|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Jones
‏@Tjonessltrib
Decent chance Luke Walton's five next year is Russell/DeRozen/Ingram/Randle/Whiteside...which would make him going to LA a good move

This is a Jazz writer, apparently it's somewhat known who we could possibly be pursuing? :nerd:

Last edited:
Yea because Billy and Brad had no record of developing young talent before they got NBA jobs. Our Kidd recognized as one of the greatest floor generals ever and a head coach on the floor according to Carlisle. Yea scrub Puke Walton is def in that category. He has no qualifications other than being the caretaker of GS. NONE.

Midas will hired Kobe, I saw him coach the young guys plenty this season.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Other than learning under some of the best to ever do it?

So did Fisher and Brian Shaw, and Kurt Rambis, what's your point. Phil's coaching tree has been pretty bare on fruit so far.

Last edited:
Other than learning under some of the best to ever do it?

So did Fisher and Brian Shaw, and Kurt Rambis, what's your point. Phil's coaching tree has been pretty bare on fruit so far.

Rambis yes, who did Fisher and Shaw learn under, other than Phil?

Rambis at least learned under Riley and Phil. Luke has teachings from all sorts of coaching trees.

What did Kerr have goin for him before he joined GSW?

Kerr was a self proclaimed moron prior to signing with gsw. That was his only experience.

If you don't like Luke cool. But don't slurp kerr in the same gulp.

luke doesn't have much experience but what we have seen from him has been all positive.

if he ends up sucking he ends up sucking, but as of now there's really nothing to suggest that he will do a bad job 

Luke will be here a long time IMO
He'll bring this organization back to glory and will bring stability, having cap space and kobe retiring obviously helps a lot

I mean for Mitch to offer him the job after one interview and interviewing no one else, he must've killed

Last edited:
Rambis yes, who did Fisher and Shaw learn under, other than Phil?

Rambis at least learned under Riley and Phil. Luke has teachings from all sorts of coaching trees.

What did Kerr have goin for him before he joined GSW?

Kerr had Phil and more importantly Pop (whose tree has proven much better) and the luxury of getting a team on the brink thanks to Mark Jackson actually doing the heavy lifting and developing the young guys.

As for Rambis and Shaw them only bring under Phil's tutelage is the point.

Why did Kerr have to get hurt mane?

Man anyone better than Byron Scott why y'all mad?

We gonna suck for a few years. Our roster is booty. Greg popovich could coach this group and we would still suck

There's no gamble here. Its a good move

I saw two years somewhere. I read too fast before I can make it a fact. I could be wrong.

Would have preferred Fisher to be coach.

Jk lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom