Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

What does a hoody have to do with anything? These dudes would cross the street to avoid a young black male period, regardless of his attire. I need to see this study on the correlation between hooded sweatshirts on young minority males and their proclivity to commit crimes, because apparently they are only distributing said information to some older white males. Take the hood off and it's a sweatshirt now, still crossing the street?

Last edited:
What does a hoody have to do with anything? These dudes would cross the street to avoid a young black male period, regardless of his attire. I need to see this study on the correlation between hooded sweatshirts on young minority males and their proclivity to commit crimes, because apparently they are only distributing said information to some older white males. Take the hood off and it's a sweatshirt now, still crossing the street?
Are you assuming or do you know? Cause I seriously don't ... I can only go by what he said. You seem certain and I wonder why?

im sure mark cuban wouldn't cross the street if he saw a black male wearing a doctors scrubs and stethoscope...

what cuban was admitting...is that his prejudice affects his decisions and perceptions....

he is NOT saying that his prejudice is based on fact and is completely rational.

ie. "if i saw (insert strereotype) i would do (racist move) and I struggle dealing with this issue"

vs. "if i saw (insert strereotype) i would do (racist move) because (insert stereotype) is true and its a valid reaction"

im sure mark cuban wouldn't cross the street if he saw a black male wearing a doctors scrubs and stethoscope...

what cuban was admitting...is that his prejudice affects his decisions and perceptions....

he is NOT saying that his prejudice is based on fact and is completely rational.

ie. "if i saw (insert strereotype) i would do (racist move) and I struggle dealing with this issue"

vs. "if i saw (insert strereotype) i would do (racist move) because (insert stereotype) is true and its a valid reaction"
And like he states, everyone had prejudice and instead of kicking it to the side, let's address it.

Mad dudes are mad hypocritical knowing they have some type of prejudice.

Lets stop pretending what Cuban said was some ultra profound thought provoking sentiment. You got dudes in here saying he keeping it too real for black folks, like we can't comprehend what the man is saying.

As most have said in the thread, it's really not about what Mark Cuban said, it's his INTENT. It's clear there is an agenda to redirect the conversation away from the real problem so we don't deal with white supremacy.

In one instance he is condemning Donald Sterling then in the next sentence he's providing an excuse for white supremacy because he's "honest" about fearing black men in hoodies. Please :rolleyes

And to top it off we now have self hating dudes cosigning that "WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY" rhetoric like it's our fault the dominant society fears a "black kid in a hoody"

Michale Eric Dyson exposed Stephen A for the house "slave" he is.

Lets stop pretending what Cuban said was some ultra profound thought provoking sentiment. You got dudes in here saying he keeping it too real for black folks, like we can't comprehend what the man is saying.

As most have said in the thread, it's really not about what Mark Cuban said, it's his INTENT. It's clear there is an agenda to redirect the conversation away from the real problem so we don't deal with white supremacy.

In one instance he is condemning Donald Sterling then in the next sentence he's providing an excuse for white supremacy because he's "honest" about fearing black men in hoodies. Please :rolleyes

And to top it off we now have self hating dudes cosigning that "WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY" rhetoric like it's our fault the dominant society fears a "black kid in a hoody"

Michale Eric Dyson exposed Stephen A for the house "slave" he is.
so people can't express themselves because people are quick to strike the hand of God for it? Please man ... Live your life ... Cuban is now a racist and because he has money we must take serious action? Of he was broke would you care the same? I guess of a black is racist is OK because they have a reason, right? Or they can't possibly be racist because they have no power to hold anyone down. People sometime are so pathetic. Just saying ....

So let's give Mark Cuban credit for saying he struggles with seeing black men in hoodies.

**** outta here. :lol:

So let's give Mark Cuban credit for saying he struggles with seeing black men in hoodies.

On the real man his statement is another example of what the media has conditioned the rest of the America to believe about young black males....Get that guy a banjo & straw hat cause he clearly lost...

**** outta here.
laugh.gif
you are as simple minded as  any racist if you think his statement was purely about hoodies.

so people can't express themselves because people are quick to strike the hand of God for it? Please man ... Live your life ... Cuban is now a racist and because he has money we must take serious action? Of he was broke would you care the same? I guess of a black is racist is OK because they have a reason, right? Or they can't possibly be racist because they have no power to hold anyone down. People sometime are so pathetic. Just saying ....

People can express themselves however they want, but when a Billionaire NBA owner like Mark Cuban is clearly trying to give excuses for white supremacy we have a huge problem.

He's the one who propels himself into the media so therefore we are going to a address it accordingly. And of course its not right for black people to express bigotry, but what does that have to do with the system of white supremacy in America? They are two different things.

People who continue to make false equivalents about white supremacy and black bigotry are pathetic.

The system of white supremacy is the real problem, not some ignorant person name calling. Until people see the difference, we're just going to continue going in circles.

Good interview with Dyson and Stephen A. Sounds to me like they both made good points that each other agreed with. Dyson was spot on, and Stephen agreed with him, but like he always does, had to flip the topic in order to make his point.

you are as simple minded as  any racist if you think his statement was purely about hoodies.

Maybe you need to catch up son. I been saying it's not about hoodies or any clothing you have on. If people like Mark were really being real they would just say they have a fear of black men period. I'm laughing at the hoodie thing cuz the excuses people come up with for their ignorance is funny.

Last edited:
People who continue to make false equivalents about white supremacy and black bigotry are pathetic.

The system of white supremacy is the real problem, not some ignorant person name calling. Until people see the difference, we're just going to continue going in circles.

Exactly my man & These new age NEGROS are buying into that foolishness.....Racism & Bigotry are NOT the same a BIGOT is a name caller pretty much RACISM is the effects of WHITE SUPREMACY the laws they put in effect, project living, police harassment ect...

Exactly my man & These new age NEGROS are buying into that foolishness.....Racism & Bigotry are NOT the same a BIGOT is a name caller pretty much RACISM is the effects of WHITE SUPREMACY the laws they put in effect, project living, police harassment ect...
maybe the 'new age' negros are attempting to step out the box a little? socialize with white folk, and show them that we're not all thugs with hoodies who love to twerk and start fights on world star hip hop while smoking blunts and sipping forties while listening to the latest 2chainz mixtape talking about how much crack we sell to our unsuspecting neighbors?

maybe the 'new age' negros are attempting to step out the box a little? socialize with white folk, and show them that we're not all thugs with hoodies who love to twerk and start fights on world star hip hop while smoking blunts and sipping forties while listening to the latest 2chainz mixtape talking about how much crack we sell to our unsuspecting neighbors?

You're not getting it bruh. People that push white supremacy and that want to believe certain stereotypes don't give a damn if you don't do all those things you listed.

For the love of god, the last thing Mark Cuban is is a "white supremacist". Can we at least agree on that, or do you cats truly believe that's the case? 

Last edited:
People can express themselves however they want, but when a Billionaire NBA owner like Mark Cuban is clearly trying to give excuses for white supremacy we have a huge problem.

He's the one who propels himself into the media so therefore we are going to a address it accordingly. And of course its not right for black people to express bigotry, but what does that have to do with the system of white supremacy in America? They are two different things.

got it ...

that's why the Carlton of the world consider sellout by their own. that's why a none white talks proper they are acting white. let's point the finger because whites can have an affect on laws and not compare because blacks only can name call.

seems to me that on a daily day day basis blacks hold each othe down more than anyone else .... instead of cracking joke on how someone acts talk dress etc encourage each other to do better ... but no ... let's smoke drink **** sell and u r cool ... stereotypes but one that is very true.

felt this in my soul. Had to come back and rep.

wait... you guys think mark cuban was making a case for white supremacy?

damn... you guys don't have any race dialogue with other races huh?

Nvm ...

Since Drone screenshot my message ...

Just anther way the white man is keeping them down ... Soon we will hear that's why in pool you have to hit and sink the black back with the white ball to win. SMH ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom