|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="MoonMan818"]I love when people make exceptions to validate their arguments :lol:[/quote]Probably not as much as I love passive agressive cowards who can't STAND different opinions.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818  
I love when people make exceptions to validate their arguments
laugh.gif
Probably not as much as I love passive agressive cowards who can't STAND different opinions.
Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg

'Nother reason I can't wait for Kobe to retire: over-sensitive stans w/ female type stalker tendencies will *POOF*. :lol: :lol:

I could say the sun is made of fire and you types would make sure you showed up to argue it. :lol:

What happens to the sun if there's a meteor, it gets cold?

Sorry meant asteroid. If a large enough asteroid hits the earth causes an Impact Winter. Dust and debris from impact raises to atmosphere blocks Sun's radiation. Causes mass extinction. Sun is still warm, but doesn't matter to us.

Last edited:
But...... :lol: Why........it don't matter what's going on here, the Sun still warm up there man. :lol: All gas and flames & Curry 3's & ****.

Still doesn't matter if it's warm.

Or the sun could burn out. But it would suck the earth into the sun first and we'd never know a cold sun.

Last edited:
If there was ever a game for Randle to go off, it would be tonight. No way Dirk, Villanueva or Powell can stay in front of him.

2016-17... Derozan and a good lottery pick...maybe sign another big name free agent... Should have the money

Crazy how much better the Sixers are with a good coach (dantoni) and a below league average PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom