|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kills me to say this but,

Byron Scott is right.... 0 assts in 25 minutes is unacceptable for a player with Russell's skill set.

I've noticed D being way more aggressive lately which I like but... Byron is actually in the correct stance (in this situation)

Last edited:
[quote name="Essential1"]
‏@MarkG_Medina 35m35 minutes ago
Byron said he sat D'Angelo in the final moments bc he thought he was trying to take over the game

@MarkG_Medina 35m35 minutes ago
Byron likes Russell's aggressiveness for the most part. But Byron also thought D'Angelo was forcing the issue
@MichaelVPina
D'Angelo Russell on Byron benching him for trying to take over the game: "I don't know if he would've said that if I was making those shots"
[/quote]Probably not. But you didn't, sooooo :lol:

Kills me to say this but,

Byron Scott is right.... 0 assts in 25 minutes is unacceptable for a player with Russell's skill set.

I've noticed D being way more aggressive lately which I like but... Byron is actually in the correct stance (in this situation)

He was moving the ball plenty last night. Not every pass he makes leads to assists.

Watching the game, the gripe is that the ball ended up in his hand and he took a shot. They were not horrible shots, they were good attempts that didn't go.

And Byron's complaint, is that Russell was trying to take over a game. He's a PG, that's the PG job, that's what you want them to do... Take over a game.

Not once did I see him make an attempt last night that I said "What was that?"

And with the same breath you can say that the kid is 19 y.o and can find a happy medium between getting his within the flow and letting others "take over."

I hope this was Scott's, who is a horrible communicator albeit, point.

A good coach would make sure that conversation happened after the game.

That emotional hug between Jeanie and Byron during Byrons welcome press conference might be the dynamic that leads to another year of his disgusting coaching

Ska wouldn't be so annoyed by Kobes ball hogging if he made all the shots

Same could be said for any player.

If Steph wasn't making all of his ill advised, early in the shot clock, 28 foot three point shots... He wouldn't be as big of a phenomenon as he is.

I guarantee you he wouldn't have so many bandwagon fans, he wouldn't have won mvp, he wouldn't have so many endorsements, and he wouldn't be well liked nationally.

But...those shots go in, consistently and amazingly, they do.

If Kobes ugly *** 3 point shots were going in this year, we'd still be annoyed by his contract but he wouldn't be getting all that "washed" criticism :lol:

Winning cures everything, making your shots cures criticism. Simple

How about letting Ska speak on Ska? :lol:

I ain't even talking about Kobe but we gotta have a Ska/Kobe convo. :lol:

Ah, screw it. Carry on. You guys ain't gonna try to even hear me out or understand what the hell I'd try to explain, anyways, so I may as well let y'all tell it. :lol: :\

But here's the problem... Russell's attempts were not bad attempts.... There should have been no reason to criticize them in the first place....

That's the problem.

And if you have a problem with the shots he's taking, A GOOD COACH, takes the player aside in a timeout, and says "We need better shots, play within the flow."

Taking him out of the game, when he was the second best player on the team last night.... Is nonsense from a stupid coach who has no idea what he's doing. Rather than giving him the opportunity to learn from it, you basically put second guessing into his head.

Last edited:
[quote name="Essential1"]But here's the problem... Russell's attempts were not bad attempts.... There should have been no reason to criticize them in the first place....

That's the problem.

And if you have a problem with the shots he's taking, A GOOD COACH, takes the player aside in a timeout, and says "We need better shots, play within the flow."

Taking him out of the game, when he was the second best player on the team last night.... Is nonsense from a stupid coach who has no idea what he's doing. Rather than giving him the opportunity to learn from it, you basically put second guessing into his head.[/quote]Solid post. Completely agree, especially the last 8 words.

Last edited:
Towns should go to the World roster (replace Powell). That would have opened up a spot for Randle.

I woulda gave Randle the edge over Noel... and a slight edge over Parker as well

Eh well... Hopefully he'll use this as motivation.

^^^
Only makes sense if we don't give up any of our rookies + Clarkson or the pick.

I doubt Miami would take hibbert and bass for whiteside :lol:

:lol: no way to get a deal done for Whiteside... Due to him making peanuts.

Just wait and sign him in the offseason because unlikely either Heat or Whiteside want to continue that marriage

BS is crazy he's mad that D.Lo tried to take over the game :lol: let them fail first so you can justify he's not ready to do that. Games rarely get that close so who knows when the next time you can judge how he plays in that situation.

I wonder how much Mitch and Jim really pay attention to the coaching going on, I mean really pay attention. The way Byron talks in the media, the way he handles the players, his gameplan :smh: , how he treats certain players in certain situations.....cuz a blind man could see how much a buffoon that man is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom