Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Oh, and there's this:

Donald Sterling attends service at black church
Sterling received a warm welcome, and Pastor J. Benjamin Hardwick told him the congregation was praying for him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude on the right ain't playing games

Throw him out that church? :lol:

How much did he put in that collection plate?

Man y'all don't think sometimes :lol:

Throw him out that church?
laugh.gif

How much did he put in that collection plate?

Man y'all don't think sometimes
laugh.gif
That's right, and I'll repeat myself just in case you don't/didn't understand my point.  Donald Sterling and the pastor of that church should have been thrown out of that church immediately. As far as the collection plate comment goes, all money isn't good money. 
I mean from a church and religious standpoint. Isn't forgiveness something that's encouraged in the Christian religion?
This was already covered by @CashBanks..........

"alot of black folks go along with anything if "the church" tells them to."

That's right, and I'll repeat myself just in case you don't/didn't understand my point.  Donald Sterling and the pastor of that church should have been thrown out of that church immediately. As far as the collection plate comment goes, all money isn't good money. 

This was already covered by @CashBanks

As much as you'd like to think you're on to something here's a couple points.

1. A church is a business first. Prayer don't pay the bills

2. Forgiveness? God can you can't?

3. Gives the church notoriety. "First church to welcome the casted off with open arms! Jesus saves!"

Last edited:

This was already covered by @CashBanks

As much as you'd like to think you're on to something here's a couple points.

1. A church is a business first. Prayer don't pay the bills

2. Forgiveness? God can you can't?

3. Gives the church notoriety. "First church to welcome the casted off with open arms! Jesus saves!"
1.  Again, all money isn't good money.  Would you just let someone punch you if they then gave you $100.00 for every punch to the face.  That's the problem with alot of you dudes, you dudes are letting/would let anyone do just about anything to you just to get an extra dollar.  @BLASTERCOMBO, stop bending over and taking punches to the face for a few dollars.  Have some pride and self-integrity champ. 

2.  My Bible says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 

3.  More like "gives the church notoriety a permanent stain and a black eye.  "First church wave the white flag and bow down to white supremacy."

Now what the church should have said is......"Jesus said I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance.........and that's exactly what we did here at 74th Street Baptist Church when it came to addressing Donald Sterling and his comments............(Benediction) let the church say......AMEN!!"

1.  Again, all money isn't good money.  Would you just let someone punch you if they then gave you $100.00 for every punch to the face.  That's the problem with alot of you dudes, you dudes are letting/would let anyone do just about anything to you just to get an extra dollar.  @BLASTERCOMBO
, stop bending over and taking punches to the face for a few dollars.  Have some pride and self-integrity champ. 

2.  My Bible says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 

3.  More like "gives the church notoriety a permanent stain and a black eye.  "First church wave the white flag and bow down to white supremacy."

Now what the church should have said is......"Jesus said I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance.........and that's exactly what we did here at 74th Street Baptist Church when it came to addressing Donald Sterling and his comments............(Benediction) let the church say......AMEN!!"

So become a hypocrite and cast him away for his sins, yet y'all sit there and ask for forgiveness of your own? :lol:

Everything else you posted was irrelevant.

So become a hypocrite and cast him away for his sins, yet y'all sit there and ask for forgiveness of your own?
laugh.gif

Everything else you posted was irrelevant.
Not only do we cast him away, but if you keep posting garbage like this champ, we might just have to cast YOU away and remove any remnants of you being or living here in the DMV area as well.  Your decision. 

Not only do we cast him away, but if you keep posting garbage like this champ, we might just have to cast YOU away and remove any remnants of you being or living here in the DMV area as well.  Your decision. 

:rofl:

What does that even mean? Speak your mind champ. Right now it looks like you're stumped and have nothing to say. :lol:

Last edited:
This is the funny part about the bible. We can go back and forth and pick and choose verses that back what were saying while disregarding verses that refute it. This applies on either side when it comes to the bible

Jewish people not letting Mel Gibson near a synagogue

This was the premise of his "I give them food and shelter" rant. He knows most black folks will shuck & jive for a quarter.

Dude is Jewish he was laughing for two reasons in a black church.

This was the premise of his "I give them food and shelter" rant. He knows most black folks will shuck & jive for a quarter.

Damn shame :smh:

the funny, sad, and ironic thing about this is... church/christianity was the very tool used by ppl like donald sterling to deter blacks from moving forward, to keep them standstill and sit back and just be optimistic and hopeful "aka sit back and leave it up to god" thus having them rely on ppl like donald for food and shelter guidance and what not.

Back
Top Bottom