Man Shot Outside Hollywood Club - TMZ & Worldstar There to Capture It All - WSHH Encouraging Reckles

Anyone who records video's specifically for Woldstar or yells worldstar while recording a video is a moron and shouldn't be a allowed to live on this planet.

srs.

I don't care if this sounds racist but I refuse to go to a club full of ratchets and black dudes.

When I worked at a club we literally could only have a designated number of black people in the club (yes racist, but not my choice). Now on top of that they needed to be a certain type of black person lol.

When a club became a "black club" in this area it meant that they were about to close down and needed wanted to cash out.

Again I'm in no way shape or form racist, this was just how the managers operated.

Sad that this is the world we are living in now. People would rather pull a cell phone out to capture a moment rather than lend a helping hand. Look at the dude in the NYC train. Newspapers got a clear photo of the train about to hit homeboy, but that same person that took that picture could have helped pulled him up on the platform or tell him where to duck under. 

I know a few club promoters and owners, and I've literally seen them tell DJs to play electronic music in order to get black people to leave. And some of these owners/promoters ARE black. They don't want the trouble that comes from spinning rap music all night. Such tactics are no secret in the nightclub industry, and while plenty of people might find it racist, every incidence of nightclub violence around here only involves black people. But of course, we can't judge.
My dad (an African American) use to always talk about how he purposely went/goes places were the costs of goods and entertainment were higher in order to avoid black people. He lives in Philadelphia and would make an extra effort to go to nicer movie theaters & grocery stores etc to avoid trouble.

It sounds bad but there is a lot of truth to it. Unfortunately

Sad that this is the world we are living in now. People would rather pull a cell phone out to capture a moment rather than lend a helping hand. Look at the dude in the NYC train. Newspapers got a clear photo of the train about to hit homeboy, but that same person that took that picture could have helped pulled him up on the platform or tell him where to duck under. 
Exactly what could've been done in this situation? A big *** brawl which ended in someone murdering someone else. You want all the ppl recording to part take in this as if they could've stopped it?

As for your comparison can't really blame those ppl for not wanting to risk their life from someone else in that situation. Story would've just been sadder if dude attempted to save him and failed only to die with him. I mean seconds out there's only so much that can be said that could even be understood before the train comes.

Just found out this a cousin of mine. Small ******g world. My lil bro and some others cats were all friends but last night we find out he is related to us. ****** up way to find out someone who you have been hanging, hooping, chilling with is your cousin. I personally didnt know him all that well myself but damn thats family regardless smfh.

how is there no police whatsoever? 

this is on the strip too..
mean.gif

F all that drama at the clubs. I stay home for that exact reason.

:stoneface: at those lames yelling WSHH

:lol: @ The Black people are violent routine going on in this thread.

You people here always use extreme examples to justify prejudice.
No I am much more smart than that. As far as probability goes, most of us know the drill. That is all we are implying.

Last edited:
I don't care if this sounds racist but I refuse to go to a club full of ratchets and black dudes.
yea, i know that feel.  biker bar down from where my brother lives.  rowdy, crowded as ****, bikes be spittin that fire way past three am, fights, brawls and all that **** on the regular forever, since i was a kid.  couple of years ago, for whatever reason a bunch of my brethren started going there and it basically became a black bar.  **** was closed down within a year, there were numerous gun fights, it was rowdy as ****, people were scared to even go in the complex the bar was in to get food and shop and whatnot.  thirty years, this place had the rowdiest bunch of bikers, one year with a bunch of fools and place was closed.  ************* be actin a fool anymore.  i wish these kids mommas taught them how to act before they let them loose.

I know a few club promoters and owners, and I've literally seen them tell DJs to play electronic music in order to get black people to leave. And some of these owners/promoters ARE black. They don't want the trouble that comes from spinning rap music all night. Such tactics are no secret in the nightclub industry, and while plenty of people might find it racist, every incidence of nightclub violence around here only involves black people. But of course, we can't judge.

HEY IM BLACK AND I

ngbbs4ecce28570475.jpg

Time for us black folks to band together and cut all of this silly **** out.

These fools already got scientists doing "studies" to try to prove that black males are more prone to violence than others. They want every reason they can to try to treat us like animals again. Once we find out what we really are and where we come from and show some unity...they're going to REALLY have a reason to fear us.

Last edited:
this thread= can of worms slowly oozing out. lel.

As far as this goes and people saying they should have helped out rather than filming, you do realize what year we're in, right? Call me whatever you want, but just like that guy got pop'd so could you because you're trynna defuse the situation. If it's outside, I'm dipping away from there. I know it sounds messed up, but i value my life more than trying to stop some irrational fools ready to pop a cap on anyone who they feel is challenging them. That ain't gonna be me. nope.

Time for us black folks to band together and cut all of this silly **** out.

These fools already got scientists doing "studies" to try to prove that black males are more prone to violence than others. They want every reason they can to try to treat us like animals again. Once we find out what we really are and where we come from and show some unity...they're going to REALLY have a reason to fear us.
okay, what are you brah?

was waiting for this thread....

the video had me is shock. RIP to the vitim
I was at beso (which is around the corner) that night and left like 20 min before this happened.. glad i missed all of this

but seriously this is embarrassing. as black people. this is why we get looked at like this. we're not trying to better ourselves. a damn shame SMH

doesnt matter if its a club of black folks playing rap music..

a mexican club playing salsa..

a biker bar full of white folks...

ish pops off everywhere..it's just not one certain demographic, it just so happens that these folks like to pull out their phones to record instead of calling the cops.

Back
Top Bottom