|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing, anyone see wizards with MJ vs Lakers the other night on TWC?

MJ was 40 and just running off screen draining jumper after jumper

And we got Byron running the offense through the corpse in isolations

A new coach and new offense and we can easily make up 5.5 games with 65 left.

He has lost this team because of how badly he enables Kobe while criticizing other players
They've had the second easiest schedule to date and are 2-15 to show for it. They're done.

come on now fellas

obviously this team with this coach is horrible

fire Byron today

inject new energy into the team

change the offense

stop running everything through Kobe

call actual plays instead iso's

before you know it, we go 4-6 in the next 10 games. Houston and SAC keeps losing and we're 5 games back with 50+ games left.

It's possible, right?

ahhh damn, just tank. it ain't eem worf it

Last edited:
Before the season I thought we would at least be battling in the 9/10 spot in the west with 3 other teams with a possibility to sneak in the playoffs if everything went perfect. Man was I a fool!

But nothing could predict this. You could have predicted the lack of talent, a declined Kobe, and ill-advised Byron.
There is no way in the world you could have predicted being this bad. You couldn't predict wacky lineups/rotations, Kobe just completely not caring about basketball life, rookies getting benched 4th quarters, Byron enabling Kobe like Kobe got dirt on him, etc

Like there was no one anyone could see all this stuff. Its so bad its funny. I can't believe I am saying this but I am coming to the point where I think there needs to be a change in the FO

I have been fighting CP on this for the longest, but I just can't trust them to make smart sound creative decisions. They are great at assessing talent. But ionno man.
I have no trust in them to pick the right coach after Byron. And they insist on keeping Byron (I am sure they are not keeping him for tank purposes) I legit think they believe in him.

And after last night how could you Mitch look Byron in the eyes and feel safe with your young players in his hands. But then again the Lakers obviously ignored his coaching track record.
At this point you need to keep Byron until after the lottery balls are picked. Byron gives us more lottery luck. He can't miss. Right after he gifts us that #1 lottery pick ball he needs to ushered out the building to never return.

come on now fellas

fire Byron today

change the offense

before you know it, we go 4-6 in the next 10 games. Houston and SAC keeps losing and we're 5 games back with 50+ games left.

It's possible, right?

Even if this happens, it will take time for the coach to learn the players and the players to learn the system so I wouldn't expect much change (at least record wise) if Byron was still coach. With that said, 1-9 in the next 10 seems a bit more probable so RIP to any playoff hopes you have :lol:

come on now fellas

fire Byron today

change the offense

It's possible, right?

You never know, I'm optimistic like you. However, it doesn't look like they want that to happen, they are more than happy watching Kobe get his shine (which he should) and lead us to a top 3 worst record, whether we keep that pick is a whole different story.

It's early but the eighth seed in the west could have a losing record this year. The west is starting to look like the east, a few dominant teams then wide open from there.

No chance for the playoffs this year but that trend is encouraging for next year.

On paper Dallas and Twolves are lottery teams but with great coaching (dalllas) and young players making the leap (twolves) they both might make the playoffs.

A good coach, having the young guys mature and a couple of good signings and the Lakers will be right back in it.

Just have to get through this last season with Kobe and Byron.

15 games in and Team Tank is back?

I'm down.

Everyone better hope Lou, Kobe and Bass don't get hurt because they are PhD TANKOLOGISTS

Last edited:
I still like Lou & Black for a hit/miss fringe playoff teams first round pick & expiring contract.

Everybody Ramon Sessions is in the game :frown: That Nash trade made him from a fringe starter / quality backup... Into a horrible player.

Last edited:
So did the loss the philly wake up this team a bit? Or is Washington just playing sloppy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom