Mannnn, bitter girls can do some GRIMEY ##*@ (Story)

Originally Posted by henz0

Because of this thread I asked dude about an update:

1) Shorties pops is an ex sheriff
2) He had to pay 20,000 bail to get out initially
3) In jail now because he had a prior charge years ago so they're holding him

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Because of this thread I asked dude about an update:

1) Shorties pops is an ex sheriff
2) He had to pay 20,000 bail to get out initially
3) In jail now because he had a prior charge years ago so they're holding him

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by Jokey III

His fault for selling it.
this. if it where flipped and she sold the watch there would be mad of you posting that Nas skimask gif and suggesting some crazy +%+ borderline felonies. how dude even get arrested if they had no proof he sold it. 

Naw, it won't hold up in court. It's considered a gift. Just like if you give ya girl something on V-day, it's considered a gift and now their property.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by Jokey III

His fault for selling it.
this. if it where flipped and she sold the watch there would be mad of you posting that Nas skimask gif and suggesting some crazy +%+ borderline felonies. how dude even get arrested if they had no proof he sold it. 

Naw, it won't hold up in court. It's considered a gift. Just like if you give ya girl something on V-day, it's considered a gift and now their property.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

all he needs to do is record a conversation with her. it shouldn't be hard to get her on the phone and start yapping
Probably would be inadmissible b/c he didn't have her consent to record the convo.  However, Henz0, tell ya boy not to mention anything about the watch if he hasn't already. Ya boy gon be good cause the state won't pursue it w/o any evidence. At this point it's hearsay. Even if she tries to sue him, she has the burden of proof that she ever gave him the watch. He needs to remove any pics from offline w/ the watch on if he has any.

laugh.gif

what year law school/crim pro major are you?

EDIT

or do you just watch mad law and order?

and a recorded conversation is admissible. henz0's boy isn't a government agent. he doesn't need consent or a warrant to record a phone conversation with someone. now if his lawyer TELLS him to do that, it's a different story.
Nope, it isn't inadmissible. Why do u think bill collectors or customer service have to tell u that the call is being monitored or recorded 
wink.gif

Edit: unless things have changed in NY in the past year, it is a one-party state which means he could do it and it be admissible, my bad; I live in PA and we're a two-party state.

And I don't watch a lot of law and order
laugh.gif
. I took a lot of classes pertaining to law in undergrad and now (paralegal cert.). I'm fittin to go to law school so I'm studyin up for that and to know my rights as a citizen of this country.

At the end of the day, the burden of proof still lies w/ ol girl and her pops. After dude is acquitted, he can sue her for all sorts of *%%% from defamation of character to emotional distress
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

all he needs to do is record a conversation with her. it shouldn't be hard to get her on the phone and start yapping
Probably would be inadmissible b/c he didn't have her consent to record the convo.  However, Henz0, tell ya boy not to mention anything about the watch if he hasn't already. Ya boy gon be good cause the state won't pursue it w/o any evidence. At this point it's hearsay. Even if she tries to sue him, she has the burden of proof that she ever gave him the watch. He needs to remove any pics from offline w/ the watch on if he has any.

laugh.gif

what year law school/crim pro major are you?

EDIT

or do you just watch mad law and order?

and a recorded conversation is admissible. henz0's boy isn't a government agent. he doesn't need consent or a warrant to record a phone conversation with someone. now if his lawyer TELLS him to do that, it's a different story.
Nope, it isn't inadmissible. Why do u think bill collectors or customer service have to tell u that the call is being monitored or recorded 
wink.gif

Edit: unless things have changed in NY in the past year, it is a one-party state which means he could do it and it be admissible, my bad; I live in PA and we're a two-party state.

And I don't watch a lot of law and order
laugh.gif
. I took a lot of classes pertaining to law in undergrad and now (paralegal cert.). I'm fittin to go to law school so I'm studyin up for that and to know my rights as a citizen of this country.

At the end of the day, the burden of proof still lies w/ ol girl and her pops. After dude is acquitted, he can sue her for all sorts of *%%% from defamation of character to emotional distress
pimp.gif

Damn dog, was it the watch with the bezel? The same one dude was telling me how he saw it in The Source?? Best believe she'd better go into hiding for pulling that type of sabotage on me and my watch...

but she's ice cold, b.

Damn dog, was it the watch with the bezel? The same one dude was telling me how he saw it in The Source?? Best believe she'd better go into hiding for pulling that type of sabotage on me and my watch...

but she's ice cold, b.

Damn.. I wonder what grimey stuff your friend of a friend did to that chick.. or maybe she's just crazy??

Damn.. I wonder what grimey stuff your friend of a friend did to that chick.. or maybe she's just crazy??

thats messed up but at the same time, dont take back what you gave. thats a +#+*$ move IMO

Back
Top Bottom