|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's 3. I'd trade back for Buddy Hield. Assuming he stays 2nd half of the lottery. Which seems likely because he's a senior.

He probably should be # 3, but because he's 22, it drops him a lot.

Still think when the lottery happens, we'll be 4th

Last edited:
I prefer Horford, but, if Thibs came, Whiteside might be a better fit, younger, less wear and tear, etc. My fear would be, who on the court keeps him right? Lou/Batum would be the "vets" and he isn't liable to listen to either of them. That worries me a little, but......I could be sold on him. We need 2-3 bodies to help change things, and preferably, defenders. Thibs/Ingram/Batum/Whiteside in one offseason could be a solid infusion of defense.

Artest as an assistant maybe?

Umm don't think you can trade a pick that you don't yet have. It would have to be after the lottery and probably the draft as well and the 1st week of FA to get more salary.

Last edited:
Hoping we don't land Whiteside, young and talented as hell but he's not right in the head. Pat Riley runs a tight ship in South Beach and the Heat are a veteran team with HoF leaders and this dude stays testing their patience every other day. If he's like this right now, can't imagine how he'd be under a new coach, a weaker FO, young and impressionable teammates, and a fat contract. Bynum was a young and talented malcontent too but we had a roster that could absorb his shenanigans. Phil, Kobe, Fish, Pau, and LO to an extent, not to mention Jerry Buss was still on hand up until 2011-12. We all saw yobo Bynum with Mike Brown. No need to even talk about Philly. I can see the appeal but I just can't trust him on a deal that pretty much makes him an Alpha on a squad full of pups.

If it's 3. I'd trade back for Buddy Hield. Assuming he stays 2nd half of the lottery. Which seems likely because he's a senior.

We don't see eye to eye very often but I actually like this a lot.

Even if someone reaches and gets Hield before us we can take a guy like Denzel who will come it and be NBA ready right away.

I prefer Horford, but, if Thibs came, Whiteside might be a better fit, younger, less wear and tear, etc. My fear would be, who on the court keeps him right? Lou/Batum would be the "vets" and he isn't liable to listen to either of them. That worries me a little, but......I could be sold on him. We need 2-3 bodies to help change things, and preferably, defenders. Thibs/Ingram/Batum/Whiteside in one offseason could be a solid infusion of defense.

Artest as an assistant maybe?

I know there's been a lot of improvement over time, but still, to think, Ron Artest, Mentor......... :lol:

Yes, I could see it, but no, I wouldn't reaaaallllly want to see it.

It would just be so much easier with Horford, but if we can't get him, and Whiteside is willing to sign here, then I guess I can live with it, and hope Ron (or whoever else) can keep him straight.

I probably wouldn't sleep very well, but I'll live.

We don't see eye to eye very often but I actually like this a lot.

Even if someone reaches and gets Hield before us we can take a guy like Denzel who will come it and be NBA ready right away.

We don't see eye to eye often? That disappoints me.

Denzel is another guy I like. My issue with him is that while he does sooooo much well on offense. He's bad defensively. But he's definitely a guy I think that makes an immediate impact first year.

Well damn Whiteside.

Meh we should pass...

sprite-success-stories-brinks.jpg

This is just unwatchable. 15-4 and there is stil 8:30 seconds left in the first quarter.

This starting 5 can't guard ANYBODY.

Obviously Kobes old self isn't helping. But neither are the young fellas who just get blown by or get stuck on a pick every time.

Just frustrating. Can't wait until the offseason.

Double double Randle

Clarkson 28-6 with 6 3's.

DLo 22-8

And another L. :pimp:

Just keep workin young fellas.

Exclusively defensive minded players and coach this offseason.

Thibs
Ingram
Whiteside
Batum

Walton
Simmons
Durant
Horford

Blatt
Ingram
Batum
Horford
DeRozan

3 diff combos to shoot for. Anything close to one of these is a nice off season.

23 left

Lost 7 straight
17 of 19

Bye bye Byron, hello Walton Thibs.
Bye bye Hibbert, hello Whiteside

And a potential hello to Simmons/Ingram

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom