|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be fine.

Lose to the Nets and Suns
Philly beats the Nets twice

NASCAR finish for #1, flourish. :pimp:

Was written, was said. Woosaah my bruddahs.

Don't get me wrong I am completely happy with D'Lo and truly believe he can be special ...but we were one pick away from KAT :smh:

Really believe he's going to be better than AD when it's all said and done

This cemented my thought about Greek freak being overrated

?

Clarification needed please.

oops, meant to say under rated...not sure what i was on.
you erase that rant you had drafted up cp, sorry for rustling the jimmies

He reminds me of a skinny Ben Simmons. They share a lot of the same skill set.

...If Simmons can be our freak [emoji]128520[/emoji]

The Lakers training staff everyone!

Imagine if Kobe didn't gut through as many injuries as he has over the years.

Well hopefully with Vitti retiring as well we get an entirely new staff in here.

JC's shooting #s since January 31st

From 3

.667 .667 .500 .600 .800 .400 .667

+Two games of 0/2

47.7% overall

From the field

.500 .615 .571 .643 .333 .533 .545 .438 .500

51.9% overall

From the free throw

1.000 1.000 1.000 1.000 1.000 .667 1.000

1 game 0/0 and 1 game 0/2

83.3% overall

Bah gawd that is lights out shooting :x. Bruh is en fuego with the jimmer right now. He'll come back to earth but he's shooting the **** out the ball right now. This is sophomore year klay Thompson type game and he's still growing as a player. Should have easily had his 4th straight 20 burger and 5/6 but he didn't take a shot in the second half. Not many players in the nba average 20+ per game (only 6 shooting guards do...) but jc is looking like he might be built for this.

Last edited:
He still needs serious defensive development to be worth starting regularly. That's where I would give the nod to someone like Thibs being hired over Luke, though overall I'd like to have Luke here.

If Clarkson is going to be a 38%+ 3PT shooter and is just subpar instead of being an orange cone on defense, then he can be a viable starter next to Russell.

True. And if we get a 3 and a 5 that can play d, as well as improvement from the 1 and 4, that would instantly make him look better on that end.

I'm really conflicted with Horford, Whiteside and Noah in FA. :smh:

They all bring their positives and negatives.

noah is thoroughly washed bro. Hibbert status

I'm warming up to hassan. F it, life is all about taking risks anyway

Last edited:

noah is thoroughly washed bro. Hibbert status
He probably is, but he can still rebound and pass well. I put a huge emphasis on bigs that can pass.

But his offensive deficiencies would be too much to overcome like Hibbert. I like his competitive spirit too, would be sorely welcomed given how the last four years have gone.

Last edited:
I don't understand this trade these young players talk, I mean didn't we say that the purpose of sucking was to obtain these young players and then allow them to grow and flourish with them.

I get trading them will get a good player (maybe) quicker, but a lot of these free agents can be signed outright, am I missing something?

Clarkson
D'LO
Randle
Nance
A.Brown (He can improve)
Hopefully Top 3 Pick

Couple these players up with some good free agents signings and you reinstate that culture of winning. You sign a Hortford and a Batum and then you are back to winning games again and begin competitive, add that to these players will get better under new coaching and experience and then you have a win win.

I hate tanking, i'm never team tank because I can't openly cheer for this team to lose, but its done its purpose, hopefully after this year ( I know we said this last year) we'll have a good young nucleus of players and at that point we can start building them up and getting free agents to come and play with them.

He probably is, but he can still rebound and pass well. I put a huge emphasis on bigs that can pass.

But his offensive deficiencies would be too much to overcome like Hibbert. I like his competitive spirit too, would be sorely welcomed given how the last four years have gone.

I think Noah needs a change of scenery, he isn't as washed as people say he is. He lost all confidence in his jumper, but he does so many other things well, hopefully with this season to recover he can go back to being that player he once was, I'd gladly take him.

I think Noah needs a change of scenery, he isn't as washed as people say he is. He lost all confidence in his jumper, but he does so many other things well, hopefully with this season to recover he can go back to being that player he once was, I'd gladly take him.
Pretty sure his relationship with Thibs has/had soured, but if they can make up that's someone that knows how to lead a defense.

He can't finish at the rim much, doesn't space the floor much, can't post up, but he can handle the ball and pass to others well. IDK. And he does have connections to both Horford and Batum.

Pretty sure his relationship with Thibs has/had soured, but if they can make up that's someone that knows how to lead a defense.

He can't finish at the rim much, doesn't space the floor much, can't post up, but he can handle the ball and pass to others well. IDK. And he does have connections to both Horford and Batum.

From what i've read about Hibbert he's been a great locker room guy and has done a good job with the young players, but his play has left much to desire.

I never fully understood how much his game has regressed until watching him this year, he has no offensive game whatsoever, and his defense is okay, but its useless on this team because once he covers for someone nobody gets his back.

With that being said, I think Noah is similar in the sense he's a good locker room guy but he is much more spry than Hibbert, he can run the floor, and he can pass the ball. I mean this kinda also depends on who is coaching, if they keep Byron, he's gonna make no difference whatsoever. You bring a offensive minded coach who allows him to use his passing and good screening and then I think Noah could be a good pickup, of course depending on what he is asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom