My n___ EB gon' find jayde and hit her with the
k16xwk.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Where is that from
Cheaters. Broke that broad's nose!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by EB14

Gunna get sumtin clear. This the 1st time i ver psoted any of my "sexual exploits" on NT.

And lets be clear i aint the one startin any arguments or taking any shots at her.

But its all good, ima jus continue to try to take the high road & just ignore all the snide lil remarks she be makin

yall be on NT postin sexual exploits and personal bidness to try and one up eachother.
thats what I typed.
and yall definitely guilty of that.

taking the high road shoulda started before u hit make new thread. U knew how this was gonna end. u knew, i knew, everyone knew.
lookin at it, was this a mere coincidence u posted thsi story the day after her and peoples got some shots in on u in that e crush thread.

im always down to clown and crack but this $!@% and yall whole situation is a train wreck

i say you take the low road...can't be any worse than whats already goin on...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

lmao.. i see why dudes love nt so much. this girl's sarcasm is hardbody.. straight disrespectful in here.

i just find it funny both claim they can air each other out big time but never do

dont talk about it if you ant about it

them low key shots at each other says yall still love each other*shrugs*

i say 2 months or less we get the "we are back togther" post from these 2

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

*Steven A. Smith* HOWEVA! *S.A.S*

Why y'all start going in on Ramon and her %#%@#++ w/ Ramon (NOT about to call this #!#!% Cookie) like that? +%$* seemed to come out of nowhere on some !#@+%$*.

And Kyrk, from my pov, you was looking like you was tryna save. "Uhh, uhh, I know they ain't talking about MY Cookie like that. Oh heall naw"

I know I'm late, but you did the right thing. But that still doesn't hide the fact that you're a %$%+# (vertical mouth).

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

you shouldve at least got some head.

Exactly. I need a damn consolotion. You slick as hell with that intermission
laugh.gif
if oral sex is so risky why didnt you two have manual sex as i call it

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Well %*+% it's true, too bad that economy pack won't get finished anytime soon.
tired.gif

The more and more I read your posts the more and more I feel as if you a straight freak. I
She is. I see you girl, ole freak.
laugh.gif

SuperAntigen wrote:

This cat Antigen putting in work.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well %*+% it's true, too bad that economy pack won't get finished anytime soon.
tired.gif

The more and more I read your posts the more and more I realize you a straight up freak. I don't know whether to be
devil.gif
or
eyes.gif
by your comments

Back
Top Bottom