|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we all did pretty well last year. Only real beef was the DLo split. Everyone seemed to grasp what the year really was overall.

That's what I thought at least. Much, much better than 2014, that's for sure.

Sacre was great teammate. Never expected much from him being the 13th man on the roster but would've liked him to be there to help keep the positivity & professionalism up for the young bloods especially going into a long season. Goodluck to the big man.

Last edited:
I'm down for a few more tank seasons.

tumblr_inline_oaj0xzN1xq1r44g8t_500.gif

We dont need any superstars, we gotta build on what we have

The potential is there no doubt

Bringing in an established player will most likely stunt the young dudes growth as players

We dont need any superstars, we gotta build on what we have

The potential is there no doubt

Bringing in an established player will most likely stunt the young dudes growth as players

Child please it'll only expedite their development.

So excited for this season
Only 22-27 wins but exciting play and no Byron
Will miss Kobe but no more 7-25 shooting Kobe

I remember when the Lakers would play on my birthday...

bout to be CPs age before they play on my birthday again :smh:

Ska truly gotta clue me how he Jedi mind tricked everyone into usin me as the old guy.

There are older guys than me on this board that call me the old guy. Like..... :lol:

Chester's like an hour younger than me, calls me grandpa. **** :lol:

i never understood how people could dislike a guy like sacre given the lakers circumstances the last few years. i have a bunch of friends who HATE on the guy pretty hard and i always find myself defending him.

like LTB said, dude rode the bench but was by all accounts a great teammate/locker room guy. IIRC, he was the only laker player steve nash thanked during his tenure in LA.

how does strength of schedule matter when its balanced by division? the only reason the lakers' is so high is because they didnt play themselves 4 times :lol:

Last edited:
how does strength of schedule matter when its balanced by division? the only reason the lakers' is so high is because they didnt play themselves 4 times :lol:

Distance traveled, back to backs, 3 games in 4 nights, etc.

West coast teams have harder schedule inherently. They just have to deal with a lot more travel. That's why GSW winning 73 was so amazing.

Anyway I went thru the schedule and was generous as I could be... Ended up with 30 wins. I would call that an extreme success :lol: lottery 2017 is only 9 months away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom