|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizards don't look like they have anything in their gas tank. Spent all of it on the Cavs game. :lol:

:lol: I KNEW Kobe was gona get that dude with the pump fake after seeing how giddy he was trying to defend him

I still like Lou & Black for a hit/miss fringe playoff teams first round pick & expiring contract.

Why not keep black? He's a young and talented big

RFA.. When combined with Clarkson RFA, could be looking at $20mil combined starting next season.

He's good, and should be playing, but he's not anything more than backup Big. Maybe even a 3rd Center.

I'll take the younger player, with a long term control on his contract for well below what Black costs..

I only trade Black for a pick.. But in terms of assets, it's better to unload him, and take your chances on a much cheaper asset when Black isn't a make or break guy.

Also if it gets Lou Williams off this team.. Then even more important to trade Black for a pick.

Last edited:
I enjoyed this game....but hoped we would have just lost a close one. Dah well. Vintage Kobe makes this win better. :smokin

Dope *** game. Clarkson need to hit those shots in the clutch! But nice clutch free throws by him, will definitely be my favorite laker after kobe dips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom