Man Shot Outside Hollywood Club - TMZ & Worldstar There to Capture It All - WSHH Encouraging Reckles

This is why I have never frequented no matter what race the majority of patrons are. You can have all of the good intentions of having fun that you want, but it only takes one person to decide that it's worth it, tonight, to take someone's life.
Sad to say but most of the time the shooter doesn't the entended target...it's the people fighting, the cell phone journalists, the spectaors, or residents that live close to these venues that end up getting
shot.

I think it's the neck tattoos, serious mean mug, and... the fact that he's in a mugshot photo...

all goon stereotypes.  if it wasn't for the fact that he's standing in front of a police camera i don't know that most people's minds would jump to "he's a murderer""

That's a meanmug to ya'll? I'm not even looking to argue, but just curious, so don't worry about me taking it that far. Dude looked like he was just squinting because of a bright camera flash to me. Or the camera flash caught his eyes half closed.

^ That's totally possible too.  I mean to be honest, I guess it's kinda ridiculous that some people (possible myself included) spoke like they expect him to smile or wink at the camera
laugh.gif

If I see a young brother with a negative demeanor and neck tats...i think goon until proven otherwise....I don't know where you from, but being able to assess people from a distance = a survival instinct in south central

as far as martha stewart mean mugging...

Doesn't look goonish to me.
Hahaha this completely destroyed dudes argument..Where did he go?

:lol: @ the foolishness...

black dude shoots another dude... "thats why i dont deal w/ black filled environments"

white boy shoots a bunch of kids... white boy shoots up a movie theater... white boy shoots up a college... no one says "that's why i dont like awkward little white dudes that dont get yambs..."

You literally took the words out of my mouth. This was the same exactly point I was ready to articulate when I read this article but you have done so already.

It is so frustrating seeing black folks perpetuating the same ignorance against our own race as ignorant white folks (not all white folks) perpetuate against us. "Oh I'm black and I don’t like to shop somewhere where there are too many black folks." "Oh I'm black but I don’t like going places where there are too many black people." Man its 2013 if you don’t wake up out of this ignorant mentality then I'm almost convinced you never will. I live and work in the D.C. metropolitan area and I know NUMEROUS clubs, restaurants, bars that are majority black and are safe as their majority white counterparts. Yes there are certain parts in this area that are majority black that are "hood" but that is due to numerous social and economical factors and not because its majority black.

Last edited:
Where I take offense to the comments like that is that people aren't distinguishing between "hood" clubs or even clubs with a history of gang related violence.  Just "nah too many Black people? There will ALWAYS be a problem."

Really? Even an upscale bar that just happens to play more hip hop/RnB (therefore more Black people than other ethnicities frequent it) but still has a strict dress code?

Wherever there is liquor being served there will be ignorance.  The bars that get shot up are the ones that cater to the violence (poor security, letting disputes between patrons linger on, serving people when they're already way past wasted, playing too much Crime Mob...) But Black people don't = violence.

Yes they are.

YouTube isn't a site dedicated specifically for these types of things and WSHH is. What's even more asinine is the "Hip-Hop" in the title to try to make it seem like these things are a staple in the culture.

Whenever a fight or something else crazy breaks out...people don't go yelling "YouTube" on camera.
hmm...yes they do/did. its all about whats poppin out there...used to be youtube til they started taking them videos out..now its wshh. and the owner is black.

sure its ignorance but dont go on there. i generally like seeing 2 knuckleheads beat the piss out of each other over something dumb. that dont mean im gonna go and do it myself. i got morals, they dont. as long as it stays in their hood i could care less. what makes me mad is senseless acts of violences towards innocent people. that i dont condone nor care to watch regardless of color. blacks are just as racist as whites, if not worse in some cases. the same could be said about whites. the thing is, as each generation grows with the next to follow, none white black brown yellow purple red blue are teaching their kids to be better. come to philly and youll hear white boy this and white boy that...go around the inner city where there are far less whites and let a white boy say black this or that and automatically he would get jumped. let a black boy say that and its all willy nilly...cut the ''my great great grandpop was slaved'' talk young buck...that train has come and gone. 

Like I said, it's a business. It's all about getting hits and views so if they didn't provide the videos then someone else definitely would have. Lots of vids on WSHH have the Youtube tag as well. I don't see people hating on sites like Liveleak and other ones who post beheadings and executions. At the end of the day, if you don't want to see vids like that then don't visit the site. TMZ should be grouped with WSHH too cause they actually pay people for their ratchet videos...
yea i was about to say back in the day ogrish had crazy stuff up. liveleak posts random videos but what i view is that it keeps it real with the rest of the world. it shows how the other side gets down and in my case it teaches me about their surroundings. it can be informative (aka dont mess with so and so, dont go around doing dumb crap in such n such place) but for the small minute it can trigger a mental thing. i like seeing backyard brawls where its somewhat organized. if it werent for liveleak i wouldve never seen how some private companies in afghanistan paid by the US Government get down (dudes driving around in hummers running over a woman and not even stopping to care and such disgusting acts to their people smh) some videos can be insightful although hurtful in a moral sense.

Where I take offense to the comments like that is that people aren't distinguishing between "hood" clubs or even clubs with a history of gang related violence.  Just "nah too many Black people? There will ALWAYS be a problem."

Really? Even an upscale bar that just happens to play more hip hop/RnB (therefore more Black people than other ethnicities frequent it) but still has a strict dress code?

Wherever there is liquor being served there will be ignorance.  The bars that get shot up are the ones that cater to the violence (poor security, letting disputes between patrons linger on, serving people when they're already way past wasted, playing too much Crime Mob...) But Black people don't = violence.

Crime mob????

This ain't 2005 my dude

Crime mob????

This ain't 2005 my dude
it was a joke.

and they still play crime mob at some spots when the dj needs a quick aggressive turn up
laugh.gif

I mentioned it earlier but cities like DC and Atlanta have large black populations. Large enough to have clubs that are filled with regular black folks and then clubs with goons. You know which clubs to go to. I went out a lot in my 4 years in Atlanta and never even saw a fight. But when I was on call at the hospital it wasn't uncommon to have people brought in who had been shot or stabbed at one of the goon places.

I'll admit that even though I was born and raised in SoCal, I was gone for 10 years and only moved back 7 months ago. But it seems like here and other cities with small black populations where I've partied (Bay, SD, Phoenix, Miami, Vegas) the goons overrun the black spots and there are less "good" spots. There's a reason hip hop clubs in Vegas always get shut down

Of course there are exceptions

Crime mob????

This ain't 2005 my dude

it was a joke.

and they still play crime mob at some spots when the dj needs a quick aggressive turn up :lol:

Yeah, I don't think yall realize if "Knuck If You Buck" comes on even in 2013 hands will be meeting fists and occasionally a bystander's cranium :lol:

Crime mob????

This ain't 2005 my dude

it was a joke.

and they still play crime mob at some spots when the dj needs a quick aggressive turn up :lol:

Yeah, I don't think yall realize if "Knuck If You Buck" comes on even in 2013 hands will be meeting fists and occasionally a bystander's cranium :lol:

I think it's a regional difference....

I'm in LA

I mentioned it earlier but cities like DC and Atlanta have large black populations. Large enough to have clubs that are filled with regular black folks and then clubs with goons. You know which clubs to go to. I went out a lot in my 4 years in Atlanta and never even saw a fight. But when I was on call at the hospital it wasn't uncommon to have people brought in who had been shot or stabbed at one of the goon places.

I'll admit that even though I was born and raised in SoCal, I was gone for 10 years and only moved back 7 months ago. But it seems like here and other cities with small black populations where I've partied (Bay, SD, Phoenix, Miami, Vegas) the goons overrun the black spots and there are less "good" spots. There's a reason hip hop clubs in Vegas always get shut down

Of course there are exceptions

im rolling with you on this one...now that i think about it, that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom