|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

my dude. Chick & Stu will always always always be :smokin :smokin :smokin

With Kobe leaving, at least we'll still have Stu Lantz and James Worthy. That's family right there. I thought about, what if Kobe goes and does some stuff on the laker channel. I wouldnt mind that...Worthy...Horry...Kobe...Jaime Maggio...:wow:

I think kobes done with basketball
I don't think he feels the need to be around the game anymore, in any capacity be it coach or analyst

Kobes remains a driven individual so i think he'll pursue a second passion (likely business) and dedicate his time to that and most importantly his family..

Low key wish he had a son though so the mamba better start givin Vanessa the pipe again
And then maybe we can have the second coming in 21 years

Ever since Chick passed, Stu has become unbearable. Makes it worse we've had Paul Sunderland, Joel Meyers (well he was decent) and Billy Mac doing PBP. :x

I remember Joel started getting on my nerves with his "ooh"s (like he was saying "not good") like every few minutes. What I'd do to have those back

Last edited:
Nothing is worse than Billy Mac doing the Jaaack-In-The-Box promos after timeouts.

Who could forget Joel's "Man, oh man" :lol:

Last edited:
1KHqtem.jpg

v2177.jpg

I go back and forth on team tank

We're only 5.5 games out of a playoff spot with 65 games left

A coaching change can get us into the playoffs and attract better free agents

KD won't go to a team that just lost 65 games

No disrespect but playoffs? Playoffs?

Man.... This team is not making no damn playoffs with Byron Scott at the helm.

And a washed up Kobe who shoots 30 percent every game. And that's my fav player of all time. But he can't hit a damn shot.

And playing ridiculous lineups.

Playoffs?! This team just lost to a team that has lost 18 straight games and is winless.

And we haven't even played the Thunder, Spurs, cavs and those teams yet.

Playoffs? Hahah sorry not with Byron at the helm.

And no I don't think KD is coming here with a team that is 10-72 after this year. Even though we can talk all we want about this promising rookie group that everyone seems to think we have in Russell, Randle, Clarkson, etc.

If I'm him I go somewhere that's atleast decent and I can take the squad over the top.

12 of the next 16 on the road...

admittingly i thought we could win 35-40 games and maybe sneak in ....but now i just want us to be able to keep that pick

Find me someone who expected us to literally be the worst team in the league. Bad sure, but we getting smacked around by horrible teams and look like ****. Team needs to build on something good, there has be some silver lining, Russell making decent passes and dunking for the first time isn't enough.

I dunno I'm steaming, carry on though, hope we keep our pick because if not, goodness.
Having second thoughts, this may be a 23-25 win team. Not much different than a 27 win team, other than improving the draft pick. :nerd:
But they'll be relying on essentially (no pun intended :tongue:) on two rookies to soak up minutes at important positions and an even older Kobe. I don't think it will get 21 wins ugly, but it can definitely get lower than 29 wins ugly.
I was wrong. :lol:

12 of the next 16 on the road...

admittingly i thought we could win 35-40 games and maybe sneak in ....but now i just want us to be able to keep that pick

same.

Thought we'd get an ok kobe

thought hibbert was better than he is

thought randle would beast consistently

thought Russ was gonna be the goods out the gate

thought Clarkson was gonna take the next step.

Literally none of these things have happened 
roll.gif
And Byron is stalling development with the Kirby show.

SMH @ myself 
roll.gif

Please. Keep. The. Pick.

Ever since Chick passed, Stu has become unbearable. Makes it worse we've had Paul Sunderland, Joel Meyers (well he was decent) and Billy Mac doing PBP.
sick.gif
Billy Mac is awful.

Wish they'd just give the job to ireland he's actually pretty good for PBP. 

While there's a never-say-never qualifier to the notion that coach Byron Scott could be replaced midseason, it appears for now that he won't be held responsible for either the dreadful record or the fruitless way in which Bryant continues to play. The coaching component, it should be noted, could always change if this losing streak (currently seven games) grew too big to bear.

The strong sense, however, is that Scott is seen largely as an innocent bystander in Bryant's bon voyage campaign. Scott signed a four-year, $17 million deal in July 2014 to reunite with his former teammate, but the contract is only guaranteed through next season.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ryant-byron-scott-lakers-no-changes/76657400/

BS says well live and die with Kobe's shooting smh, if he doing bad bench him. Unless he team tank [emoji]128528[/emoji]

BS says well live and die with Kobe's shooting smh, if he doing bad bench him. Unless he team tank [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Bench him on this farewell tour coronation? C'mon guys just think here. Of course he's team tank.

No disrespect but playoffs? Playoffs?

Man.... This team is not making no damn playoffs with Byron Scott at the helm.

And a washed up Kobe who shoots 30 percent every game. And that's my fav player of all time. But he can't hit a damn shot.

And playing ridiculous lineups.

Playoffs?! This team just lost to a team that has lost 18 straight games and is winless.

And we haven't even played the Thunder, Spurs, cavs and those teams yet.

Playoffs? Hahah sorry not with Byron at the helm.

And no I don't think KD is coming here with a team that is 10-72 after this year. Even though we can talk all we want about this promising rookie group that everyone seems to think we have in Russell, Randle, Clarkson, etc.

If I'm him I go somewhere that's atleast decent and I can take the squad over the top.

Reading is fundamental

If you read my post, I'm saying fire Byron and making a push for the playoffs is possible

He has lost all credibility among the other players who see a coach giving a 30% shooter free reign to lead the team in attempts.

Reading is fundamental

If you read my post, I'm saying fire Byron and making a push for the playoffs is possible

He has lost all credibility among the other players who see a coach giving a 30% shooter free reign to lead the team in attempts.

No it's not.

Another thing, anyone see wizards with MJ vs Lakers the other night on TWC?

MJ was 40 and just running off screen draining jumper after jumper

And we got Byron running the offense through the corpse in isolations

A new coach and new offense and we can easily make up 5.5 games with 65 left.

He has lost this team because of how badly he enables Kobe while criticizing other players

For those still on the fence, or unsure, I know you may hate losing, and it sucks, embarrassing, etc, don't.

It's a different sport, I know, but take my word for it. My Cubs have been inept for a century. A. Century. Theo came in, laid out his plan, and went to work. He saved money, he stacked youth, he made smart trades, and within 4 years, you all just saw the jump the Cubs made. Now they are set for the next several years.

This is ugly, but it takes a lot of losses to get these young guys, same as it took the Cubs a lot of losing to get theirs.

I've watched it develop over the years, I watched it grow.

I've seen the same with the Golden State Warriors. They were terrible for a long while too. But they drafted well, developed those players, and made that one signing that helps tie it all together. (Iggy)

It can be done.

Randle, Clarkson, DLo, and a top 3 pick is a HELLUVA young, CHEAP, core to start with. Sprinkle in some extra pieces like Nance, Black, and Brown, you have your Ezele's, and Harrison Barnes, etc type "extra" picks that provide depth and such.
Then throw in a huge chunk of cap space, you can fill out the roster pretty nicely inside a year or two. Then just let the talent hit their primes, like Steph, Klay, Green, etc have done, and ride that wave as long as you can.

Once upon a time, Bynum was a baby, Farmar, Sasha, Turiaf, they made a small trade for a baby Ariza, then as they developed, made the big Pau addition, and Kobe/LO and the cheap vet signing of Fisher carried it home.

The losing will be forgotten, when the winning starts to take over again. We don't stress over the 92-94 Lakers, or the Smush era Lakers, we just remember what they led to.

This too, shall pass. (No Kobe)

Very impressive. I like the way you put this together. Time will tell on the moves the players and front office will make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom