.gif
. Seems like the cops didn't have probable cause to arrest buddy. That case won't stick...

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

all he needs to do is record a conversation with her. it shouldn't be hard to get her on the phone and start yapping
Probably would be inadmissible b/c he didn't have her consent to record the convo.  However, Henz0, tell ya boy not to mention anything about the watch if he hasn't already. Ya boy gon be good cause the state won't pursue it w/o any evidence. At this point it's hearsay. Even if she tries to sue him, she has the burden of proof that she ever gave him the watch. He needs to remove any pics from offline w/ the watch on if he has any.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

all he needs to do is record a conversation with her. it shouldn't be hard to get her on the phone and start yapping
Probably would be inadmissible b/c he didn't have her consent to record the convo.  However, Henz0, tell ya boy not to mention anything about the watch if he hasn't already. Ya boy gon be good cause the state won't pursue it w/o any evidence. At this point it's hearsay. Even if she tries to sue him, she has the burden of proof that she ever gave him the watch. He needs to remove any pics from offline w/ the watch on if he has any.

Back
Top Bottom