|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't. Life been coming at me fast the last few weeks.

Had surgery last week on my knee. 3rd knee surgery, 2nd arthroscopic. Rehab not going as well as anticipated, and I still have work and still a parent. Haven't really thought about the SW thread. Check a few threads in sports, check FB, back at life.

Feel better man.
I just had wrist surgery 3 weeks ago and it's been a tough recovery process, can't even imagine knee rehab, must be really tough.

Stay up. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Thanks, man.

It effing sucks. :lol:

Too much asphalt/concrete basketball. :\

Was fun while it lasted, though.

hi-res-138983382_crop_north.jpg
mini mamba

he was still better than darius morris

Science. :pimp:

I've stared at that gif a lot longer than I should have today. Mercy. :wow:

Glad you liked Big Short, was such a surprising movie to me. I had no idea that film would grab me like it did, but I loved it.

"This is all boring **** right, so here's Margot Robbie in a bubble bath to explain it better" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Feel better man.
I just had wrist surgery 3 weeks ago and it's been a tough recovery process, can't even imagine knee rehab, must be really tough.

Stay up. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Is this going to affect your ability to hold drinks and/or dab next Friday :nerd:

Good thing you have me then. :lol:

Dude on the internet went about re-creating the OG trilogy, OG. As in, O. G. No more of that Lucas garbage he's added over the years. This dude completely removes all that, and restores the films to the original versions. Hence, DE specialized. And, he's put them in blu ray format, and, since you can't sell someone else's stuff, he's made them free, online. All he asks is that you already own the Lucasfilm released Blu Rays, which I do, so I'm good to go.

After that, some other dudes on the net decided to create covers for the blu rays, so you can print them and make your blu ray look like a store bought joint. There are multiple examples.

(I'll spoil them so not to clutter and get guys in here yellin at us)

i always wanted to get a hold of the cut that topher grace did for episodes 1,2,3. he cut out all the jargon and left only the good stuff. only showed it to his buds. one day, one day |I

bet my boss lunch (boss is a kings fan). not sure to root for lunch or the greater good of the lakers with another L. should of thought about this before betting :smh:

I really wonder how many games are wasted on Byron Scott's rotations.. Gotta be half a dozen

Last edited:
Would it really be that bad to run a Lou / Bass / Hibbert lineup off the bench? Russell, Clarkson, Swaggy, Brown rotate in with them..

Why not just try to hammer teams with pace with Russell, Clarkson, Kobe, Nance & Randle. It's worth a few game experiment.

This tank is extremely strong.

Any team starving for buckets and inside presence and energy and has n.young and t.black as DNPCDs(going against dual 7 footers might i add)...and continues the kellz/bass 4/5 and brings in a.brown first is headed by either somebody incompetent or blatantly tankin.

Swag over on the bench with his head buried in his hand shakin his head.

Lol.

Last edited:
Julius Randle flatout has a lot of work to do. He has to change his game because he's just too short to finish.

This tank is extremely strong.

Any team starving for buckets and inside presence and energy and has n.young and t.black as DNPCDs(going against dual 7 footers might i add)...and continues the kellz/bass 4/5 and brings in a.brown first is headed by either somebody incompetent or blatantly tankin.

Swag over on the bench with his head buried in his hand shakin his head.

Lol.

It's the former not the later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom