|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely split if there was somebody in here that wears size 14 as well :nerd:

$500 ain't really a problem.

That limited bull, though. :smh: I live nowhere close to anywhere that's going to get those.

81 that should have EASILY been 88. And then 6 minutes in the second quarter could have been the difference to 100+.

The LO bad pass cost a cherry pick dunk.
2 missed FT's.
The bucket and foul that were waved off and called a charge.

That's 7 more EASY points he should have had. 81-88 without any effort.

I'm betting he coulda dropped another dozen in six minutes too.

His 62 in 3 coulda been 75+
His 81 in 41 min coulda been 88+

:lol: That's just ridiculous.

He also had a 56 in 3 quarters that woulda been 70ish.
And his 12 3's game all happened in like a 2 quarter window. (2nd and 3rd)
Full 48 mighta had him near 16-17 3's for the game.

:lol:

Peak Kobe was stupid nice.

I remember I copped the jordan 8s cuz kobe was rocking them when he had no shoe contract for a year,  I was stupid to think I could ball in retros. prob worst pick up ever.  Would love to get the 3s,  but not jumping thru hoops for them. 

I remember I copped the jordan 8s cuz kobe was rocking them when he had no shoe contract for a year,  I was stupid to think I could ball in retros. prob worst pick up ever.  Would love to get the 3s,  but not jumping thru hoops for them. 

He yammed on kg in the chromes [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Never had a pair of J's, and they way they're priced I don't think I ever will.

Idk how you guys do it :\

Last edited:
I vowed never to buy any more Js after 2011 but these 3s are iconic. Wasn't supposed to be buying sneakers anymore period but alas I'll probably pick up a few XIs on discount.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Never had a pair of J's, and they way they're priced I don't think I ever will.

Idk how you guys do it :\[/quote]Any Kobes?

I'm asking, specifically no Js ever, or no pricy shoes of any kind, ever?

Last edited:
Was buying like crazy till lil man was born.

7 since he was born (he's 8 ).

Don't mind that at all, either. Actually I feel like that's alot. :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't bought a pair of J's in like 10 years but that JB Kobe pack...

QONVIyz.gif

I'm here on the east coast riding out the snow day with some Kobe 81 footage and beers. Good day 
nthat.gif

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Never had a pair of J's, and they way they're priced I don't think I ever will.

Idk how you guys do it :\
Any Kobes?

I'm asking, specifically no Js ever, or no pricy shoes of any kind, ever?[/quote]

I've had nice pricy shoes.
Kobe's, KD's, flyknits, Free runs.

But I only buy them if they're on sale, and by sale I don't mean 99 bucks :lol:

I mean like outlet prices, extra 30% off sales.
I got my Kobe 6's for 49.99, got my KD V's for 39.99, got my last pair of flyknit racers for 32, free runs for 30-50, etc. I go to the outlets to buy my nikes, unless I see a gem at Ross or Marshalls or something.

Just never been able to buy pricey shoes at retail price. I can't even imagine spending the 130 these flyknits are retailed at (32 dollars at the outlet). Let alone, 500 for 2 pairs of J's? Sheesh :x

I've probably spent less than 500 for the 10+ pairs of "nice" nikes I've bought over the last decade, serious.

I couldn't/wouldn't pay retail for J's either.

I was lucky enough to have a connect at the ES back in the day. 3's, 4's, and 5's for $60-$70. :pimp:

Meant a few nights sitting on a sidewalk, but hey, it was always cool.

The DMP came out the week after the 81. Kobe's next game was that Friday night against the Warriors where he had like 5 points after 3 quarters, and then dropped 25 in the fourth. :lol: We were all in line choppin it up about the 81 in the wind and rain and cold of January in Oregon. :lol:

But I only buy them if they're on sale, and by sale I don't mean 99 bucks
laugh.gif

I got my Kobe 6's for 49.99, got my KD V's for 39.99, got my last pair of flyknit racers for 32, free runs for 30-50, etc. I go to the outlets to buy my nikes, unless I see a gem at Ross or Marshalls or something.

Just never been able to buy pricey shoes at retail price. I can't even imagine spending the 130 these flyknits are retailed at (32 dollars at the outlet). Let alone, 500 for 2 pairs of J's? Sheesh
sick.gif

I've probably spent less than 500 for the 10+ pairs of "nice" nikes I've bought over the last decade, serious.
I'm jelly bro, flyknit racers for 32
smokin.gif
sick.gif
. You've had some great luck with the outlets and Ross/Marshalls. I've come up empty so many times at the outlets, I don't even try anymore. 

I was lucky enough to have a connect at the ES back in the day. 3's, 4's, and 5's for $60-$70.
pimp.gif

The DMP came out the week after the 81. Kobe's next game was that Friday night against the Warriors where he had like 5 points after 3 quarters, and then dropped 25 in the fourth.
laugh.gif
We were all in line choppin it up about the 81 in the wind and rain and cold of January in Oregon.
laugh.gif
I might be joining the Oregon club next year. Wifey has job connects there and I can work anywhere. What's your take on Portland?

I haven't bought sneakers much in a while. Maybe like 3-4 in the past 3 years. One was a Kobe X ID inspired by my dog :frown:, one was the Shaqnosis because I wanted it so bad as a kid. And the Big Hurts for the same reason as the Shaqnosis and it was $40 at a Reebok outlet.

It's too expensive to keep buying sneakers like I did 5 years ago.

Last edited:

But I only buy them if they're on sale, and by sale I don't mean 99 bucks :lol:

Just never been able to buy pricey shoes at retail price. I can't even imagine spending the 130 these flyknits are retailed at (32 dollars at the outlet). Let alone, 500 for 2 pairs of J's? Sheesh :x

I'm jelly bro, flyknit racers for 32 :smokin :x . You've had some great luck with the outlets and Ross/Marshalls. I've come up empty so many times at the outlets, I don't even try anymore. 

I was lucky enough to have a connect at the ES back in the day. 3's, 4's, and 5's for $60-$70. :pimp:

The DMP came out the week after the 81. Kobe's next game was that Friday night against the Warriors where he had like 5 points after 3 quarters, and then dropped 25 in the fourth. :lol: We were all in line choppin it up about the 81 in the wind and rain and cold of January in Oregon. :lol:
I might be joining the Oregon club next year. Wifey has job connects there and I can work anywhere. What's your take on Portland?

It sucks. Rain, dumb *** one way streets and a ton of moronic people with little brother syndrome. And it's boring as hell compared to bigger cities/states.

If you hit one of the suburbs, you'd be better off.

It is a beautiful area, it probably is a little safer for kids, but it lacks. Beaches suck, royally. You can hunt, do some skiing, and hit up some lame *** "clubs" but overall it's pretty dead. Plan on a lot of nights at home. :lol:

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="duck dodgers"]How was the thread when Kobe scored the 81[/quote]Blood, everywhere. :lol:

Mostly Zo's.[/quote]One of us is misremembering.

Because I remember much praise, like a thread full of And-1 hypemen. "Ohhhh, baaybee! OHHHH, BAAAYBEEEE!!!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom