|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find me someone who expected us to literally be the worst team in the league. Bad sure, but we getting smacked around by horrible teams and look like ****. Team needs to build on something good, there has be some silver lining, Russell making decent passes and dunking for the first time isn't enough.

I dunno I'm steaming, carry on though, hope we keep our pick because if not, goodness.

7-26, 4-17 from the 3-pt. :nthat:

39ec8f41ffbffb6aa8c7cebb79301f15.jpg

Players can get their reps, meaningful reps, and we can still lose games. Not mutually exclusive.
This.

The young guys are getting minutes but it doesn't matter if Kobe holding the ball and shooting 27 times.

Without Kobe they lose games, just not like this.

Kobe is my favorite player of all time but someone in the organization needs to tell him to have a seat.

I guess he just has too much clout and they're afraid of the backlash from casual fans.

Looked like Kobe mouthed "I believe in you" to Jahlil after the game... Interesting

Byron couldnt even call a time out in the last few seconds of the game to get Kobe a proper standing ovation.. SMH

Thought last year was embarrassing. :smh: :smh: :lol:

It's only embarrassing cause y'all expected us to be decent, Stevie Wonder could have seen this team is devoid of talent and doesn't fit together. Sure Byron is a buffoon. But in the end he needs to remain in place to secure the tank, wins literally mean nothing. At this point we need to secure the worst record in the league. 

:lol: @ secure the tank. Might as well start looking at the draft prospects. Where Essential and CP?

Weeks before the Knicks finalized a deal with the Denver Nuggets to acquire Anthony in February 2011, Lakers part-owner and VP Jim Buss rejected a trade that would have included Bynum, who at the time was one of the NBA’s top young centers. Anthony, who maintains an offseason home in southern California, visited the Lakers during his free agency tour two summers ago before signing a five-year, $124 million contract extension to remain in New York.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-wanted-carmelo-join-lakers-article-1.2451895

:rofl:

This franchise will continue to be **** with him running operations.

It will take a minimum of two years from now to become even a playoff team, and that's presuming a solid coaching hire is made and the young core continues to develop. Randle, especially, needs to make strides in his mid range shot and interior defense.

Weeks before the Knicks finalized a deal with the Denver Nuggets to acquire Anthony in February 2011, Lakers part-owner and VP Jim Buss rejected a trade that would have included Bynum, who at the time was one of the NBA’s top young centers. Anthony, who maintains an offseason home in southern California, visited the Lakers during his free agency tour two summers ago before signing a five-year, $124 million contract extension to remain in New York.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-wanted-carmelo-join-lakers-article-1.2451895
roll.gif

This franchise will continue to be **** with him running operations.
Nope not really. His vision was CP3, Dwight, and Kobe. It almost happened. 

Honestly I don't think we're that far away pending we get a great free agent this summer and next. The rest of the West sans GS/SA isn't really set up for long term success. Clips/Rockets may have to blow things up, Mavs will Mav, NO isn't getting AD any help, Memphis will continue to be old and die eventually. If we can swing a Whiteside or Horford along with keeping our draft pick and getting Russ or Blake in 2017 we should be right back to contender status. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom