|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randle is HORRIBLE at finishing in the paint wow

Left handed players are usually so good with their left because being left handed is such a big advantage growing up that they really don't work on their right hand

Randle surprisingly can't even finish when he goes left with his left hand

Philly creeping up :nerd:

8S9Va6q.jpg

Have we given up enough to stop updating the thread title LTB?

Something like...

9-35: All Hope is Lost, Please send Help.

9-35: Lakers are horrible, but did you see the Suicide Squad trailer?

9-35: Byron Scott is a bigger idiot than Michael Scott.

9-35: Hey but we're arguing about whether MDA would be awesome right about now!

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Philly 6
LA 9
Brook 11
Minny/Pho 13

We should be safe at 2, but it's possible we slip into 3rd, but that gets REAL risky. Stayin at 2 at least gives us protection of only dropping 1 spot.

^ Wait so if you have the first or second worst record in the league you are guaranteed not to fall out of the top 3? I thought that was only if you were the worst.

Have we given up enough to stop updating the thread title LTB?

Something like...

9-35: All Hope is Lost, Please send Help.

9-35: Lakers are horrible, but did you see the Suicide Squad trailer?

9-35: Byron Scott is a bigger idiot than Michael Scott.

9-35: Hey but we're arguing about whether MDA would be awesome right about now!

:rofl: :rofl:

I ain't gonna lie yes that's exactly what happened, I've been like man were so trash what the **** is the point of updating our record :rofl:

But, to be a decent op, I will update it now and put up a new poll.

:nerd:

^ Wait so if you have the first or second worst record in the league you are guaranteed not to fall out of the top 3? I thought that was only if you were the worst.

The odds of two teams jumping us is microscopic. I mean, that's be the worst damn luck ever to fall from 2 to 4. And since it happened to the Knicks last year, odds of it happening back to back years, even smaller.

The odds of two teams jumping us is microscopic. I mean, that's be the worst damn luck ever to fall from 2 to 4. And since it happened to the Knicks last year, odds of it happening back to back years, even smaller.
actually the odds are exactly the same 
laugh.gif

actually the odds are exactly the same :lol:

Word. What kind of retirement home math they teachin?

"Because it happened last year, the odds reduce even further."

Nah man, statistics doesn't work like that. Odds are odds every day, every hour, every minute :lol:

Understand the math is the same, reality is not tho.

Has it ever happened back to back years? I know that doesn't mean it's impossible, but its unlikely.

I don't think #2 is ours just yet, Brooklyn is really bad and just 2 wins back

2 wins back lol what kinda reverse logic world we been livin in the past few seasons

Has it ever happened back to back years? I know that doesn't mean it's impossible, but its unlikely.
At 2, you basically have a 44-45% chance of losing the pick. That's reality. That's a pretty big chance of losing it. It's an independent event. The pick is far from guaranteed.

you can flip a fair coin 10 times, have it end up on heads 10 times

as unlikely as it is to land on heads 11 times in a row, the 11th flip is still 50/50 

According to CP's logic, we need to derive our odds of things happening, through philosophy instead of science.

They're 2 different methods. You can't talk "odds" if you don't want to use science or mathematics. If you have a philosophical view on things, then keep it philosophical and just discuss reality in that fashion.

If you bring up odds, it's science. Science is fact based. 50/50 is 50/50 in science, no matter how you slice it.

If you're saying 50/50 can change based on previous results, then we're talking philosophy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom