|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Luke can attract FAs. He's a winner at every level, he won rings as a player and asst. coach, maybe another one this season as the lead asst. and he's young and can relate. Plus he knows the GSW secret sauce and can duplicate that formula here - ball movement, small ball, etc
So how many years are u giving Luke to produce?

Last 3 coaches have had 2 years max

Well at least it's an upgrade just curious to what system he's gonna run...not the triangle right?

GAF4w_R9.jpg

So how many years are u giving Luke to produce?

Last 3 coaches have had 2 years max

Those coaches had win now teams. Except Byron who was here to manage kobes last 2 yrs and tank

Luke needs to be given patience. He's young with a young team, they all need to grow together. Everything depends on free agency

From what I recall, he's just a consultant that occasionally visits the team.

Yea but I mean....can he leave? Like...now?
Ah, well I'm sure there's a contract between the two so the Lakers would have to ask for permission like they did with Puke, then wait until after the Warriors season is over to actually start.

Last edited:
Well at least it's an upgrade just curious to what system he's gonna run...not the triangle right?

Per David Aldridge:

Luke Walton is not a “triangle” hire any more than Kerr is w/GS. Will certainly emphasize ball movement that is in triangle, Princeton, etc.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Princeton AGAIN

I stated a few pages back....current generation of players do not respect younger, peer-type coaches.....luke is pretty fresh out the league still and was a scrub when he played.

the young doods are gonna be raising up on this cat all day in the locker room, luke just dont strike me as a leader of men.....maybe a good technical coach, X and O's and all that.....but I dont think cats is looking up to him for anything in that locker room.

The D'antoni hiring smelled like a disaster from the day jim announced it, same smell today.

well see, but I think the time luke had at the helm at GSW earlier this year has many people fooled.

Those qualities don't describe 2012 D'Antoni in the least, so I'm not sure how you're jumping to the hires having the same smell.

Those qualities don't describe 2012 D'Antoni in the least, so I'm not sure how you're jumping to the hires having the same smell.

I addressed 2 separate points.

1. young cats dont **** with young cats
2. the feeling I had when d'antoni was hired

never meant to correlate the 2, separate points.

Last edited:
Literally just saw an example of Luke stopping DRAYMOND GREEN dead in his tracks, and explaining the need to a championship core.

But young guys won't listen to Luke. Only champions will.

These are things being said right now. :lol: :smh:

Per David Aldridge:

Luke Walton is not a “triangle” hire any more than Kerr is w/GS. Will certainly emphasize ball movement that is in triangle, Princeton, etc.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Princeton AGAIN
I hope dude is talking out his ***...he better steal kerrs playbook

Last edited:
^ i mean u bring in a proven guy like Mark Jackson, or JVG

and MAYBE KD or Russ looks this way.....

lol ***** off the table now 1000%

Last edited:
I don't get the babysitting comments. He was the top assistant of one of the best organizations in the league. They obviously saw something in him. By all accounts he would've taken over had Kerr not been able to continue.

It was between him, a euro assistant coach and a college coach. None of them had experience running an NBA team and all of them would need time to adjust.

Young coach, young core. Keep this pick and I'm good.

I mean Fish was ditching training camp to visit Barnes' girl, of course he wasn't getting respect in the locker room. Hoiberg is a special case of not being good and turning the locker room against himself by lying. Bickerstaff has no chance with that locker room this season.

All the other younger coaches in the league seem to have the respect of their teams (Kidd, Stevens, Watson, Joerger, etc).

Yeah, we wouldn't want Brad Stevens.

Billy Donovan, we wouldn't want that.

2nd rounder Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance Jr and 2 lotto picks won't listen to guys like them........

:lol:

They just spent a year dealing with BYRON SCOTT, they are going to love Luke Walton. They'll actually be learning NBA skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom