|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, have any of you ever seen South Park? It's a great show. Here's a gif of a scene from it, it's a cartoon.

giphy.gif

check it out :smile:

Didn't they lose to us after MDA took over and Ish came? They can't be that much better.

Need a scorer... Hibbert should go...

We don't need another scorer per say there's already too many guys that need the ball now on offense. We need ppl in here to play D and do the dirty work unless it's KD that comes. And it's why Whiteside, Batum and Horford should be our main targets.

Hey guys, have any of you ever seen South Park? It's a great show. Here's a gif of a scene from it, it's a cartoon.

giphy.gif

check it out :smile:

@ me bruh

You parting with us this weekend? :nerd:

Never got an invite.

Where at??

Place isn't planned yet, all I know is we're celebrating Mamba's birthday somewhere near Santa Monica. You should join.

If you're down I'll PM you with updates and details :pimp:

Two more games away from being more than a weighted coin flip. :pimp: If we tie with the 76ers how does that affect the odds overall for #1 and top 3?

Two more games away from being more than a weighted coin flip. :pimp: If we tie with the 76ers how does that affect the odds overall for #1 and top 3?

Halfway between odds of one and two and whoever wins that coin flip gets an extra lottery ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom