|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, he was lookin at a pic during winter. :lol:

I mow it like crazy during the spring/summer/fall. Then use feed and seed over winter.

And that was Menacin Methods.

My fear is they give him an unwarranted pass.

And if they did. I may join a Buddist Temple in Tibet.
See thats the thing how many passes they gonna give him?!
And I just love how all the past showtime Laker greats are completely silent this year. But with Mike D and Mike Brown they were letting them have it. But they won't say a word about their boy being worse than those 2 combined. So Sickening.
Its always an excuse with him. Next thing you know he is gonna be back because "He didn't have a fair shake cuz this was Kobe's fair well tour while trying to develop rookies at the same time" :smh:
The biggest pile of dog ****

A pass.....a pass?!
Aint No Passes Biiihhhhh

"He didn't have a fair shake cuz this was Kobe's fair well tour while trying to develop rookies at the same time" :smh:
The biggest pile of dog ****

A pass.....a pass?!
Aint No Passes Biiihhhhh

That's what it would be.... God help us.

Honestly though, looking at the young guys, makes me favor Thibs. Although I do have concerns with how he runs his teams into the inner core, and his rotations being like 7-8 deep. But if you look at Russell and Randle, both have decent abilities on the ball. Russell much better because he has the size/length over most PGs. Russell is "okay" on off-ball, and Randle is lost... Clarkson is a dumpster fire all over the place.

I want a guy who teaches them the right habits, and where to be, what to do, how to communicate on defense. Not man up bull, actually teaches them.

If he isn't the guy who makes us a title team, that's fine. But if he has a positive impact on them defensively, great. And if in 3 years he isn't the guy, then go after the person who takes us to the next level.

That's what it would be.... God help us.

Honestly though, looking at the young guys, makes me favor Thibs. Although I do have concerns with how he runs his teams into the inner core, and his rotations being like 7-8 deep. But if you look at Russell and Randle, both have decent abilities on the ball. Russell much better because he has the size/length over most PGs. Russell is "okay" on off-ball, and Randle is lost... Clarkson is a dumpster fire all over the place.

I want a guy who teaches them the right habits, and where to be, what to do, how to communicate on defense. Not man up bull, actually teaches them.

If he isn't the guy who makes us a title team, that's fine. But if he has a positive impact on them defensively, great. And if in 3 years he isn't the guy, then go after the person who takes us to the next level.

So basically you want us to do exactly what the Bulls did. Endure Thibs while we wait for our Hoiberg....
Eh the only thing I don't like about Thibs is his offensive mind is so damn stale. Look at what Butler is doing under Hoiberg. Thibs may have made him but Hoiberg is causing him to excel.
I couldn't imagine how pissed i would be if Thibs did to Russel what he did to Rose and Noah.

Forgot to put getting a wide array of offensive help in coaches and consultants for Thibs. Because yes his offense was bad.

As for Rose and Noah. Rose isn't his fault. Rose is frail. Noah was headed toward downside. But valid. Think Thibs tenure is vastly different if Rose doesn't miss 2 seasons in a row basically. Also Russell and Randle are 19 & 21. 4 years of them getting taught the defensive side, will get them almost to their prime. Russell's offensive mind is there, just needs the playing time without the hook always waiting. Randle's issues are mainly technical/mechanical for me.

But it's still Thibs, Walton or Ollie my top 3. Not mad at any of those choices. But think Thibs has more FA pull than Walton. But that could be wrong based on how GSW did. But he's still technically a rookie coach if we hire him.

Last edited:
I think they are going to give Byron another year. :smh:

I think Blatt is a good coach but I wouldn't be surprised if we threw money at Walton.

I don't think Byron is getting another year. I think the FO sees the talent available this year and will make a move.

I'm most comfortable with Thibbs. I wouldn't mind Puke. Not sure who else is out there.

the pan and zoom in on the white chick 
roll.gif

byron 
roll.gif

'Amundson told The Post that Blatt didn’t command the respect of the locker room because he was too soft on James, among others.'

“It’s important to just be assertive and not let that happen. Hold everybody accountable, otherwise you lose respect and attention of your guys.’’

Little Lakers discussion on this big day in the NFL.

Blatt, Luuuuke, Thibs, Byron

#1. What does your board look like?

#2. What do you think the FO's board looks like?

Last edited:
#1. me
- Blatt
- Thibs
- Luuuuke
- Byron continues

#2. Lakers
- Byron continues
- Blatt
- Thibs
- Luuuuke

1. Thibs