Man Shot Outside Hollywood Club - TMZ & Worldstar There to Capture It All - WSHH Encouraging Reckles

And yet people still argue the 2nd amendment and their right to bear arms
mean.gif
if this isn't a perfect example of guns exacerbating our flaws and violently escalating disputes, I don't know what is. I swear sometimes I see no hope for american society.
gun laws only affect the people who follow the law, bet you that gun isnt registered to the guy who shot it

And yet people still argue the 2nd amendment and their right to bear arms :smh: if this isn't a perfect example of guns exacerbating our flaws and violently escalating disputes, I don't know what is. I swear sometimes I see no hope for american society.
So because some people can't control themselves nobody shod have a gun? So if some cat hops in his car nd starts mowing people down should we not have cars? And more importantly I can promise you the gun that was used in this crime was obtained illegally so why should it have any effect on the rights of law abiding gun owners? Do dudes think if there is some sort of federal ban gang members nd cartel members are gonna stop shooting people?

get outta here wit all that. you think if the gun was purchased legally this situation would've transpired differently? cmon son get real. whether it was legally or illegally obtained, dude's mindset was to bring a gun out of his home and to a party/club where many people gather, and to use said weapon if things got outta hand for him. sandy hook and aurora were legally purchased guns btw..

your car example is stupid as ****. cars are methods of transportation. same as planes right? terrorist hijacked the plane and turned it into a missile on 9-11 but u don't see me saying planes should be banished. that was never the plane's purpose. whats a guns purpose besides to kill? paperweight? it don't add inches to your ****, word to jack nicholson. it only exacerbates people's flaws. case in point, the dude in the video.

now im not ignorant to say that a civilian ban on arms will stop violence. obama said the same thing, and london has a knife problem that's synonymous to our gun problem. there is still the problem with some people's mindset that is to use deadly force to deal with any situation.

but i can promise you people wouldn't be dying as much in cities like philly, baltimore, or chicago, if guns were off the streets.

Last edited:
yall throwing shots at blacks fighting at clubs but lets talk about white people loving to shoot up schools filled w/ innocent kids......one thing I can say about black violence is that it usually isn't random and the victim knows the shooter......y'all will kill anybody...even your own ******g parents......
laugh.gif
i love white people i swear i do but yall race baiting ones are some of the stupidest ************* walking around this god damn country/world

ignorance doesn't have a color....while some may be different than others it's still ignorant 

but ftr I do avoid hood clubs.....prefer a mixed crowd

4083617_o.gif

Race has a lot to do with it, not acknowledging that is ignorance.

You have to dig deeper. Neglecting to do so is ignorance. It's about socioeconomic status. When Irish and Italian immigrants arrived at the turn of last century, they were linked to a large % of crimes in their cities in comparison to other ethnic groups until they became assimilated. This was due to them having little opportunities, language/cultural barriers, broken families, and countless other factors... much like less fortunate minorities in the present day. Linking racial minorities to crime rates is obviously going to generate direct results. People often stop there, which is sad, because it produces stereotypes instead of positive action.

Last edited:
get outta here wit all that. you think if the gun was purchased legally this situation would've transpired differently? cmon son get real. whether it was legally or illegally obtained, dude's mindset was to bring a gun out of his home and to a party/club where many people gather, and to use said weapon if things got outta hand for him. sandy hook and aurora were legally purchased guns btw..

your car example is stupid as ****. cars are methods of transportation. same as planes right? terrorist hijacked the plane and turned it into a missile on 9-11 but u don't see me saying planes should be banished. that was never the plane's purpose. whats a guns purpose besides to kill? paperweight? it don't add inches to your ****, word to jack nicholson. it only exacerbates people's flaws. case in point, the dude in the video.

now im not ignorant to say that a civilian ban on arms will stop violence. obama said the same thing, and london has a knife problem that's synonymous to our gun problem. there is still the problem with some people's mindset that is to use deadly force to deal with any situation.

but i can promise you people wouldn't be dying as much in cities like philly, baltimore, or chicago, if guns were off the streets.
You my man are ignorant Chicago is already tough on guns yet it doesn't appear to be working gun bans take guns from civilians not criminals gang members ain't turnin in no guns their already using them to break the law and yet another law is going to stop them? Gun bans just make guys who sell guns illegally more money I bet you think the war on drugs was a success too huh?

Whether it was purchased legally or illegally does matter. Because if it was purchased illegally then HE DOESN'T have a right to bear arms which was your original point.

If it didn't matter...they would have been using Chicago as an example as to we need "gun control". Kids dying there by the masses every night. But it's not until these "mass shootings" that people see gun control as a real issue. Obviously...these kids in Chicago aren't using their moms firearms to commit murders.

That's another topic tho.

yall throwing shots at blacks fighting at clubs but lets talk about white people loving to shoot up schools filled w/ innocent kids......one thing I can say about black violence is that it usually isn't random and the victim knows the shooter......y'all will kill anybody...even your own ******g parents......
laugh.gif

i love white people i swear i do but yall race baiting ones are some of the stupidest ************* walking around this god damn country/world

ignorance doesn't have a color....while some may be different than others it's still ignorant 

holding it down for the bros... repped

You my man are ignorant Chicago is already tough on guns yet it doesn't appear to be working gun bans take guns from civilians not criminals gang members ain't turnin in no guns their already using them to break the law and yet another law is going to stop them? Gun bans just make guys who sell guns illegally more money I bet you think the war on drugs was a success too huh?

:lol: nah man i don't think the war on drugs is working.

Last edited:
If dude who got popped was fighting beforehand...then I don't feel sorry for him...

If you decide to engage another person you should accept any consequences that result from your decision.

Dude was shot intentionally, not some accident. Whatever he did to trigger that was on him.

:lol: @ the foolishness...

black dude shoots another dude... "thats why i dont deal w/ black filled environments"

white boy shoots a bunch of kids... white boy shoots up a movie theater... white boy shoots up a college... no one says "that's why i dont like awkward little white dudes that dont get yambs..."

laugh.gif

I kinda get your point, but you need to take into consideration how this country is populated in regards to race. THEN take a look at homicide trends. While those mass shootings you speak of may be more devastating due to the circumstances including randomness, the numbers speak for themselves. You're basically trying to say since white people seem to kill randomly (or that's how the media usually portrays it) that's it's more F'd up.

However, murder is murder. A life is lost regardless. Two boys shoot up Columbine killing random students. The same day, the U.S. bombs a country in the middle east, killing hundreds. The same month, there are a handful of drug related murders in the inner city. Are you really trying to make a case that one instance is somehow "better" because there was a more reasonable motive? Try explaining to the mother of the guy in this video (assuming victim and perp were acquainted) that her son's death wasn't as bad as the man who lost his daughter @ Sandy Hook because that was totally random :smh:

If dude who got popped was fighting beforehand...then I don't feel sorry for him...

If you decide to engage another person you should accept any consequences that result from your decision.

Dude was shot intentionally, not some accident. Whatever he did to trigger that was on him.
We don't know the circumstances behind what happened.

From what we see...it was dudes knuckling up and dude bought the hammer out. That's not honorable. If you're in a fight....fight. It was in front of a nightclub. That's not a situation where you should even be pulling hammers out.

Now if dude was popping off at the mouth with gun talk then...you reap what you sow...but we don't know that.

I don't understand why black people always say "this makes all of us look bad".

White person commits a crime, You never here "we gotta do better" or "That guy makes us all look bad" from white people.

Why do we only lump ourselves in situations that are negative.

Example: Black person saves someones life. You never here "That guy makes us all look good".
Think it has to do with black people having a negative image in society.

Those black people dont want to be associated with that type of behavior,but this isshh happens in every race.

It's not about race, it's the goon mentality.

Unfortunately in major cities without a large black population black events can be overrun by goons.

Spent all my life in Cali except for 4 years in Atlanta. Obviously ATL has plenty of majority black spots/nights and there are plenty that can be filled with goons but there's also a lot with regular black folk just trying to have a good time.

In Cali I've noticed it's a lot harder to find a majority black spot that isn't overrun by goons. Of course they exist but they're not as prevalent.

Black population is smaller here and less dedicated black spots per capita so you can have all types at one spot.

I only go to mixed spots, part of it is because my close friends are a mixed group but I also notice groups of all blacks at mixed spots, having a good time just like everyone else.

Summary
It's not black folks. It's goons. In cities with smaller black populations, the goons and regular black folks frequent the same few spots/nights

Last edited:
I don't mess with hood parties either no more. Last one I went to dude said if everyone doesn't leave he is shooting it up. Everyone sprinted out of that ***** lmaooooooo.

Was a cookout party.

It's not about race, it's the hood mentality.

Unfortunately in major cities without a large black population black events can be overrun by hood folks.

Spent all my life in Cali except for 4 years in Atlanta. Obviously ATL has plenty of majority black spots/nights and there are plenty that can be hood but there's also a lot with regular black folk just trying to have a good time.

In Cali I've noticed it's a lot harder to find a majority black spot that isn't overrun by goons. Of course they exist but they're not as prevalent.

Black population is smaller here and less dedicated black spots per capita so you can have all types at one spot.

I only go to mixed spots, part of it is because my close friends are a mixed group but I also notice groups of all blacks at mixed spots, having a good time just like everyone else.

Summary
It's not black folks. It's goons. In cities with smaller black populations, the goons and regular black folks frequent the same few spots/nights

Lol at hood mentality. I'm from the hood and fought my battles and made it out, but never would I do anything like this or associate myself with people like this.

It's more like DUMBASS mentality. Not everyone from the hood is ignorant, loud, "ghetto", or looking for constant trouble.

God I hate WSHH and TMZ.

you hate youtube and all other social sites also then?

people hurry up and get there phone out to film stuff because sites will pay them big bucks for it or want to be THAT guy that got it on tape and is getting inverviews the next day on the news. its the world we live in

:lol: @ the foolishness...

black dude shoots another dude... "thats why i dont deal w/ black filled environments"

white boy shoots a bunch of kids... white boy shoots up a movie theater... white boy shoots up a college... no one says "that's why i dont like awkward little white dudes that dont get yambs..."

true, i was thinking the same thing.

black dude shoots someone and nt is good on clubs with black people.

white nerd shoots people and nt wants to ban guns.

Last edited:
I don't understand why black people always say "this makes all of us look bad".

White person commits a crime, You never here "we gotta do better" or "That guy makes us all look bad" from white people.

Why do we only lump ourselves in situations that are negative.

Example: Black person saves someones life. You never here "That guy makes us all look good".
Think it has to do with black people having a negative image in society.
Those black people dont want to be associated with that type of behavior,but this isshh happens in every race.

this. we don't have that great of an image in this country. never have historically speaking. so when a few do some stupid ignorant **** like this and tagg wshh or something (example), other blacks who aren't about that life will still get the bad rap because of the actions of said few.

so if i say those black people set us back, its not entirely to be funny, its lowkey true and how i feel. don't make it harder for us in this country than it already is.

and i also agree, **** happens in every race.

And yet people still argue the 2nd amendment and their right to bear arms :smh: if this isn't a perfect example of guns exacerbating our flaws and violently escalating disputes, I don't know what is. I swear sometimes I see no hope for american society.

Dude you act like this is a law abiding citizen trying to protect himself or something???? The guy probably is carrying a unregisterd weapon and if they were banned he would still have it cause how could it be tracked.

You must be in some kind of dream world if you think that if there was gun control bad people still wouldn't be able to get their hands on one.

Nah Bruh. So ur saying u would pop someone for an argument?

U wrong b. create a better mentality n destroy this one boss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom