|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how you can not like Sacre. He didn't do anything other than be a good teammate on the bench :lol:

It ain't like he was a cancer in the locker room or a disruption to our offense like Swaggy

Cole world

I don't get how you can not like Sacre. He didn't do anything other than be a good teammate on the bench :lol:

It ain't like he was a cancer in the locker room or a disruption to our offense like Swaggy

Cole world

Good riddance, i haven't seen the dude make more than 10 shots his entire time in LA

**** him

Last edited by a moderator:

Cole world

Good riddance, i haven't seen the dude make more than 10 shots his entire time in LA

**** him

My goodness. :lol:
Had no idea people have had it up to their necks with Robert Sacre this whole time

I forgot Sacre was even on the team.

Dude did nothing his whole time here :lol:

Lakers clippers on Christmas
We bout to take another L on Xmas day. As is tradition.
laugh.gif
clippers already taking the L , the league  wont even schedule them against a top team in the west

sacre was a stand up dude, he was the 12th/13th guy on the roster...y'all expected him to win 6th man? 

Cole world

You don't get how someone could not like a useless player who brings absolutely nothing to the table?

Lol at Swaggy P being a "disruption" to our offense :rofl: as if we had one other than pass kobe the ball and stand around

G T F O :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't know every 15th man in the NBA contributes except Sacre :lol:

You do realize that every franchise has 3-5 players on its roster that are cheap fill ins not really good enough to play right? Someone has to wear a suit and occupy that bench :lol:

You guys are funny.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm, that's interesting.

If they get out to a horrible start, then I'm all for it. But if they can start somewhere around .500, I say go for it, teach the kids to fight hungry.

Great, team tank already planting seeds :smh:

Relax I'm jk :tongue:

I'm with you Kal. Just want growth this year, hoping for wins but it's not what's most important this season.

Either way I'm excited. I think we're mostly all on the same page this season which will be a nice sigh of relief, right CP? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom