|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DLo, Handle, Clarkson, Nance, add an Ingram and we have 50+ mil, I'm not worried at all.

View media item 1844448

If we are gifted with the # 1 pick, and the #33 pick. That number goes to about $50.7 mil.

$2.7mil short of 2 - 30% max deals. Cutting ties with Kelly & Huertas, would allow us 2 - 30% max deals.

Bass is almost certain to opt out. The Tax Payer (Mini) Mid-Level Exception is $3.477mil next year. Also being age 31 in the offseason, and now no longer a starter, with cap exploding $20mil. Gotta take the long term deal elsewhere.

Last edited:
Hire back D'Antoni.

123176.gif

rearrange.gif

Last edited:
Mda would have randle shooting 3s, kobe playing 30+ minutes on back to backs and black would probably be in the doghouse :lol:

Oh wait...:\

DLo, Handle, Clarkson, Nance, add an Ingram and we have 50+ mil, I'm not worried at all.

Most important part would be coach. Look what Brad Stevens is doing, find a guy in that mold.

I don't know if Luke is that guy, but I don't know that he isn't, either. Can he teach younger guys would be the key question.

pj said in his 11 rings book that luke grasped the triangle better than any player he coached (including mj and kb). he said luke was a very intelligent player that understood basketball but was not athletically gifted as other players. i would give luke a shot or thibbs or smart or coach k :\

Last edited:
My list is Luke, Thibs or Kevin Ollie. Not in any specific order.

Ollie is unlikely. Think he'll finish out his contract then go to NBA after. I think it's 3 more seasons at UConn after this one.

Last edited:
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]Hire back D'Antoni.[/quote]
123176.gif

rearrange.gif
[/quote] The hell else we doing atm? :lol:

I'm not one blinded by the Warriors success being placed on Luke.

He can keep a great thing running, and that's awesome.

What reason is there to believe he can turn struggleball into championship play?

None. There is no reason to believe that.

All indications point to luke being a capable coach. Of course he might be a bust but he has the stuff you look for. He's like the lebron james of coaching prospects

Luke getting on the job training is what seals it for me. He's getting experience running a successful system and he's doing so exceptionally well. He clearly is in control of what's happening on the court. He's young, smart, and most importantly, he would redefine what has been recently a poor reputation for us as a stuck in the past franchise.

I'll take Thibbs.

Thibbs, Noah and Deng. The 2011 Bulls with Randle, Russell, Clarkson and hopefully another prospect. :lol: :pimp:

I would've taken Luke, and it probably wouldn't have cost another 16 mil
Doesn't hurt that he has Steph running the show
And by that I mean a guard with extreme confidence that succeed or fail, it is his team.
Byron over here playing games with our PG.
With Kobe still on the team, I get it and As long as Kobe is on the team it's not gonna be easy just handing DLo the keys...the kid is a peacock, let him fly

Last edited:
I'm not one blinded by the Warriors success being placed on Luke.

He can keep a great thing running, and that's awesome.

What reason is there to believe he can turn struggleball into championship play?

None. There is no reason to believe that.
the question should be does he have a better chance at turning struggleball into championship play than all the unemployed coaches out there

I would say he's close to being at the top of the list 

We're not really asking him to turn struggle ball into a championship. No coach can do that. But there's no reason to believe he can't be a good coach based on everything we know about him.

the question should be does he have a better chance at turning struggleball into championship play than all the unemployed coaches out there

I would say he's close to being at the top of the list 

How can you say that when he's only driven a Ferrari. Lakers are a hoopty right now. I think Thibs is the guy, we've seen his ability to get the most out of what otherwise are some lesser talented rosters.

Better question for thread though.. Got baseline tickets in Boston for Celtics v Lakers (rocking a Kobe Lower Merion jersey) best chance at getting the Mambas signature? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom