LOCK THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

The way the chick Jayde talks, she gets powerdrived and jackhammered everynight. As much as EB tries to play it off cool, its gotta hurt to see your EX talk,about how she takes it up her rectum on a regular basis now. Almost sounding like EB made a mistake wife'n her.

Originally Posted by Put em up

The way the chick Jayde talks, she gets powerdrived and jackhammered everynight. As much as EB tries to play it off cool, its gotta hurt to see your EX talk, about how she takes it up her rectum on a regular basis now. Almost sounding like EB made a mistake wife'n her.
why should it bother me if she gets it in with other people? What she does with other people is her business?

but i will say this, its funny how she de-friended me on FB and then proceeds to talk !%@+ about me on FB now that i cant see what she's saying.

anyways this thread has clearly run its course. lock it up. ill just make another thread when i finish the previous night's encounter

Nah lets be serious, eb. You said it yourself that you still have feelings for her. So dont front like you dont care that shes smashing all these ball playersand the fact that one of them is 6'1 and you 5'7 ( according to her). You really that short son?

laugh.gif
5'7 really? i cant even take you seriously as a man since we cant see eye to eye

i think they both feed off it...

its like being in the room when your friend starts arguing with their man/girl...at first its funny then it just gets hard to watch...then you feel embarrassedfor both of them...

its at the embarrassing point now guys...

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Nah lets be serious, eb. You said it yourself that you still have feelings for her. So dont front

i earased all that other stuff that he wrote... but be honest man... you miss that, i know i would, she's pretty.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by imsojayded

tons of *%++ to address lol
i sure do keep condoms on deck...i like %%@+$@+...might as well keep it safe...and ill be damned if someone says no %%@+$@+ cuz of no condoms...
no pics...cuz she aint as cute as me?
its ok we cant all upgrade...
we already know her **** are smaller...
sounds like a white girl to...so no @#*
and ur drinking now...thats great...ur liver thanks you!
all that *%++ u talked when i would drink was all noise anyway!
but im glad u finally getting some +@*@@...i was starting to feel bad...

Why you hating on the other chick?
laugh.gif

if she sayin' stuff about u on FB...i don't know why u tryin' to protect her feelings while she goin' ham on you, pimpin'.

release the floodgates

Originally Posted by imsojayded

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im not even fittin to act like i aint laughing

but a 6'1 LB on ST who does get playing time and has the body of a god lol is greater than a 5'7 eb14
hes cool people...i like him thats what matters
dang jayd...
laugh.gif
its all good relationships end you know. EB this should be motivation to step your game up
laugh.gif
not ur height game though but uknow wat I'm saying
smh.gif

OP - yu gyal badda dan yu

Just make sure you make more bank in life than those Football players...

Homegirl went hard - typical MIA chick ( I can hear her spanish friends in the back - " F him bro, chu got a starter from UM ")

But no matter how pretty you might be - you cant get by forever with a smile and good gash

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

YIKES.. Shoulda known why this jumped 17 pages

laugh.gif
Word... I kept peepin the title like how is this POSSIBLY 17 pages... must be mad pics... it's eh though... I don't know either person but OPseems like a cool dude... any other dude on NT would be airing out his ex if she was always on some "yeah, I'm letting another dude beat my gutseverynight... so what?" He gets my respect for taking the high road...

Back
Top Bottom