|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
‏@MarkG_Medina 35m35 minutes ago
Byron said he sat D'Angelo in the final moments bc he thought he was trying to take over the game

@MarkG_Medina 35m35 minutes ago
Byron likes Russell's aggressiveness for the most part. But Byron also thought D'Angelo was forcing the issue

@MichaelVPina
D'Angelo Russell on Byron benching him for trying to take over the game: "I don't know if he would've said that if I was making those shots"

And we have our first guy ready for mutiny

Were the shots within the flow? Most.

And then of course...if he doesnt do anything...he isnt aggressive enough..and gets called out by social media and/or benched.

Were the shots within the flow? Most.

And then of course...if he doesnt do anything...he isnt aggressive enough..and gets called out by social media and/or benched.

And Tarik has barely played because.....

He isn't aggressive enough

A player can only take so much of Byron. I think he slowly losing the kids. First Randle now Russel. Byron a true certified clown.
He is suppose to be the franchise player of the future. Let him takeover and either sink or swim, learning lesson. Kobe aint playing so what the issue. This guy Byron :smh:

Lol...and the vicious cycle continues. Look,man...just pick a 9 or 10 man rotation and stick to it..scrap the princeton...get some damb continuity..and give these guys some confidence and defined roles. My GOD.

I want the whole FO from top to bottom to fire themselves for that hire of a coach. Ridiculous. I am not about the wins or losses. I don't care about that the season been done. But my gawd how much more damage is this dude gonna cause internally with our players with his foolishness. He STILL doesn't have defined roles for his players. He STILL doesn't have a set rotation. He STILL has that dumb confused look on his face.

Let Byron steer.

He'll be gone in 3 months.

According to SS&R per John Ireland, there is a sect in the FO that thinks it would be unfair to fire Byron and the coaching staff with the Kobe farewell..

I want you to take a guess, who that person is suspected of being...

Last edited:
I mean.....this isn't a secret or anything with Byron. He's failed, everywhere. This was known long before he was hired.

He's a figurehead til Mitch lucks into a roster worth joining and cash to burn.

Relax. Let him get our pick back and we'll retire his jersey or something for helping us fix the Nash trade. :smokin

Let Byron steer.

Im more worried about things other than him steering us into keeping our pick. Thats whatever to me. I am more concerned with him steering the rookies into mental instability.
I mean damn they are already getting clobbered every night by teams, going through the regular ups and downs of being rookies, they are in LA with tons of spotlight and pressure, and on top of
all of that they have to endure this idiot messing with their mental every damn day :smh: its like bruh cmon....Randle was playing just fine in the beginning of the season and Byron railroaded his
confidence with the BS. All I am saying is it shouldn't be your coach thats the biggest detriment to your players. Its actually sickening to this unfold day after day.

Jeanie is going to do her damnedest to keep Byron.. And she has a good chance to succeed. She's got final say

Let Byron steer.

Im more worried about things other than him steering us into keeping our pick. Thats whatever to me. I am more concerned with him steering the rookies into mental instability.
I mean damn they are already getting clobbered every night by teams, going through the regular ups and downs of being rookies, they are in LA with tons of spotlight and pressure, and on top of
all of that they have to endure this idiot messing with their mental every damn day :smh: its like bruh cmon....Randle was playing just fine in the beginning of the season and Byron railroaded his
confidence with the BS. All I am saying is it shouldn't be your coach thats the biggest detriment to your players. Its actually sickening to this unfold day after day.

OKC kids lost night after night learning from Scott Brooks.

Once upon a time Steph/Klay etc were losing 50+ games a year.

They'll grow. Let them at least reach legal drinking age. :lol:

OKC kids lost night after night learning from Scott Brooks.

Once upon a time Steph/Klay etc were losing 50+ games a year.

They'll grow. Let them at least reach legal drinking age. :lol:

The difference between us an those scenarios is those coaches didnt personally play with their players heads and weren't idiots. Those coaches at least knew how to read lol
Our coach goes out of his way to do the most negative idiotic things in the name of old school. And walks around with this smug face like he hasn't been a loser his whole coaching career :x

Get a guy like Horford, get Kobe on speed dial, have vets like Horry, Fox, Worthy around, Mitch, once the new coach comes in, they'll all fix Byron's BS. It won't be too tough. Don't stress it B.

Get a guy like Horford, get Kobe on speed dial, have vets like Horry, Fox, Worthy around, Mitch, once the new coach comes in, they'll all fix Byron's BS. It won't be too tough. Don't stress it B.

Byron just made me stress eat a handful of Fritos.

I got more and more stress with each Byron quote. Walked out to the kitchen and eat for my anger

Didn't we have to wait like a week for Pau to finally play? I remember when we got him he was coming back from some kind of injury/illness.

Last edited:
No, Pau played almost immediately. The trade happened on a Friday, then the Lakers had to play the Raptors on a Sunday morning. He played the next game against the Nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom