Man Shot Outside Hollywood Club - TMZ & Worldstar There to Capture It All - WSHH Encouraging Reckles

Hopefully it was in self-defense and justified, if not then this just cold blooded murder. Dudes dont even get to say goodbye to their families, streets are crazy. :smh:

Hopefully it was in self-defense and justified, if not then this just cold blooded murder. Dudes dont even get to say goodbye to their families, streets are crazy.
mean.gif
No way that's "self-defense".

Dude clearly walked up on him and knew exactly what he wanted to do.

Dude was slumped in the middle of the street :smh:

Exactly that's the worst part. Haven't seen a lifeless body in the streets like that in a minute.

Was talking to the homies the other day about fights, clubbing and just how unpredictable it is. Hell I got in a fight last year leaving Exchange in LA. It could have ended EXACTLY like this for me or the dudes that was with me that night. Luckily it didn't, but I apologized to the homies after that because I put their life in danger.

Rip

The difference between this thread and the now locked convenience store thread?  

I don't think anyone watching the convenience store video is going to use it to rationalize discriminatory law enforcement policies, residential segregation, discriminatory hiring practices, or private/commercial discrimination, e.g. deliberately preventing White men from patronizing a nightclub in fear that they'll replicate the depicted behavior.  

If you just watched this video and you're starting your reply with "Now this is why".... STOP.  

What we should actually be discussing here is the country's insatiable appetite for these sorts of videos, to the point where bystanders reach for their phones not to call for help - but to document violence for mass consumption

/thread. hence why i don't visit wshh. it may be a worthless protest. but damnit i really hate that site
laugh.gif
You can add tmz to that as far as I'm concerned. I can't stand wshh or tmz.

Hopefully it was in self-defense and justified, if not then this just cold blooded murder. Dudes dont even get to say goodbye to their families, streets are crazy.
mean.gif
That did not look like self defense at all... you could tell by the look on his face he gave no dambs. 

Y'all complain about people "not being about that life" and being fake thugs but cry when something like that happens. Is it wrong? Hell yea. Is it gonna stop? Hell no.
Regardless of skin color or race, hood dudes are not playing around. Hood dudes come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

White clubs they start trouble too. Brawls go on everywhere. They just not carrying guns on them.

Asians party with Asians only.. No trouble.. No alcohol... Only cars and laughter.

Hispanics same as black. More likely to get stabbed than shot.

HEY IM BLACK AND I

ngbbs4ecce28570475.jpg

Co-Sign
Black people act up over the dumbest ish sometimes.
I'm black too and black house parties are already enough for me. A black club/bar i'd be scared for my life.

Weak as self hatred NTers come out of the lurking woods again. Where do they breed you scary dudes? Sure it shows a black man acting up then all of a sudden "this why I don't hang with blacks" and "this might sound racist" comment start fling outta nowhere. Acting like blacks are the only ones to act a fool, shid you can go to the movies and be shot by some idiot.

A lot of slick stereotyping going on in here, cowards.

Of course every racial/ethnic group has people that pop off and go nuts and in general make the rest of their group look bad.
I just feel like it happens a bit more frequently with our people. I've been to house parties with my white friends and house parties with my black friends.
White people drama in nyc rarely reaches the danger level of black people drama. I can't comment on other ethnic groups because I don't go to many of their functions
but I know that my alertness is much higher around my own kind. Sad but it's the truth.

Last edited:
White clubs they start trouble too. Brawls go on everywhere. They just not carrying guns on them.

Asians party with Asians only.. No trouble.. No alcohol... Only cars and laughter.

Hispanics same as black. More likely to get stabbed than shot.

What? I was at an all Asian party at Velvet Room a few years ago and they were popping magnum bottles of Belvedere.

Although I didn't see anyone fighting that night. All people, races, color and creed fight. Human beings get hot-headed and make stupid decisions.

Sucha punk move. Dude prob thinks he is the **** for it too.

I'm all for protection, but this is absolutely brutal and unwarranted. I dont give a damn about what it was for (to show he is "about that life"?, defend his girl? defend a friend since he clearly wasnt trying to even fight? get butthurt after someone talked a little trash?) Doesnt matter who you are, nobody on this Earth deserves to determine the fate of another human being.

THINK about it for a second, this man just took another persons LIFE. I've been through it so I know the pain, but honestly just put yourself in that victims family and/or friends shoes. You affect them for the entirety of their lives. And for what? A drunken night over something that MOST LIKELY was something everybody would have laughed about in the morning, had he made it til then.

Sorry for the mini-rant. This kind of stuff just sickens me, likely because I've felt it first hand. I don't think some of you guys who haven't actually felt that pain, seen the pain on the parents faces during that funeral, seeing the hurt faces from family and close friends know the severity this causes for people. Seeing how it affects certain people nearly a decade later just as bad as when it initially happened. It's something I hope no one has to go through in their life, it's almost surreal. I know most of us have pride and never are trying to get "punked" but there are times and situations that you just need to walk away/stay away from. Some people have no grasp on life, nor how much control they have over MANY others with one action.

/endrant

God I hate WSHH and TMZ.

RIP to the dude that was killed and I hope the dumba** who pulled the trigger is given the injection. No tax dollars need to be wasted housing that POS.

yall throwing shots at blacks fighting at clubs but lets talk about white people loving to shoot up schools filled w/ innocent kids......one thing I can say about black violence is that it usually isn't random and the victim knows the shooter......y'all will kill anybody...even your own ******g parents......
laugh.gif

i love white people i swear i do but yall race baiting ones are some of the stupidest ************* walking around this god damn country/world

ignorance doesn't have a color....while some may be different than others it's still ignorant 

but ftr I do avoid hood clubs.....prefer a mixed crowd

And yet people still argue the 2nd amendment and their right to bear arms :smh: if this isn't a perfect example of guns exacerbating our flaws and violently escalating disputes, I don't know what is. I swear sometimes I see no hope for american society.

And yet people still argue the 2nd amendment and their right to bear arms :smh: if this isn't a perfect example of guns exacerbating our flaws and violently escalating disputes, I don't know what is. I swear sometimes I see no hope for american society.
So because some people can't control themselves nobody shod have a gun? So if some cat hops in his car nd starts mowing people down should we not have cars? And more importantly I can promise you the gun that was used in this crime was obtained illegally so why should it have any effect on the rights of law abiding gun owners? Do dudes think if there is some sort of federal ban gang members nd cartel members are gonna stop shooting people?

even with the arrow and slo-mo I couldnt see what the F&*( was goin on .... was the dude in tha varsity jaccet bussin off or wut ??

Back
Top Bottom