Mannnn, bitter girls can do some GRIMEY ##*@ (Story)

thats messed up but at the same time, dont take back what you gave. thats a +#+*$ move IMO

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinkin' this has to do with me.. 

damn...I'll sell u the watch back son...don't want u going thru this drama

how did he get arrested if the watch wasn't even in his possession???

all he had to do was tell the cops, "no, i don't have the watch. never did."

#+#@ they gonna do

how did he get arrested if the watch wasn't even in his possession???

all he had to do was tell the cops, "no, i don't have the watch. never did."

#+#@ they gonna do

Why yall shaking your head at the pops?

What father wouldn't side with his daughter over a dude that is piping his daughter that he probably doesn't like anyway?

Why yall shaking your head at the pops?

What father wouldn't side with his daughter over a dude that is piping his daughter that he probably doesn't like anyway?

This happened to a friend of a friend.His now ex-gf purchased him a $1200 watch while they were still happily together and once things went sour he sold it. She had some remorse about it and called him up on some " oh i want the watch back " and he basically told her @##!% he doesnt have it . So about an hr. Later the cops show up to his door saying she reported that a watch was stolen from her room that she purchased for her father. To make it even worst her father co-signed the story for her so dude got arrested, had to post bail and now has to go to court for this nonsense.. I dont know what id do if i was in this situation, but no way could she get away with this with no consequences
30t6p3b.gif
So articulate, so enlightening, why it was a fine tale indeed sir! I shall cherish this forever and pass this tale along to generations to come.

This happened to a friend of a friend.His now ex-gf purchased him a $1200 watch while they were still happily together and once things went sour he sold it. She had some remorse about it and called him up on some " oh i want the watch back " and he basically told her @##!% he doesnt have it . So about an hr. Later the cops show up to his door saying she reported that a watch was stolen from her room that she purchased for her father. To make it even worst her father co-signed the story for her so dude got arrested, had to post bail and now has to go to court for this nonsense.. I dont know what id do if i was in this situation, but no way could she get away with this with no consequences
30t6p3b.gif
So articulate, so enlightening, why it was a fine tale indeed sir! I shall cherish this forever and pass this tale along to generations to come.

Because of this thread I asked dude about an update:

1) Shorties pops is an ex sheriff
2) He had to pay 20,000 bail to get out initially
3) In jail now because he had a prior charge years ago so they're holding him

30t6p3b.gif

#20,000 bail..!?!?

Because of this thread I asked dude about an update:

1) Shorties pops is an ex sheriff
2) He had to pay 20,000 bail to get out initially
3) In jail now because he had a prior charge years ago so they're holding him