|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah long time lurker jus don't really post in here

Im all for losing but we look pathetic night in and night out.

Would rather lose with some diginity not getting 30 peiced every night. But beggars can't be choosers I guess

[quote name="DarthSka"]Really feeling the xmas shooting shirts I'm seeing today. Can't wait to see the Lakers one later (can't find it online). :smokin[/quote]I am disappoint.

This dude Byron Scott ruining our damn franchise man. Russell was cooking and he hasn't played since 4 mins left in the 2nd quarter. :smh: God damn idiot

As mad as I am about "basketball reasons" the more I've watched Chris Paul play being in LA I can't stand him. I prob would've hated what he might have turned this team into
A bunch of whiny, grimy, conniving, flopping cry babies. Although if it would have led to a championship I could live with it :lol:
But I am actually just fine without him on the team. We missed a bullet with him and D12 in all honesty as far as character goes.

Good to see the youngns make a run at the end. Although a big part of that is how putrid Clips bench is.

Also noticed Huertas almost never passes to DLo, Brazilian carrot top getting on my nerves a bit

Here's how I view the team we have, long term.

PG - Russell
SG-
SF-
PF- Randle
C-

6- Clarkson (gets time both 1&2, 30mpg. Think he works well when he can go get his, and not have to run plays for everyone)
7-
8- Lou Williams OR Nick Young (I prefer Nick Young. Both ball stoppers, but with Nick not having to have the ball all possession for effectiveness, fits better)
9- Larry Nance Jr.
10-
11- Tarik Black
12- Anthony Brown

Clearly need 3 new starters with Russell & Randle.. I think Russell's ability to get people going with great looks means he is the type of PG you want. Runs the offense.

7th man, a defensive big. Nance plays decent defense, or did in college, just needs to translate it here.. So I have him further down in importance for that, but still a very important player due to hustle and energy. I'm partial to Roy Hibbert personally. Think all around he's good for young guys. But not sure he would take a bench spot, even if it wouldn't be much difference minutes wise.

10th - Perimeter defense.

Last edited:
Thanks to Byron dumb *** watch us waive Tarik by 1/10. Losing a young talented athletic big cuz this coach doesn't play him

I really hate the Clippers never seen a team cry so much every single one of them...and damn who ever said byron can develop guards idk how any had success under him

I really hate the Clippers never seen a team cry so much every single one of them...and damn who ever said byron can develop guards idk how any had success under him

Jason Kidd was already great.

Chris Paul was going to be great regardless.

Kyrie Irving was going to be really good regardless of who he played for

Last edited:
I wanna how scott keeps getting coaching gigs he must have some Obama type speaking skills during interviews

^ I honestly think the gig is up for him after we part ways, whenever that is and however it happens.

E hit the nail on the head: people got caught up in the Finals appearances... but that was an already great Kidd. Hornets were nice, but he developed Paul as much as Del developed Kobe. The Cavs were terrible, and we're worse than terrible.

Last edited:
The Lakers played pretty ugly tonight. The score made it look respectable and disguised a porous defense and clunky offense. It wasn't a blowout since the Clippers eased up on their 27 point lead and their bench was atrocious.

Things I liked:

-Hibbert starting out hot and hitting shots.

-Kobe playing OK and hitting a few threes.

-Huertas actually providing energy out there against a horrendous Clipper bench with cuts to the basket and directing guys on offense. 

-Moments where Russell was aggressive and put up points or made plays for others.

-Nance hit a couple midrange jumpers and played with energy. 

Frustrating things:

-Randle and Clarkson both played with very little control and were just forcing it into the paint only to lose the ball or take a terrible shot. 

-Defensive effort wasn't even present for 3/4 of the game. 

-It seems like the whole team is just playing lazy at times with low effort and a lot of complaints to the refs or finger pointing at one another on blown assignments. 

-The lineups Byron flip flops around doesn't help any of the units build any chemistry and players are sharing ball handling duties to the point where they look confused on offense. Then they don't move in the halfcourt sets so a couple guys take hold of the ball and the rest of them just stand and watch.

Ah wells, Merry Christmas Laker fam. Last Kobe Christmas game, after all. 

randle is inconsistent :smh: part of the process though. he will get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom