Man Shot Outside Hollywood Club - TMZ & Worldstar There to Capture It All - WSHH Encouraging Reckles

Its a cycle

Things like this happen regardless of cameras-----> It gets caught on tape and posted on WSHH ----> People watch online, video goes viral and make the participants famous.

But most of ya'll think thats where it stops

No.  WSHH is a business.  They get paid for advertisement space.  So the more Wild/Raw/Shocking video means more views/viewers.  Which equals more money.  They win!

The losers are the ignorant participants and those that happen to be around them.  With the new "glorification" and "instant fame" attached to a video that does give MORE incentive to act out and record it in hopes of getting on WSHH.

So yes people did ignorant things before but WSHH has made our country and our culture worse by giving incentives for this behavior.  Now instead of stopping a fight or keeping it moving people pull out camera phones and jump around like House of Pain. Now instead of leaving the scene of a crime we have "hood reporters".

Look at the 7-11 video.  You can tell the presence of the camera was driving his actions.  Son wanted to be a internet celebrity even he had to pay with his life in a convient store getting stabbed to death.  Now we have a whole younger generation growing up on WSHH.

That why I have no respect for the dude Q.  And I really don't have respect for any person of color that says "I like watching it, but I don't condone the videos".  By SIMPLY clicking on that site your putting money in their pocket and allowing him to continue to make blood money off our people. 

Open your eyes man.  Stop sharing these videos, stop clicking on WSHH, stop advocating "hood reports" if you really care about the image of Black Americans.

Last edited:
higher prices means nothing if its filled with beaches.

Clubs out here charge 20+ a night. all blacc clubs. this is standard for us.

The only way to really kill this **** is hella police presence.

its sad that these people would rather sell this footage to some stupid site for 100 bucks

rather than helping the police identify the people committing these heinous crimes...this was a murder, and what was the first thing they did? post it on TMZ..

if my murder was caught on someones phone i'd want it to be solved instead of it just becoming another world star video of someone getting murdered on the hollywood strip...
mean.gif
How do we know it wasn't submitted to the police? 

WSHH is a disgrace. Does anyone make it a habit to visit that site daily or weekly? Sick people. Good ol 1st amendment.

My first experience with videos such as these was BUMFIGHTS. Even as a teenager I thought it was disgusting. Picking on homeless people man. :smh:

My dad (an African American) use to always talk about how he purposely went/goes places were the costs of goods and entertainment were higher in order to avoid black people. He lives in Philadelphia and would make an extra effort to go to nicer movie theaters & grocery stores etc to avoid trouble.

It sounds bad but there is a lot of truth to it. Unfortunately
your dad is a Tom.

Last edited:
My dad (an African American) use to always talk about how he purposely went/goes places were the costs of goods and entertainment were higher in order to avoid black people. He lives in Philadelphia and would make an extra effort to go to nicer movie theaters & grocery stores etc to avoid trouble.

It sounds bad but there is a lot of truth to it. Unfortunately
your dad is a Tom.
Tom,_Sarah_and_Usher_-_Tom_and_Sarah.JPG

Call him whatever. He is making his decisions based off of personal experience.
Worst reasoning ever.  Alot of ignorant people use that excuse.  Not calling your pops that because I don't know him but thats not a good excuse.  So chick told me her mom hates black men because she was raped by one.  Ummm even in those extreme circumstances you can't say "based off my experiences".  Sounds silly. 

He probably goes there because those stores are usually cleaner, have better customer service, and more options.  I hope thats why he goes and not to deliberately avoid his own people.

I am not making excuses for him. I never even said that I completely agree with him.

Philadelphia is a wild place (like many others). He sees as though he understands where and when things may pop off from experience etc then tries to avoid it. From what I have gotten from him, he doesn't live super paranoid and knows that things will not always happen. He looks at it more from a probability stand point.

And in those parts that is typically true. Unfortunately

Quick question out of honest curiosity.... If, lets say, a Mexican guy commits a crime, does it portray that all Mexicans are criminals?

Again I really wanna hear what people think because I never understood that when a black person does something ALL black people are either to blame, the same, or brings down their race as a whole. I view it as an individual is his actions. I was also born and raised in south east DC where I was the minority so maybe that sways my idealisms

Last edited:
The difference between this thread and the now locked convenience store thread?  

I don't think anyone watching the convenience store video is going to use it to rationalize discriminatory law enforcement policies, residential segregation, discriminatory hiring practices, or private/commercial discrimination, e.g. deliberately preventing White men from patronizing a nightclub in fear that they'll replicate the depicted behavior.  

If you just watched this video and you're starting your reply with "Now this is why".... STOP.  

What we should actually be discussing here is the country's insatiable appetite for these sorts of videos, to the point where bystanders reach for their phones not to call for help - but to document violence for mass consumption

/thread. hence why i don't visit wshh. it may be a worthless protest. but damnit i really hate that site :lol:

Last edited:
What we should actually be discussing here is the country's insatiable appetite for these sorts of videos, to the point where bystanders reach for their phones not to call for help - but to document violence for mass consumption.
Basically,this generations thirst for internet fame,internet nororiety,just anything and everything put on the internet.

All of that other stuff being said in here is for the hogg's because it's full of ****,you feed into what your fed.I'll be the first tell someone, If your scared,STAY HOME!.Simple as that.

It's LA and I'm sure it went from some chicken's clucking to something else and once those line's are drawn,gun play is the only option for those.

Quick question out of honest curiosity.... If, lets say, a Mexican guy commits a crime, does it portray that all Mexicans are criminals?

Again I really wanna hear what people think because I never understood that when a black person does something ALL black people are either to blame, the same, or brings down their race as a whole. I view it as an individual is his actions. I was also born and raised in south east DC where I was the minority so maybe that sways my idealisms
We live in a nation built on propaganda and lies. As a result black people are constantly on edge because they know how easily public perception can be swayed unfavorably because honestly it's never too favorable to begin with.

love going to the club and getting on these women

but if something like that breaks out im not staying for it or going to it

I got friends of different cultures same things happen in white/hispanic clubs

these actions are a human trait not racial 
mean.gif

Not every black person is a violent heathen...

Not every white women want to be with a black man...

You're right, and you're wrong.

Race has a lot to do with it, not acknowledging that is ignorance.

white/hispanic clubs
these actions are a human trait not racial

...and alcohol. Fights always break out, usually 'cause of females dudes just met. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom