Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

so you understand hate
ohwell.gif
where did hate come from? 

i didn't type that 

I didn't read the whole thread but these are my opinions.

Clippers are in an odd position. Even though they are playing my squad the Warriors, it will be really hard to accept of they win the NBA finals. It's a total lose/lose situation and unfortunately the Clipper players are more affected by it.

Sterling should be banned from the NBA in some sort of fashion. The only way to really hurt him is by his pockets.

And in a playful attempt to show my anger, Sterling should hire a hit-man to kill his mistress. I am not even siding with him or her but if I was him and I had that type of money, I'd for sure get that chick killed out of principle. Again...playing.....but sort of not.

Y'all ****** worried about the ho smh :smh:

My gripe with her is her lack of principles. If sterling throws her some hush money and tells his wife to drop the lawsuit against her, most likely those tapes never see the light of day and shes content being degraded by that racist old man.

That said, I hope this ends as bad as possible for sterling.

if someone's experiences with a certain group of people are consistently "undesirable" .. they're going to form an opinion about that group of people 

that's what I understand... you base your feelings off of experiences... 

to put it in terms Niketalk ****** will understand, a lot of you are that way when it comes to women.... 

you have these experiences dealing with no good ******* and then develop the mindset that all women ain't **** and you have to be careful with these "yambs" 

and y'all all seem to understand that, right? y'all will **** em and benefit from them.... but want no parts in claiming them 

so substitute women in that example with a certain race/ethnicity of people and there you go.... 

do I think it's right? OF COURSE NOT...... I just get it 

Is that towards me? Her antics shouldn't be overlooked. She's just as bad/evil as the owner IMO. Don't bring up that she can't change the color of her skin or the blood in her body, but still continue to mooch off him. She deserves just as much hate for basically instigating and creating this mess.

So what if the man doesn't want his girl-toy being public about her relationships with certain people..

So what if he has racist opinions....

So what if an employer doesn't like his employees personally...

What does matter is if these racist views are unlawful and if his conduct towards his employees and customers is a violation of rights .... and at this point, it's not

He's been accused of (found guilty of and fined for I believe) unlawful rights violations in the past and people still went to the games and people still signed contracts to play for him.. now all of a sudden there's this outrage

THIS IS A BUSINESS, NOT A FRIENDSHIP -- your boss doesn't have to like you and you don't have to like him/her ... their duty is to compensate you and treat you the way the law says you should be treated

The only people with the right to be upset are those that spend money on the Clippers ... or people that spend money on his businesses

But if the Clippers and Sterling are putting money in your pocket and you're in strictly a business relationship with them, you need to **** and let that man be ignorant...his personal feelings never got in the way of business before so why should they now... people aren't going to like you, that's life

So what if the man doesn't want his girl-toy being public about her relationships with certain people..

So what if he has racist opinions....

So what if an employer doesn't like his employees personally...

What does matter is if these racist views are unlawful and if his conduct towards his employees and customers is a violation of rights .... and at this point, it's not

He's been accused of (found guilty of and fined for I believe) unlawful rights violations in the past and people still went to the games and people still signed contracts to play for him.. now all of a sudden there's this outrage

THIS IS A BUSINESS, NOT A FRIENDSHIP -- your boss doesn't have to like you and you don't have to like him/her ... their duty is to compensate you and treat you the way the law says you should be treated

The only people with the right to be upset are those that spend money on the Clippers ... or people that spend money on his businesses

But if the Clippers and Sterling are putting money in your pocket and you're in strictly a business relationship with them, you need to **** and let that man be ignorant...his personal feelings never got in the way of business before so why should they now... people aren't going to like you, that's life
Very great points. Word to "**** all yo feelins business is business is strictly financial." But I agree to an extent...

Now there is a HUGE "but"... First off the first few allegations that occurred was before social media was HUGE. If Twitter was huge back then as it is now, he definitely would've been exposed for the POS that he is.

Yeah, obviously, Sterling compensates his employees and players. But why the **** would you want to be employed by a guy that doesnt want blacks at his games? He basically said "**** your family, they can't come support you". As an african american male, I feel as if you have to have more respect and pride for yourself.

So  you're telling me that you would keep playing and help the team be more successful only to make this prick's larger? Imagine how these comments are going to negatively affect their future players and FA's who might be looking to play for LA.

I hope the NBA either relieves the team from him or issues the biggest fine in NBA history. Cuban was getting TAXED by Stern when he would mention anything about the refs, now an owner says something negative about 75% of the league... this guy needs a $5 million fine.

Last edited:

Very great points. Word to "**** all yo feelins business is business is strictly financial." But I agree to an extent...

Now there is a HUGE "but"... First off the first few allegations that occurred was before social media was HUGE. If Twitter was huge back then as it is now, he definitely would've been exposed for the POS that he is.

Yeah, obviously, Sterling compensates his employees and players. But why the **** would you want to be employed by a guy that doesnt want blacks at his games? He basically said "**** your family, they can't come support you". As an african american male, I feel as if you have to have more respect and pride for yourself.

So  you're telling me that you would keep playing and help the team be more successful only to make this prick's larger? Imagine how these comments are going to negatively affect their future players and FA's who might be looking to play for LA.

I hope the NBA either relieves the team from him or issues the biggest fine in NBA history. Cuban was getting TAXED by Stern when he would mention anything about the refs, now an owner says something negative about 75% of the league... this guy needs a $5 million fine.
now,I haven't listened to or read everything that's out there.... 

but what I took from "don't bring them to the games" is....   he didn't want his pretty young thing bringing her black associates to the games because it painted a certain picture to his other ignorant, bigot associates ...

I didn't take it as him saying he didn't want blacks in general at his arena... 

now,I haven't listened to or read everything that's out there.... 

but what I took from "don't bring them to the games" is....   he didn't want his pretty young thing bringing her black associates to the games because it painted a certain picture to his other ignorant, bigot associates ...

I didn't take it as him saying he didn't want blacks in general at his arena... 
I was kind of thinking this too... but if it looks like a duck, squacks like a duck, it damn sure ain't a prostitute... or is it?

Exactly. If Sterling doesn't want black people at his games but only makes the exception to the rule only because i'm making him richer, i would feel some type of way about it. It's not like these players can't go to another team, but personally i wouldn't go all out to win this bigot a championship. Self pride should always come before the value of a dollar.

Did you hear Donald Trump's response?

He talked more about Sterling being "set up" and how despicable of a person she is than the actual issue at hand

I think more likeminded views are coming

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 25m
According to TMZ, "V. Stiviano is in possession of more than 100 hours of recordings" of Donald Sterling. Wow. This may get even uglier.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 22m
V. Stiviano claims Donald Sterling would ask her to record him, as he "frequently forgot what he said and the tapes refreshed his memory."

If true, the "blame" for the gf goes out of the window.

Yeah sterling does have memory problems, play by play guys were talking about how they'd meet him at events and he'd introduce himself to them three times

He talked more about Sterling being "set up" and how despicable of a person she is than the actual issue at hand

Yep and the sad thing is it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Like I said a page back, a caller actually said he didn't see it as racist comments but rather a jealous boyfriend confronting his girlfriend.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 25m
According to TMZ, "V. Stiviano is in possession of more than 100 hours of recordings" of Donald Sterling. Wow. This may get even uglier.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 22m
V. Stiviano claims Donald Sterling would ask her to record him, as he "frequently forgot what he said and the tapes refreshed his memory."

If true, the "blame" for the gf goes out of the window.
Blame the GF should never be in the window, if you put your trust in a chick who's only in to you for the money you reap what you sow.

All the focus on the girl is a deflection

:lol: of course man, sounds like a typical woman hating NTer, she's no saint but I could give a **** less about what this woman did, because it's his fault regardless but whatever I'm glad this came out though.

Blame the GF should never be in the window, if you put your trust in a chick who's only in to you for the money you reap what you sow.

All the focus on the girl is a deflection

I agree, just some of the idiots on here and abroad (ie Trump and his estranged wife) trying to put the blame on her for "leaking" the tapes is asinine.

And Stiviano is scum. She's a bed wench who has no integrity or morals. She allowed herself to be degraded for money. People who knew about Donald Sterling, knew this already. What she did was a power play to extort or set herself up even better. Where are her parents? How is she 21 sleeping with an 81 year old and has a home with multiple luxury whips she can't afford.

LOL @ can't stand people like me

i'm a black male

Prove it because you sound exactly like a white supremacist pretending to be black online...how you have 10.5k tweets with 50 followers, who you talking to bro?

Last edited:
And Stiviano is scum. She's a bed wench who has no integrity or morals. She allowed herself to be degraded for money. People who knew about Donald Sterling, knew this already. What she did was a power play to extort or set herself up even better. Where are her parents? How is she 21 sleeping with an 81 year old and has a home with multiple luxury whips she can't afford.
maybe that was her goal this whole time?? Stiviano Queen Finesse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom