|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this escalated.
pimp.gif

Looks like the next opportunity for a win will come against Brooklyn. 15 wins looking real likely. 

Last edited:
They can match the offer then eventually trade trade him if need be
Nah they have to renounce his rights in order to not have a cap hold on him. In addition to getting rid of 2 of the 3 in (Iggy, Bogut, Ezili) to get to a max number.

Well I've personally seen them blow 3 games on purpose they had won plus a few they were right in until the very end. 

They keep turning the ball over and the Bucks keep getting fast breaks. :lol:

:smh: I'm gonna have to watch when I get home just to see how pitiful it was. This box score is tripping me out. It looks like Russ randle clarkson and Kobe didn't even attempt a shot in the 2nd half and somehow we scored 36 in the 4th. Nick and Lou really did this?

Extensive garbage time, the game was over in the 3rd qtr. Bucks stopped playing.

Suns are annoying me. They're too big of a threat to our tank now.

Earl Watson's Wack *** coaching ain't going to help us :smh:

We won't pass the Nets. They've been able to figure a bit out with Lopez and occasional JJ game winners to get a few wins.

But based on current trends. Unless something changes, we sure as hell are passing the Suns.

Brandon Knight comes back soon, so hopefully that helps, but still they are really bad. For the past two months, they have been the worst team in the NBA.

Last edited:
I don't think we're getting more than 15 wins so all Phoenix has to do is win 2 more games and we're good. 

Outside of the H2H and Brooklyn we're favored to lose every single game from now on. And every projection still has us finishing at number 2. Nets this Friday for them hopefully they get a W there.

Edit: just checked 538, win probability in our favor in two games the rest of the season vs Brooklyn and vs Phoenix at home. Every other game projected as an L. Almost a toss up with games vs Orlando and the Knicks at Staples. Seems about right.

Last edited:
Losing to the Suns could be the biggest game of the year. Would really help ensure our position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom