Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Just heard a caller on Mike Francesa try to compare Jay Z sitting courtside wearing the 5%er chain to Donald Sterling
roll.gif

unbelievable 
I heard a caller on Dennis and Callahan in Boston say he didn't hear anything overtly racist, more of just a jealous boyfriend whining
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

just heard the second part of the tape , dude literally admits that he owns the players and he put clothes on their back , give them food and cars so basically he think he is a slave owner smh the society we live in , but at the same time im not too shock about this , there's millions of people like this all over the world , they're just not on tape tho .
enough with this "modern slave owner" non-sense... 

it's so disrespectful to even compare the two in any way shape or form 

he's simply a man with ignorant views ... he's not beating blacks, killing them, raping them, starving them, or forcing them to do anything ... playing for the Clippers was a choice and still is a choice... 

Blake Griffin will not be hung outside of Staples for trying to leave or quit playing basketball... 

Not saying what Sterling said is right...but I hate this garden tool that is his gf

not only for this "extortion" type of activity but she is the worst type of female out there. Gold digging disgusting broad who deserves to be in jail and poor her whole life. She is a horrible human
my dude you cant hate her its life bro men want young woman young woman that wasn't raised right want a sugar daddy ole man river just got caught got to keep your *** in check
pimp.gif

enough with this "modern slave owner" non-sense... 

it's so disrespectful to even compare the two in any way shape or form 

he's simply a man with ignorant views ... he's not beating blacks, killing them, raping them, starving them, or forcing them to do anything ... playing for the Clippers was a choice and still is a choice... 

Blake Griffin will not be hung outside of Staples for trying to leave or quit playing basketball... 
im just gonna act like you didnt say that and just go on about my day , be easy .

"The Clippers' remaining 6 sponsors are 1-800Loanmart, Amtrak, Anheuser-Busch, AQUAhydrate, Corona, and Yokohama."

Don't think you can legally force anyone to sell anything, let alone a 700 million dollar worth franchise. Sterling seems like the type of dude who wouldn't budge either, no matter how crazy the oublic pressure gets.

Honestly you just have to wait for him to die. Better sooner than later.

That broad/mistress tho!! Wow. True definition of a gold-digging *****.

Watch the mike francesa show on fox sports 1 if you have the channel if you wanna have a good laugh, and be disgusted

LOL @ can't stand people like me

i'm a black male, have bi-racial kids, and my best friends are mainly hispanic --- all of which I'd die for no questions asked 

but like I said, keep reading facetious tweets and then acting like you even have a ******* clue 

Last edited:
Long read but just voicing my thoughts:

According to former players and Sterling's history, his racism beliefs aren't anything new. Stiviano just re-brought them up to the surface and literally into the media's hands, all because of greed. Her motive was to benefit herself and herself only. What does that tell you about her?

Stiviano is scum and should be vilified too because she's selfish and doesn't care about the minorities either. From someone that is supposedly "hurt" from Sterling's hatred towards minorities yet she continued to mooch off him, she deserves no credibility and respect. If anything, she making the minorities look bad. Stiviano shouldn't represent the minorities. Her character represents the lowest of the low and solidifies that she is a gold-digging garden tool.

#endrant

Damn I think 011781 is probably gonna need a new SN

At least you aren't white with those views

Last edited:
Damn I think 011781 is probably gonna need a new SN

At least you aren't white with those views
nah, im good...  

son pick and chose two tweets that of course look crazy when viewed alone...

but if you go through my timeline, you'd see how off his assessment is 

i'll let him cook tho 

Back
Top Bottom