|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.Lo back to back takes to the rack...with confidence. Really like the kid.

Last edited:
DLO looks so much more comfortable and confident and relaxed today than the first couple of weeks of the season. I commend him for his mental fortitude to not let the doubters and noise from the fans and naysayers get to him. His calming presence is a great leadership quality. Hope he continues to work hard and develop.

"Rest" players on back to backs, one on first, another on second.

Mandate Sacre/Kelly minutes.

Trade Bass

Metta, SG.

Increase Hibbert's minutes.

Any injury, like Nance, 3-4 games rest, minimum.

And then, dial Lou down, be it minutes or trade.

Plenty of ways.

And you can still play DLo, Randle, Brown, Nance, Clarkson, etc and let them work on things. Just staggered to ensure they get a free friend come May.

(Added bonus of cautious with injuries & such saves their bodies and limits risk of adding to them.)

"Rest" players on back to backs, one on first, another on second.

Mandate Sacre/Kelly minutes.

Trade Bass

Metta, SG.

Increase Hibbert's minutes.

Any injury, like Nance, 3-4 games rest, minimum.

And then, dial Lou down, be it minutes or trade.

Plenty of ways.

And you can still play DLo, Randle, Brown, Nance, Clarkson, etc and let them work on things. Just staggered to ensure they get a free friend come May.

(Added bonus of cautious with injuries & such saves their bodies and limits risk of adding to them.)

And this is where you go to dream land in scenarios that not anybody would do.

Besides Bass getting traded.

Last edited:
You spend every night thinking Byron will learn how to coach, talmbout dream land scenarios? :lol:

And yes, they will do some of those things. Not all of them, but that's fine. Byron's my ace in the hole. :pimp:

Organically keeping our pick with a coach that's actually trying to win is a beautiful thing. We truly have the best coach for the job after that Nash trade to ensure we keep our picks

You spend every night thinking Byron will learn how to coach, talmbout dream land scenarios? :lol:

Nope. Try again Chad.

Have no faith in him, and would have fired him almost every night over the past 2 months.

Last edited:
Yeah, only this year has been golden for me.

You ***** and scream every day over lineups and rotations like Byron woke up that day and got a clue. You were doin it one hour ago, during a 9-35 season and 20 point defecit. :lol:

The season been over, coach is done soon as this tank is complete, no reason to stress a coach that'll be gone in 30 games.

I been straight all year, all cuz of Byron. :pimp:

It's ok E. I'm not tryna piss in your cheerios, just speakin real.

Byron has been PERFECT for us. And I'm not sayin you praise or believe in him, you're "hoping" for a miracle that he'd run the team properly, when there is NO reason to, now.

In November, yeah I'm with you. Let's teach em right.

That's gone bro. 9-35 or whatever we are now. It's over. He's dead man walkin.

So lets enjoy that, snag Ingram, and enjoy the next several years. It's gonna be great.

Problem is, you want to be right about losing the pick more than seeing it's completely plausible we keep it just fine.

There's no reason to hope for TEAM improvement now. Individual improvement, absolutely. I back you on that. But let the L's stack up with glee, like me. :lol:

Whatever happened to dude who knew you hadn't mowed your lawn properly, CP?

I'm wondering if he's the one who revealed your first name to E :nerd:

It's ok E. I'm not tryna piss in your cheerios, just speakin real.

Byron has been PERFECT for us. And I'm not sayin you praise or believe in him, you're "hoping" for a miracle that he'd run the team properly, when there is NO reason to, now.

In November, yeah I'm with you. Let's teach em right.

That's gone bro. 9-35 or whatever we are now. It's over. He's dead man walkin.

So lets enjoy that, snag Ingram, and enjoy the next several years. It's gonna be great.

Problem is, you want to be right about losing the pick more than seeing it's completely plausible we keep it just fine.

There's no reason to hope for TEAM improvement now. Individual improvement, absolutely. I back you on that. But let the L's stack up with glee, like me. :lol:

I don't care about losing the pick... What I've constantly said.... Is it's a weighted coin flip, slightly in our favor at # 2.

Also, what I've said is, I think we'll lose the pick. Just my vibe on it.

We keep it, GREAT.. We lose it, meh, I'm not furious because I already had that feeling 2 months ago.

And it isn't like being # 3 is this tall task that is absolutely impossible that they get. It's 2 games, versus the Nets. And who knows what the hell the Nets do in the next 3 weeks, i.e. Thad Young, who besides Lopez & RHJ is the only player who plays basketball on the team.. And considering where they are and what they have, they probably should blow it all up, if they can. Starting with Thad Young.

As for praying he'd run the team right, nope. I know he won't. And the way he runs the team is detrimental to the guys we like. That's the problem. I know he's finishing the season as the coach, hell I think there's a slight chance he goes into next year as coach (God help us all), so I expect little change.... But what he's doing is detrimental to individual improvement.

As for individual versus team improvement... Had Byron done things how you and I wanted to start the season, with plenty of consideration of Kobe :lol:, that team improves a lot month by month, and steals games. They looked like they turned a bit of a corner to start the year in spite of Byron, and then somehow Byron took us back to November.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom