LOCK THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

Yeah....being a fan of a sports team makes me a D-rider. Cmon fam. This is NT. As much as yall DRide Kanye, JayZ, etc....dont talk to me about that BS.

I'M BACK & MY HOW THIS THREAD HAS CHANGED

But im about to go to a party rite now so ill keep this short

Jayde: why you continue to talk about me? why do you continue to try to take shots at me?

I dont say anything about you, so if you could follow suit then this would be working just wonderfully

and also one last thing for you jayde, you should really stop trying to put things about my character out there in a negative light

because as we both know, i know a whole lot more about you that i could put out there for people to know. & i dont see a reason to do that, so please dontgive me a reason to do so.

alright its time for me to leave. have fun NT

smh.gif
@ taking shots and copping out with the blacked out text.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Y'all gon get off Cookie's nuts though. He was one of the top LBs in the country coming out of HS and will be playing in the NFL in a few years. Watch your mouths. Yeah...he played on Special teams as a freshman when most people were redshirting....Next year he'll likely be the starting LB on a team that'll be contending for a national championship. What are you doing with YOUR life?

you sound like you smashed before jayde did, filth
tired.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Y'all gon get off Cookie's nuts though. He was one of the top LBs in the country coming out of HS and will be playing in the NFL in a few years. Watch your mouths. Yeah...he played on Special teams as a freshman when most people were redshirting....Next year he'll likely be the starting LB on a team that'll be contending for a national championship. What are you doing with YOUR life?

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

tired.gif

How you refer to ol' boy as FILTH...gat dang...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah....being a fan of a sports team makes me a D-rider. Cmon fam. This is NT. As much as yall DRide Kanye, JayZ, etc....dont talk to me about that BS.
No. You called another man "Cookie". Even Jayde calls him Ramon.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EB14

Jayde: why you continue to talk about me? why do you continue to try to take shots at me?

I dont say anything about you, so if you could follow suit then this would be working just wonderfully

and also one last thing for you jayde, you should really stop trying to put things about my character out there in a negative light

because as we both know, i know a whole lot more about you that i could put out there for people to know. & i dont see a reason to do that, so please dont give me a reason to do so.

Forget the party! Come back and finish THIS!!!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yo fam, you & your ex are real messy.

yall be on NT postin sexual exploits and personal bidness to try and one up eachother.

how long before she comes in this thread and yall turn it into some sideshow argument #*#! , imma say before noon it will pop off
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.... called it

Originally Posted by imsojayded

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im not even fittin to act like i aint laughing

but a 6'1 LB on ST who does get playing time and has the body of a god lol is greater than a 5'7 eb14
hes cool people...i like him thats what matters
real messy...
smh.gif

real messy

the internet aint serious bidness, but yall two are sure quick to post yall personal lives on this for whoever to see.
not to mention, get involved. u really want a bunch of goofy herbs to have access to u , your ex and your new mans relationship. like u aint seen or heard howNTers have messed up peoples personal lives... is provin some %++% on the internet worth happiness in ur real life
ohwell.gif

The nerve of you having a J Dilla screenname. My fav producer and you besmerch his name. Disrespectful as hell and you have the gaul to call me"filth"? I'm not even f'ing with you right now kid.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by EB14

because as we both know, i know a whole lot more about you that i could put out there for people to know. & i dont see a reason to do that, so please dont give me a reason to do so.

Forget the party! Come back and finish THIS!!!

nerd.gif

The nerve of you having a J Dilla screenname. My fav producer and you besmerch his name. Disrespectful as hell and you have the gaul to call me "filth"? I'm not even f'ing with you right now kid.

i dont know you, but that statement you made was filth. You sounded like ya best buddies. Nice to see nters appreciate dilla's work though so you get apass

Gunna get sumtin clear. This the 1st time i ver psoted any of my "sexual exploits" on NT.

And lets be clear i aint the one startin any arguments or taking any shots at her.

But its all good, ima jus continue to try to take the high road & just ignore all the snide lil remarks she be makin

Back
Top Bottom