|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, forgot about B Cook
He was BAD

So soft so weak

But he lit it up in that one wizards hibachi game at staples, sent the game to OT at the buzzer

Devean George.

Hibbert may be on Top 5 most disappointing Lakers along with Dwight.. But there's a litany of really bad Lakers for him to not be a Top 5 Worst Laker, not even close.

Isaiah rider.......man I thought he was gonna be 6th man of the year for us......too dumb to figure out any part of the triangle to get minutes

it was weird seeing him in a laker uni

others: aaron mckie, brian grant and ....an old non-mobile *** vlade

Last edited:
Yea yea but can we give a special shoutout to Mitch Richmond. He was one of my all time fav random Lakers in a uni

I think Tierre Brown, B.Cook, and Mike Penberthy are excellent (horrible?) nominees.

Travis Knight? :nerd:

Gotta defend a couple dudes, though.

Devean. Dude was a role player, and he played his role. How is that horrible? He wasn't asked to be a dynamic, franchise player, and didn't try to be. And we didn't pay him a ton, did we?

Same rebuttal for Mihm.

Last edited:
I didn't realize he was only 30 when he washed out of the league. Figured he was at least 32-33.

Wow, Jr. Reid, you pulled that out the woodworks lol

Y'all remember Fred Roberts, Lloyd Daniels and George McCloud lol

still want an eddie jones champion jersey

nerd.gif

Always disliked jr reid, especially since we gave up elden for him
I couldn't believe Lakers signed him after he destroyed AC Green. The second biggest WTF moment was Lakers signing Jeff Foster

PHOENIX— A. C. Green was already on his way for medical treatment by the time yesterday's Knicks-Suns game ended. Instead of being remembered for basketball, this game will be remembered for the vicious forearm that J. R. Reid delivered to Green's mouth, the forearm that knocked two of Green's teeth to the floor.

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/02/26/s...-room-for-thuggery-in-this-physical-game.html

still want an eddie jones champion jersey

nerd.gif
I remember I had the chance to get a Jones jersey or a Bryant jersey, I picked Bryant. Other friend had a Van Exel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom