Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

You're pathetic. Stick to drinking bagged milk and slurping Canadian basketball players. Canadians are so out of touch but it's not your fault cause I'm sure y'all don't deal with the bs that's dealt with here in America. Y'all fled to that cold *** country to avoid it

Chill my man,we deal with a fair share of bs too. Way to generalize a whole country :lol:

Last edited:
People are looking for a way to hurt this mans pockets, and it ain't gonna happen.
But it already has....the team is losing sponsorships, including their Statefarm one. That's especially significant because Statefarm is a huge sponsor, hence the 90000000 Cliff Paul commercials you see every game.

He's worth $2bn blud. The team and fans will be hurt more than he will.

Like hurting the team and fans will cost him some bread but it doesn't look like he's gonna take a big hit regardless. Hell even if he sells the team he comes out on top. 80ish year old rich white dude :lol: he's set for the remainder of his life.

Last edited:
It's common knowledge there are a lot of "people" who still have this mentality.
Sterling said what a lot of " people" think....you see it a lot in the corporate world.
And if your not a clean-cut, proper talking " person" it's even worse.
The new generation is a lot better though, just gotta wait on these old school " people" to die out.

Someone should hurt him rather then his pockets.

Hopefully this is like the penn state situation and sterling just dies a few months after this whole thing came out.
If that happens then Cowboy fans gonna be praying every night a scandal occurs with Jerry...

View media item 942791
:smh:

But on Sunday morning, she was uncharacteristically shy, hiding behind the door of her $1.8-million Spanish-style duplex near the Beverly Center.

Nearly 50 years Sterling's junior, Stiviano was sued last month by Sterling's wife, Rochelle, who seeks the return of the duplex as well as a Ferrari, two Bentleys and a Range Rover she said her husband bought for Stiviano.

Sterling also gave Stiviano $240,000 for living expenses, according to Rochelle Sterling's lawsuit, amounting to $2 million of community property that he allegedly spent on Stiviano without his wife's knowledge

:lol: So bottom line, this ratchet tried to blackmail Sterling with this recording, didn't get what she wanted and sold the tape to TMZ? Is that a good assumption?

View media item 942791
:smh:

But on Sunday morning, she was uncharacteristically shy, hiding behind the door of her $1.8-million Spanish-style duplex near the Beverly Center.

Nearly 50 years Sterling's junior, Stiviano was sued last month by Sterling's wife, Rochelle, who seeks the return of the duplex as well as a Ferrari, two Bentleys and a Range Rover she said her husband bought for Stiviano.

Sterling also gave Stiviano $240,000 for living expenses, according to Rochelle Sterling's lawsuit, amounting to $2 million of community property that he allegedly spent on Stiviano without his wife's knowledge

:lol: So bottom line, this ratchet tried to blackmail Sterling with this recording, didn't get what she wanted and sold the tape to TMZ? Is that a good assumption?
These gardening tools aren't loyal. Smh...

Like hurting the team and fans will cost him some bread but it doesn't look like he's gonna take a big hit regardless. Hell even if he sells the team he comes out on top. 80ish year old rich white dude :lol: he's set for the remainder of his life.
Sterling counts every penny my friend, losing two multimillion dollar sponsorships is something he's gonna hate. He's made coaches sue him in the past for their pay, and is notoriously cheap.

And it's only the beginning.

And cosign to removing that useless Oscar DLH statue!

Last edited:

Like hurting the team and fans will cost him some bread but it doesn't look like he's gonna take a big hit regardless. Hell even if he sells the team he comes out on top. 80ish year old rich white dude
laugh.gif
he's set for the remainder of his life.
Sterling counts every penny my friend, losing two multimillion dollar sponsorships is something he's gonna hate. He's made coaches sue him in the past for their pay, and is notoriously cheap.

overall, he's till up on this clippers thing.

When the clipps make money he wins, when they lose money he still wins. He can only loose money in the longrun. The clippers are essentially a no lose proposition for him. Only victories you can have on his type are moral ones.

all you can do is take a stand, and let his types know that you don't respect them as human beings. 

true I wasn't taking that stuff with the coaches into account, I forgot about that. dude is probably sick about those sponsorships.

Anyone know what other stuff he has his hands in?

Like hurting the team and fans will cost him some bread but it doesn't look like he's gonna take a big hit regardless. Hell even if he sells the team he comes out on top. 80ish year old rich white dude
laugh.gif
he's set for the remainder of his life.

true I wasn't taking that stuff with the coaches into account, I forgot about that. dude is probably sick about those sponsorships.

Anyone know what other stuff he has his hands in?
he was happy owning the clips when they had no sponsorships for 20+ years, that tells you how this dude operates.

When the clipps make money he wins, when they lose money he still wins. He can only loose money in the longrun. The clippers are essentially a no lose proposition for him. Only victories you can have on his type are moral ones.

all you can do is take a stand, and let his types know that you don't respect them as human beings. 
Money can't buy everything, he still has to face world exposed as the bigot he is. He hasn't shown his face since the audio dropped. I hope LA residents give him hell everytime they see him, and rightfully so.

Money can't buy everything, he still has to face world exposed as the bigot he is. He hasn't shown his face since the audio dropped. I hope LA residents give him hell everytime they see him, and rightfully so.
and that's my point.

Y'all need to read up on dude. I spent yesterday reading a few articles, he's super cheap. And outside of his racist views he's still a disgusting person. Multiple sexual harassment cases, unfilled promises to helping the homeless and more stuff.

It would make much more of a statement and be a lot easier for the fans just to not attend the home games. I think activities surrounding Tuesdays game are going to be very interesting.

He's been a long-time racist. Nothing shocked me in reading the transcript of the audio. If you follow the NBA, it shouldn't have shocked you either that those were his sentiments.

The bigger issue at hand is how the NBA let this go on for so long. It goes to show that if you're making money (or putting money towards certain organizations *cough* NAACP *cough*), blind eyes will be turned to MANY deplorable acts. There is no good reason for why Donald Sterling should be owning a NBA team other than he's loaded. He's an awful person who has been doing this **** for 30+ years.

As much as people wanna talk about boycotts amongst other things, there is really NOTHING that can be done unless this dude dies. His pockets will continue to reap the rewards of owning a NBA team. He may lose sponsors amongst other things, but with the revenue sharing agreed upon in the CBA, he'll continue to get paid.

Not saying what Sterling said is right...but I hate this garden tool that is his gf

not only for this "extortion" type of activity but she is the worst type of female out there. Gold digging disgusting broad who deserves to be in jail and poor her whole life. She is a horrible human

She's the reason men go to court and are force pay ABSURD child support payments. Ol "I need 50k a month to support our child"

Y'all need to read up on dude. I spent yesterday reading a few articles, he's super cheap. And outside of his racist views he's still a disgusting person. Multiple sexual harassment cases, unfilled promises to helping the homeless and more stuff.

It would make much more of a statement and be a lot easier for the fans just to not attend the home games. I think activities surrounding Tuesdays game are going to be very interesting.
This. Dude needs to just rot away in a nursing home somewhere. It's sad that horrible people can be so well off. Makes me sick. Murica.

Just heard a caller on Mike Francesa try to compare Jay Z sitting courtside wearing the 5%er chain to Donald Sterling
roll.gif

unbelievable 

just heard the second part of the tape , dude literally admits that he owns the players and he put clothes on their back , give them food and cars so basically he think he is a slave owner smh the society we live in , but at the same time im not too shock about this , there's millions of people like this all over the world , they're just not on tape tho .

Back
Top Bottom