|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes never posted in our thread a single time, but decides to come in when he wants to sell his tickets.

How convenient :rolleyes

:lol: understandable I got a short leash on them on stubhub just tryna see if any NTers were down to take them. I mean sorry for just throwing out there, guess all this losing got everyone giving zero damns in here. I lurk I don't post that much in here.

Half the roster are currently better basketball players than him....

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NO Kobe on that roster this season,,,NOBODY is going to waste time to watch the Lakers with that kind of sorry lineup :smh:

facts. They're going to have to dead backstage lakers too.:frown: Who gaf what these wack *** dudes are doing behind the scenes? probably being wack *** dudes.

Last edited:

Half the roster are currently better basketball players than him....

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NO Kobe on that roster this season,,,NOBODY is going to waste time to watch the Lakers with that kind of sorry lineup
mean.gif
Who gaf what they wack *** dudes are doing behind the scenes? probably being wack *** dudes.
these things are factual 

It's surreal that you got a guy like Kobe, sharing his final season with THIS roster

[quote name="leemelone"][quote name="GInfante"]It's surreal that you got a guy like Kobe, sharing his final season with THIS roster[/quote]That's kinda the norm for stars at the end of their career[/quote]Not always. Depends on the bed they've made for themself.

Tim duncan is probably the only great in the modern day nba to be able to go out as a champ

Mj had the chance but ruined it due to coming back

Kidd went out on top.

Guarantee whenever Dirk retires, the Mavs will be a contention (playoff contestant :lol:).

Other examples in other sports.

PS. Before anyone thinks it, I'm not saying it had to be done the way those guys have done/will do it. Duncan was mentioned. I'm responding with others.

Last edited:
Kidd went out on top.

Guarantee whenever Dirk retires, the Mavs will be in contention.

Other examples in other sports.

PS. Before anyone thinks it, I'm not saying it had to be done the way those guys have done/will do it. Duncan was mentioned. I'm responding with others.

Lol Mavs in contention...that's funny.

[quote name="sea manup"]kidd's final season was on the knicks though
[/quote]Oooooh, completely my fault. :lol: Totally Men In Blacked that season from memory. :lol: :nerd:

[quote name="Mamba MVP"]Lol Mavs in contention...that's funny.[/quote]Yeah, I was way off. They're horrible. :lol:

Not even in the playoff hunt.

Oh wait...

Last edited:
[quote name="PMatic"]Kidd couldn't hit a shot by the end. :lol:[/quote]The topic I was responding to had nothing to do with the retiring player's effectiveness. It had to do with the team they were on, whether they were aging with talent or aging with scrubs.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was way off. They're horrible. :lol:

Oh wait...

The Kings/Rockets are in the playoff hunt too, are they contenders? Thought contenders actually meant you had a chance to win not just get knocked out in the 1st rd.

[quote name="Mamba MVP"][quote name="DarthSka"]
Yeah, I was way off. They're horrible. :lol:

Oh wait...[/quote]The Kings/Rockets are in the playoff hunt too, are they contenders? Thought contenders actually meant you had a chance to win not just get knocked out in the 1st rd.[/quote]Not everyone who makes the playoffs is a contender, so I'm not even saying that. But by your logic, then only the Warriors and Spurs are in contention this year. And only the Warriors were title contenders last year.

Dirk competing for a chip on his way out? No evidence for that?

Not everyone who makes the playoffs is a contender, so I'm not even saying that. But by your logic, then only the Warriors and Spurs are in contention this year. And only the Warriors were title contenders last year.

That's correct, Cavs too even know they'll likely not win, they'll technically still be competing for the title. OKC on the cusp but yea that's about it 4 teams like it usually is every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom