|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Suicide Trailer tho..... Margot
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Right LTB?
i seent it

Why do I feel like we're trending towards keeping Byron for one more year?

yep, been saying that. all the rhetoric suggests they'll "give him a fair chance" because "he's family" and an "innocent bystander". I think they'll give him a year post-kobe to see what he can do. Also, another short coaching stint would be yet another indictment on the ineffective front office.

Who been to staples center? Just got these tickets for the Hawks n lakers game in March. I'm seated at the premium seats. Just wondering if they're good seats or not

It's the 2nd level, good seats. In the premium sections, ushers come and take your order for drinks and bring them to you so you don't have to go in line.

[quote name="Kal-El-8"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Nah, they're kinda wack.

Save yourself from being disappointed by selling them off to whoever will take them. Probably won't be too many people.

Tell ya what, I'll give you $20 each for them.

:nerd: [/QUOTE]I'll give you 40, the seats suck. 

View media item 1777074[/quote]Bidding wars for trash seats. :rolleyes

:lol:

Nah, good seats, ejkaaz. :smokin Have fun. :D

and on top of the finest women in the game right now... Jared Leto looks awesome

DAMN.[/quote]

Last edited:
[quote name="CP1708"]
VOaTg1H.gif

Had Pants is resting, allow me.[/quote]That's in this Suicide movie?! :wow:

Watch the preview, it's at the end.

Have you been in the Star Wars thread in a while? :nerd:

I'm tryin to get those Despecialized versions that Harmy put on the internet. Friend of mine here at work thinks he may have it, just have to burn and print.

Last edited:
I haven't. Life been coming at me fast the last few weeks.

Had surgery last week on my knee. 3rd knee surgery, 2nd arthroscopic. Rehab not going as well as anticipated, and I still have work and still a parent. Haven't really thought about the SW thread. Check a few threads in sports, check FB, back at life.

Last edited:
Good thing you have me then. :lol:

Dude on the internet went about re-creating the OG trilogy, OG. As in, O. G. No more of that Lucas garbage he's added over the years. This dude completely removes all that, and restores the films to the original versions. Hence, DE specialized. And, he's put them in blu ray format, and, since you can't sell someone else's stuff, he's made them free, online. All he asks is that you already own the Lucasfilm released Blu Rays, which I do, so I'm good to go.

After that, some other dudes on the net decided to create covers for the blu rays, so you can print them and make your blu ray look like a store bought joint. There are multiple examples.

(I'll spoil them so not to clutter and get guys in here yellin at us)

mr j 858 mr j 858 in here bringin back my childhood

How bout Reggie Jordan? Called up from the CBA and dropped almost 30 pts in his first game?

Derek strong had game though

Remember in 2011 the Lakers called up Trey Johnson with a couple weeks left in the season and suddenly he was in the playoff rotation? :lol: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom