Man Shot Outside Hollywood Club - TMZ & Worldstar There to Capture It All - WSHH Encouraging Reckles

Weak as self hatred NTers come out of the lurking woods again. Where do they breed you scary dudes? Sure it shows a black man acting up then all of a sudden "this why I don't hang with blacks" and "this might sound racist" comment start fling outta nowhere. Acting like blacks are the only ones to act a fool, shid you can go to the movies and be shot by some idiot.

A lot of slick stereotyping going on in here, cowards.

Last edited:
Time for us black folks to band together and cut all of this silly **** out.

These fools already got scientists doing "studies" to try to prove that black males are more prone to violence than others. They want every reason they can to try to treat us like animals again. Once we find out what we really are and where we come from and show some unity...they're going to REALLY have a reason to fear us.
Quit saying this .

Every time there's an event with a black person acting out of control some dude always brings up "damn black people we need to do better" .

I doubt anyone from this site acts like the goons that you see on wshh .

It's the hood dudes that are the problem , they're the ones living off of lyrics that their favorite rappers puts out .

I'm tired of hearing dudes regurgitate the same things on an internet forum .

Hood dude's are hard headed , i know this from experience .

The internet has turned a whole generation into attention seeking sheep. That goes for all races. Dudes yelling worldstar are corny.

Weak as self hatred NTers come out of the lurking woods again. Where do they breed you scary dudes? Sure it shows a black man acting up then all of a sudden "this why I don't hang with blacks" and "this might sound racist" comment start fling outta nowhere. Acting like blacks are the only ones to act a fool, shid you can go to the movies and be shot by some idiot.

Word I'm tired of these RGIII types

I don't understand why black people always say "this makes all of us look bad".

White person commits a crime, You never here "we gotta do better" or "That guy makes us all look bad" from white people.

Why do we only lump ourselves in situations that are negative.

Example: Black person saves someones life. You never here "That guy makes us all look good".

Any of you black posters crying about one person's actions making an entire group look bad should go bleach your skin.

Just as bad, wannabe victims.

Last edited:
Any of you black posters crying about one person's actions making an entire group look bad should go bleach your skin.

Just as bad, wannabe victims.
michael-jackson-bad.jpg

Who's Bad?

does it not make us look bad as a group tho? with an already tarnished image events like shooting a nightclub does jus add fuel to the fire.

EDIT:
im speaking on behalf of the black community. i understand that whites, and any other race has their violence and what not.

ill still go to clubs that play hip hop. i love the music and things like that. just have to hope everything goes smoothly and no violent acts errupt

Last edited:
does it not make us look bad as a group tho? with an already tarnished image events like shooting a nightclub does jus add fuel to the fire.

EDIT:
im speaking on behalf of the black community. i understand that whites, and any other race has their violence and what not.

ill still go to clubs that play hip hop. i love the music and things like that. just have to hope everything goes smoothly and no violent acts errupt

Who cares? Do you think white people go around basing their actions on how black people will view them?

Cowards? I am glad that you know what we are about bro.

I don't really recall anyone saying that only blacks act like fools.

It is just the topic at hand.

And we are still steps behind as a people to be begin with so why do other races matter in this convo anyway? They are looking for it and we are giving it to them. Breaks my heart to see my brothers and sisters limit themselves because of this false identification of what it means to be 'black' and whatever other kind of nonsense.

Last edited:
lol its racist to prefer predominately white/asian clubs over black? You dudes is sensitive 

One of my white homies got jumped and stabbed right outside Avalon beefing with another white person over a *****...

Yall dudes racist :lol:

Last edited:
ever since they changed the name Sugar to Empire, it has been hood
This

I used to spin here when it was Sugar and there were never any major incidents. I swear I hear something monthly about how Sunday nights at Empire have some sort of drama start inside the club and then spill out onto Cahuenga and Hollywood

The difference between this thread and the now locked convenience store thread?  

I don't think anyone watching the convenience store video is going to use it to rationalize discriminatory law enforcement policies, residential segregation, discriminatory hiring practices, or private/commercial discrimination, e.g. deliberately preventing White men from patronizing a nightclub in fear that they'll replicate the depicted behavior.  

If you just watched this video and you're starting your reply with "Now this is why".... STOP.  

What we should actually be discussing here is the country's insatiable appetite for these sorts of videos, to the point where bystanders reach for their phones not to call for help - but to document violence for mass consumption. 

Last edited:
What we should actually be discussing here is the country's insatiable appetite for these sorts of videos, to the point where bystanders reach for their phones not to call for help - but to document violence for mass consumption. 
Exactly. Overlooked here is the TMZ camera guy who filmed the whole thing because people want to see this garbage.

I'd never surround myself with people like that group. It has nothing to do with being black, and everything to do with the eagerness to find trouble. That all probably started with something trivial like someone accidentally bumping into someone else. It happens with every race when liquor is involved. I don't know why some people are incapable of just going out, getting drunk and having a good time before going home.

its sad that these people would rather sell this footage to some stupid site for 100 bucks

rather than helping the police identify the people committing these heinous crimes...this was a murder, and what was the first thing they did? post it on TMZ..

if my murder was caught on someones phone i'd want it to be solved instead of it just becoming another world star video of someone getting murdered on the hollywood strip...
mean.gif

Crazy thing was i was across the street at The Colony that night. Came out & cops were every where :smh:

Back
Top Bottom